Prototype RCC-BRICKMOD200 / build your own small 200W power brick / active & passive cooled

What do you prefer

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goatee

King of Cable Management
Jun 22, 2018
Let the community decide. I'm open for both.

Option A is better for hiding it away.

Option B could be put on your desk like this:

Option B for me

Reactions: ExplodingWaffle101

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
I'll start to get the material ready to build a small batch of BRICKMOD200 (probably selling including the MW RPS200 installed)

Would there be some kind of preferred DC connector and cable length for the DC cables?

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
if someone would like to check out the BRICKMOD200:
I am selling two of my prototypes. Black anodized, fully assembled and tested, ready to use.

Instran0

Master of Cramming
May 31, 2017
Everything is fine, no worries. I'll let you know when your brick is ready.

received these units from REVOCCASES, & will provide positive feedback, specifically 7.5 out of 10.

2.5 points were deducted, because i had to go to another county than where i am, in order to pick it up & prevent theft, because signature was not required.

that said, feedback is positive, so i highly recommend you buy these units from him.

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
received these units from REVOCCASES, & will provide positive feedback, specifically 7.5 out of 10.

2.5 points were deducted, because i had to go to another county than where i am, in order to pick it up & prevent theft, because signature was not required.

that said, feedback is positive, so i highly recommend you buy these units from him.

Thanks for your recommendation.

Well, I paid 10 USD extra to UPS for the "signature required" service as you requested. But it seems they are just ignoring it. Perhaps due to covid...

Reactions: rfarmer

Instran0

Master of Cramming
May 31, 2017
Thanks for your recommendation.

Well, I paid 10 USD extra to UPS for the "signature required" service as you requested. But it seems they are just ignoring it. Perhaps due to covid...

you're welcome.

aliexpress.com is much worse. unless you specifically choose DHL when buying, they don't identify the courier.

it just says standard shipping, or premium shipping.

then aliexpress.com refuses to refund you, when their tracking says " left outside porch or front door " ,or some other nonsense.

what don't they understand ???, " outside " is not my property, the county owns sidewalks, etc.

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
you're welcome.

aliexpress.com is much worse. unless you specifically choose DHL when buying, they don't identify the courier.

it just says standard shipping, or premium shipping.

then aliexpress.com refuses to refund you, when their tracking says " left outside porch or front door " ,or some other nonsense.

what don't they understand ???, " outside " is not my property, the county owns sidewalks, etc.

Just glad you received both BRICKMODs and are satisfied ? hope it works well with your cases.