I plan to start benchmarking, I want to create a fresh install of windows.
I have license copy of Windows 10 Pro N, which is different than regular Windows 10 Pro. This should not produce any difference in benchmarks correct?
Lights off, light on, almost there.
If you need more power, I'm looking for a pair of B10 in exchange of a pair of B1![]()
lol, I use to rent the B1s at Adorama.
B10 is more SFF than B1![]()
![]()
From left (high fin density) to right (lower fin density): Koolance HX-CU420V, Corsair H60, HWL LS120, Alphacool NexXoS ST30
Test components:
Asus Z390ITX + 9900K + G.Skill 3200 Ram + 970 Evo Plus M.2 SSD + Noctua NF-A12x25 (Sterrox)
Baseline Test: default configuration for Asus Z390ITX
Overclocking Test: MCE enabled, default for everything else
Testing software: Prime 95 v29.5 build 9 for 30 minutes.
Questions:
Should I use the Eisbaer DC-LT pump on all of these radiators to standardize the test?
Should I use 6mm tubing or 10mm tubing?
I would like to see the 120mm AIO as well. There is also a new AIO made for the Dan Case coming up from Asetek which might be a good fit here.
Questions:
Should I use the Eisbaer DC-LT pump on all of these radiators to standardize the test?
Should I use 6mm ID tubing or 10mm ID tubing (default for both AIO is 6mm ID)?
You can try in my opinion the 6mm ID. 8mm ID will be the sweet spot IMO.![]()
From left (high fin density) to right (lower fin density): Koolance HX-CU420V, Corsair H60, HWL LS120, Alphacool NexXoS ST30
Test components:
Asus Z390ITX + 9900K + G.Skill 3200 Ram + 970 Evo Plus M.2 SSD + Noctua NF-A12x25 (Sterrox)
Baseline Test: default configuration for Asus Z390ITX
Overclocking Test: MCE enabled, default for everything else
Testing software: Prime 95 v29.5 build 9 for 30 minutes.
Questions:
Should I use the Eisbaer DC-LT pump on all of these radiators to standardize the test?
Should I use 6mm ID tubing or 10mm ID tubing (default for both AIO is 6mm ID)?
I think the AIO Corsair should also be run on its own pump. It represent an all in one buy then fit then forget about the topic proposition.
I suppose it depends on what the purpose of the data is. I was under the assumption that it was to determine optimal radiator impedance (from FPI) with respect to cooling in a certain configuration. If you just want to know what the best off the shelf 120mm AIO is, there are plenty of benchmarks floating around.