Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

gax1985

Efficiency Noob
New User
Mar 21, 2020
Question guys... what is the maximum thickness permitted for the AIO radiator in this case? Can a Kraken X52 fit with ultra thin Noctua fans ?

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Do you know when the taobao store is opening? I remember there was something about a taobao store. Also ,you said the t1v1.1 is coming out by the end of may, how about the t1v1?

Also, if you release the t1v1.1 to everyone in may what will happen to the batches of the original t1v1?

Prob a QQ group for China.

Asia, Australia and New Zealand take preorders for the T1V1 first.

Proflucifer

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 13, 2020
Prob a QQ group for China.

Asia, Australia and New Zealand take preorders for the T1V1 first.
do you know when the first batch will become available in China? Also, will you accept WeChat pay? I remember you saying something about not having enough time to set it up or something.

Brude27

Master of Cramming
Jun 21, 2018
Do you know if the riser cable is flexible enough where I'll be able to use Alphenfohn Black Ridge cpu cooler? As it overhands the PCIe slot on the Motherboard.
I'm currently using BR v2 in my build right now and there's no interference with the riser. My motherboard is the ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming ITX for reference.

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
Update 2020-03-27 : Preorder Update!

Sorry I been MIA, dealing with virus side effects.

Air Freight / Shipping to the West is very messy right now. I have been dealing with abrupt flight cancellations all week. With so much uncertainty towards transit times, I'm leaning towards letting Asia, Australia and New Zealand take preorders for the T1V1 first.

For all other countries, we are expecting T1V1.1 end of May 2020, *including a limited batch of Two Tone with Mesh Side Panels. Hopefully by then, we can ship to rest of the world.

The changes to T1V1.1 are:
- Top & Bottom Panel vents gap changed to 105mm to allow radiators to mounting directly to panel
- Added 4mm magnet holes to the sides of the case frame, to better hold mesh panels in place. Magnets cannot be included due to air shipping limitations.

I'm working on the website this weekend, hopefully something to show next weekend.
Oh man, eager to see the dual tone!! I will buy it! :D

posure

Trash Compacter
Feb 14, 2020
Update 2020-03-27 : Preorder Update!

Sorry I been MIA, dealing with virus side effects.

Air Freight / Shipping to the West is very messy right now. I have been dealing with abrupt flight cancellations all week. With so much uncertainty towards transit times, I'm leaning towards letting Asia, Australia and New Zealand take preorders for the T1V1 first.

For all other countries, we are expecting T1V1.1 end of May 2020, *including a limited batch of Two Tone with Mesh Side Panels. Hopefully by then, we can ship to rest of the world.

The changes to T1V1.1 are:
- Top & Bottom Panel vents gap changed to 105mm to allow radiators to mounting directly to panel
- Added 4mm magnet holes to the sides of the case frame, to better hold mesh panels in place. Magnets cannot be included due to air shipping limitations.

I'm working on the website this weekend, hopefully something to show next weekend.

Congratulations @Wahaha360, looking forward to ordering when US deliveries open up!

• Love
Reactions: fabio

KetchupFTW

Cable Smoosher
Mar 26, 2020
Added 4mm magnet holes to the sides of the case frame, to better hold mesh panels in place. Magnets cannot be included due to air shipping limitations.

Couple of questions about this:

1) Does 4mm mean 4mm in height or in diameter?
2) Is installing these magnets as easy as click-and-go?
3) Without magnets, do the mesh panels stay in place well or are they prone to fall out?

Really excited to see this case in action!

Reactions: race2c

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
Question guys... what is the maximum thickness permitted for the AIO radiator in this case? Can a Kraken X52 fit with ultra thin Noctua fans ?
I doubt it, but when I get my case I'm going to test a Corsair H60, Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT (maybe), and an NZXT Kraken X52 (still need to get slim fans)

We've seen examples of 240mm rads that are 27mm think fitting in this case with 15mm fans, that's why I want to test the H100i, because it's supposed to be a 27mm think rad, but I don't have one right now. I might get it when I get the case, but not sure ATM.

Edit: also there's a reason you probably wouldn't want to use a kraken in here, and that's because the pump is taller than the 50mm height limit in 3 slot mode. My thinking is if you're going all out with CPU cooling, having a 3 slot GPU should be the best thing for the GPU in terms of cooling without going full custom loop. Using a kraken forces you to use a 2 shot GPU, I don't think that's worth it. If 27mm thick Corsair AIOs will fit, they have shorter pumps that are under that 50mm height clearance, so they should be the go to for most people. Still have to test this though

Last edited:

F7IN

Trash Compacter
Mar 1, 2020
Can anyone recommend a cheap ITX test bench that I could put my current set up on until May? Don't want to keep it on the box for too long whilst waiting for the T1. Thought about maybe a SG13 but my GPU is too big being a strix 2070S

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
Can anyone recommend a cheap ITX test bench that I could put my current set up on until May? Don't want to keep it on the box for too long whilst waiting for the T1. Thought about maybe a SG13 but my GPU is too big being a strix 2070S
Maybe just get a cheap case like the COUGAR QBX?

I only know the Streacom Mini test bench, but is double of the price!

itsmichael

Trash Compacter
Jan 26, 2020
So 300mm length? Then the Cougar QBX would probably be your cheapest alternative

Reactions: fabio

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
Quick update: The ADT riser has arrived, and thank to it I can still have the fan inside!

One small problemo is that the X570 from Gigabyte has the mounting holes slightly higher than the Asus, so the clearance to let the fan spin is lower.

And the 2 GPU putting pressure on the riser against the fan don't help. But all good for now!
IMG_2342.jpg

IMG_2347.JPG

Psyduck91

Average Stuffer
Jan 27, 2020

I'm using my motherboard box at the moment lol.

Reactions: F7IN