Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Psyduck91

Average Stuffer
Jan 27, 2020
Question for those with the corsair sf series. How often does the fan spin up and how loud does it get?

I have the evga 550 gm which is plenty for my system in terms of wattage but the fan tends to spin up quite frequently and it's quite loud.

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
Here you go

Here you go

Right now The 92mm is held by double sided tape as this is just a test fit (hence the missing screws). Will think of something more permanent when the build is finalized.

For the specs same thing this is just a test fit with my current build (R5 3600 + 1080Ti) but the plan is to upgrade to R9 4900 and RTX 3090/6900XT whenever possible.

Also, I'll prob add a vinyl cover on the flipped corsair logo it's triggering me lol
You dont need to add tape to the logo, you can take off the outer silver bezel as it just snaps into place, and then that exposes two screws for the acrylic. Unscrew those and flip the acrylic and screw it back in. It's how I flipped my corsair logo.
It looks like you can push right angled end radiator from H100i RGB XT also all the way to the front or I am missing something? Anyway as soon my parts arrive I'm going to try similar 3 fans setup with Cooler Master ML240L v2 AiO

You can, but it was a tight fit and the tolerances on the radiator could mean that it might not happen flawlessly with every H100i
Question for those with the corsair sf series. How often does the fan spin up and how loud does it get?

I have the evga 550 gm which is plenty for my system in terms of wattage but the fan tends to spin up quite frequently and it's quite loud.
I would like to know this was well. My EVGA 650 GM fan has a really loud bearing or the turbulence caused by the fan "grill" makes it super loud, it's the loudest fan in my system and spins up when im doing basically nothing. Really annoying tbh

NinoPecorino

Tweezer Squeezer
Platinum Supporter
Nov 24, 2017

since you already have an sfx psu, i wouldn't bother spending the extra money on the corsair sf series. just buy an nf-a9x14 and swap it in. it works wonders for sound.

Reactions: Psyduck91

Caspid

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Aug 18, 2020
I kinda wish the faceplate were a single piece, or at least not rounded on the medial corners. I think it would look a lot cleaner and less like a fridge+freezer combo. Was that a design consideration at some point?

zacobin

Trash Compacter
Oct 31, 2017
So I saw brief mention of it earlier but don't think anyone posted a build with it. Would the EK-XTOP DDC 3.2 be a good pump/top combo for this case? Assuming a reference card for GPU length

Got my answer on reddit. The answer is "no it won't fit without removing the bottom which just exposes the bare innards. you're better off with a separate pump + top than that combo."

bowman9991

Trash Compacter
Jul 27, 2017
galacticbrain.com
Question for anyone who can answer! I ordered a T1 Sidearm a couple of days ago, but just noticed that there are versions of the front panel that have slots along the left hand side. Is this a USB C 3.1 slot? Or something else? Would I have to buy this panel separately or does it come with my order? If I do need to buy, where can I? Sorry if this is a stupid question, but the images don't make much sense to me and there was no mention on the specs page when I ordered...

threestripevida

Airflow Optimizer
Mar 28, 2017
I know some people were interested in the parts I was using for my build and I never gave a final update with it either. Here is the final build! At least until I want change something again and I already do, but will leave it until I need to clean the loop. Temps are good so far, and I really just need to clean up my cable management a bit. My 2700 OC'd to 3.8 ghz at 1.25v reached a max of 61C in Cinebench 20. My 2080ti undervolted to 1860 MHz at .893V hit a max of 58C in a Heaven benchmark. I haven't had the time to game yet, but might get some time this weekend. I added the five way splitter fitting at the last second and it helped with filling the loop a ton and I would recommend it to anyone that might find a use for it. It will also hopefully make for an easier time when it comes to draining the loop also. I can try and answer any questions that you might have.

Edit: plz don't roast me for the cables too much. I promise I will clean them up.

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
Edit: plz don't roast me for the cables too much. I promise I will clean them up.

I am sorry but while cable management is less important than the amount of LED's (which is not very impressive either). It shows that you should of spent the last 24 days measuring each cable to make sure it's the right length down to the 1000th of an inch, making sure the wires are bunched together properly, not overlapping and most importantly that the amount of LED's you have can blind a person wearing sunglasses (which is scientifically proven to give you more FPS).

All kidding aside, build looks great

Last edited:

vusun123

Average Stuffer
Jul 10, 2020
I received my T1 just now. EMS called about the packake which is unexpected to me since there is still no tracking number on the website nor any messages about it. Had to pay 7$ tax, which is surprisingly cheap considering @thelaughingman lives in the same city as me had to pay 23$, weird. Anyway, will start building after I get back home

Reactions: DrHudacris

itsmichael

Trash Compacter
Jan 26, 2020
Question for anyone who can answer! I ordered a T1 Sidearm a couple of days ago, but just noticed that there are versions of the front panel that have slots along the left hand side. Is this a USB C 3.1 slot? Or something else? Would I have to buy this panel separately or does it come with my order? If I do need to buy, where can I? Sorry if this is a stupid question, but the images don't make much sense to me and there was no mention on the specs page when I ordered...

There's going to be a front IO panel, which you'll have to buy seperately then, yes. I think that panel will be available on the website Q42020.

Daemos

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 3, 2017
Hi guys,

Received my case without any issue :)

Surprisingly, you can fit 3 fans with a H100x (27mm thick) with 0 bulging. The rad doesn't have the squared ends the H100i has meaning it goes all the way to the front. That gives you the room to fit 1 a12x25 below and 2 a12x15 above.

You can also fit a 92mm a9x14 around the m.2/VRM area even in 3 slots mod, you have basically the perfect clearance before the fittings get in the way (This was known to work with custom loops because of the thin block but I don't know if people knew it worked with some AIOs.)

Might make the H100x a great aio choice.

If it interests anyone I can take some photos.

That's great! It's just too bad that the H100x can't be set to control fan speed based on coolant temp like the H100i...but it looks like you need to install iCUE for that so it may not even be an advantage!

M-jeri

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 20, 2016
Hey. Tried searching this thread before.

Did anyone try putting/stacking 2 2.5" SATA drives? is there anyway to shove a second 2.5" at all.

According to @Navic's build, only one seems like it.

Reactions: Dapoktan

vusun123

Average Stuffer
Jul 10, 2020
Took 1 hour to assemble the case thanks to Optimum Tech and Suming Li youtube channel. I’m waiting for the Alphacool DC-LT 40 and the pump and the ST25 Radiator to arrive. Also a friend of mine is coming over this weekend to make custom cables for the SF750 in this case

carrefinho

Trash Compacter
May 30, 2020

Did anyone try putting/stacking 2 2.5" SATA drives? is there anyway to shove a second 2.5" at all.

Yes, it's possible in front of the PSU but does require custom cables. You'll need something like these pslate SATA power cables(the spacing on these is a bit too wide as the drives will be right next to each other but I think you can ask pslate to adjust that, or if you're comfortable it's not hard to make your own cables), and low profile SATA data cables. I also used the bracket for stacking two 2.5" drives from the NCASE M1 but double-sided tape will do just fine.

vusun123

Average Stuffer
Jul 10, 2020
For this case using a 240mm radiator and 2 slim fans on top of it, what is better, intake or exhaust ? Provided I can cram one 25mm fan on top of the PSU if extra airflow is needed

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019

You can stack them using double sided tape, but I think you might need to get some custom, lower profile cables. Might not, but there are some other ways.

If you don't want to use double sided tape, the flip bracket for the PSU allows for another 2.5" drive mounted on the back. You can also tape some SSDs to the motherboard side of the PSU

Reactions: M-jeri