Production GxR-ONE ATX PLUGIN PSU / a (G)UNIQUE and (R)EVOLUTIONARY power solution / RTX3080 ready

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
G-UNIQUE and REVOCCASES have teamed up to bring you a (G)UNIQUE and (R)EVOLUTIONARY power solution for your SFF build.

GxR-ONE - a 600W DC-ATX PLUGIN PSU

Limited quantity now on stock!

Technical Data:
  • Input: 12VDC (11.8VDC~12.3VDC) max 50A
  • PCBA overall dimensions (mm): 38H x 55W x 14D
  • Combined Output: 600W (depending on your AC-DC power supply)
  • GPU Output: 420W max.
  • CPU Output: 220W max.
  • 5VDC Output: 45W max.
  • 3.3VDC Output: 30W max.
  • 5Vsb Output: 25W max.
Cable Specs:
  • ca. 30cm DC-INPUT wiring (you choose: cable lugs or case mountable XT90 connector)
  • CPU to PLUGIN wiring: ca. 20cm
  • PCIe to CPU wiring: ca. 35cm
  • SATA cable: modular, two connectors, ca. 22cm
Recommended and required 12V AC-DC Power Solutions:
  • G-Unique custom brick
  • REVOCCASES BRICKMOD
  • MEANWELL RPS-Series

FAQ

What is this?
GxR-ONE is a DC-DC power supply which transforms 12VDC input into voltages for your PC and powers your CPU and GPU with just one cable. It is capable to supply your components with 600W continuous power. Basically a very powerful alternative to HDPLEX with a minimum of cables required.

How does it work?
To make it work you also need a good AC-DC power supply which transforms your 220VAC (or 110VAC) from the wall socket into 12VDC for the GxR-ONE. The AC-DC power supply should match your power requirements. Example: RTX2080S (250W) plus 3700X (105W) plus SSDs, RAM, etc... (50W to 80W) = 435W total max. >>> you'll be totally fine with a 500W AC-DC power supply.

Are there complete sets available?
We have pre-configured complete sets with external AC-DC Brick available. These are suitable for cases like for example the S4M, RCC-MID1, RCC-BIG1 or any other case where you want to get rid of the internal PSU and cables. The standard set comes with GxR-ONE DC-DC plus BRICKMOD400 AC-DC and gives you up to 400W for your build. Upon request we can also do a 600W set for you.

How about brickless?
We can do brickless (internal AC-DC) sets upon request (depends on your case).

How about DIY brickless?
If you have electric knowledge you can of course also buy the GxR-ONE and hook up any good 12VDC AC-DC power supply by yourself. For example the MEANWELL RPS-400-12-C would easily fit inside most cases. You just have to wire it up and try not to get electrocuted. ;)

GxR-ONE is designed and hand-crafted by G-UNIQUE himself. All credits to him for his amazing work on DC-DC power supplies!

Last edited:

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
How can I get this awesome piece of tech to India? How is it different from Archdaemon?

I will put it to my online-shop from where you can buy it (soon).

This is Gurys latest development based on his Zhuangbility Plugin.

I believe the DC-ATX unit Archdaemon.

The AC-DC unit is Revoccases.

Nope, it is based on Gurys Zhuangbility Plugin.

For AC-DC you can use Gurys PSUs (like e.g. GFX) or my BRICKMOD500.

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
SFFn Staff
Apr 4, 2016
I will put it to my online-shop from where you can buy it (soon).

This is Gurys latest development based on his Zhuangbility Plugin.

Nope, it is based on Gurys Zhuangbility Plugin.

For AC-DC you can use Gurys PSUs (like e.g. GFX) or my BRICKMOD500.

I see.. what are the differences between the Archdaemon VS this Zuangbility Plugin?

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
I see.. what are the differences between the Archdaemon VS this Zuangbility Plugin?

Some features:
  • 17 KEMET polymer tantalum capacitors (filtering)
  • 3 WE high-current inductors (stable power for NVME drives, RAM, etc.)
  • 25W 5Vsb (enough to charge your phone while PC is off)
Apart from that the GxR-ONE Edition is capable to provide a lot of power (depending on your AC-DC PSU) for CPU and GPU despite only using one cable.

EDIT: Gury confirmed he can also provide you with a ONE-WIRE edition of Archdaemon but I am going to sell the GxR-ONE Edition with Zhuangbility PLUGIN.

Last edited:

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
EDIT: Gury confirmed he can also provide you with a ONE-WIRE edition of Archdaemon but I am going to sell the GxR-ONE Edition with Zuangbility PLUGIN.
sorry for a noob question, but if I want this combo in the highest wattage configuration of 600W, can I buy both AC-DC and DC-ATX components from your shop? or I should just order through Gury directly instead?

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
sorry for a noob question, but if I want this combo in the highest wattage configuration of 600W, can I buy both AC-DC and DC-ATX components from your shop? or I should just order through Gury directly instead?

I'm going to offer a set with my BRICKMOD500 (max 500W).

If you need higher wattage, better ask Gury directly. He can also make you a 800W set if you should require this. ?

• Love
Reactions: thelaughingman

guryhwa

Cable-Tie Ninja
G-Unique
Dec 23, 2016
Some features:
  • 17 KEMET polymer tantalum capacitors (filtering)
  • 3 WE high-current inductors (stable power for NVME drives, RAM, etc.)
  • 25W 5Vsb (enough to charge your phone while PC is off)
Apart from that the GxR-ONE Edition is capable to provide a lot of power (depending on your AC-DC PSU) for CPU and GPU despite only using one cable.

EDIT: Gury confirmed he can also provide you with a ONE-WIRE edition of Archdaemon but I am going to sell the GxR-ONE Edition with Zuangbility PLUGIN.

it is Zhuangbility ,not Zuangbility,
Zhuangbility diectplug has 3 ways DC-DC circuits that means 5Vsb/5v/3.3V are independent.Archdaemon has 2ways DC-DC circuits 5Vsb and 5V share the same circuit.

Archdaemon plug one-wired version is here,both have the same specification,and PCIE plug can be made new 12pin type:

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
it is Zhuangbility ,not Zuangbility,
Zhuangbility diectplug has 3 ways DC-DC circuits that means 5Vsb/5v/3.3V are independent.Archdaemon has 2ways DC-DC circuits 5Vsb and 5V share the same circuit.

Archdaemon plug one-wired version is here,both have the same specification,and PCIE plug can be made new 12pin type:

apologies for the typo and good to have you here for explanation. ?

AURMEND

Destroyer of PCs
A&M Solutions and Design LLC
Jul 30, 2018
Hold up, are you saying all I need to do is modify a HDPLEX AC-DC plug this in and that's it? Nevermind 12v input only. Any AC-DC PSUs as small as the HDPLEX 400w AC-DC?

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
Hold up, are you saying all I need to do is modify a HDPLEX AC-DC plug this in and that's it? Nevermind 12v input only. Any AC-DC PSUs as small as the HDPLEX 400w AC-DC?

Yep. 12VDC only. Small bricks are available from Gury or from me. For internal just use a Rps-500-12-C (with my SFX to Meanwell bracket, if necessary)

AURMEND

Destroyer of PCs
Jul 30, 2018
Yep. 12VDC only. Small bricks are available from Gury or from me. For internal just use a Rps-500-12-C (with my SFX to Meanwell bracket, if necessary)

Yeah too big, want to fit it into an S4M. HDPLEX AC-DC is the biggest I can use

AURMEND

Destroyer of PCs
Jul 30, 2018
Gury has one specific made for the S4M. G-stick, I think.

Looks like I'm going to have to wait, maximum size would be 220*56*40 but preferably 200*55*38 and best outcome would be 180*55*36 (HDPLEX size).

I will be getting a zotac 3070 and fitting it to a S4M it will be a very tight fit using the current brickless HDPLEX setup.