Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Chaca

Caliper Novice
Mar 23, 2020
Same with me - no shipping notice for me today (ordered on July 3).

Chiming in here as well with the same issue (July 3rd order). Not trying to clutter the thread, but no reason to stay silent in case it's an error of sorts.

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
BTW, I will try the Magnitude Intel straight brass chamber on an AMD CPU to see the actual difference gained by the offset in the AMD one.

I’ll do it to have a cleaner tubing.

Reactions: DrHudacris

JRey

Average Stuffer
Jun 27, 2020
I have the blocks.
The Magnitude quality is HIGHER in general. The price also.
The fins instead, you see that the Optimus are special made. But are so thin than a few of them were bent from factory.

If you are in US, I will go for it.
The AMD mounting system is scaring though.
And because it is high restrictive, I will not suggest to use it with the DC-LT.

BUT, the Velocity of EKWB or the Heatkillers are way cheaper, and performing almost the same.
To be clear, you don't recommend the DC-LT pump only for the Optimus block, but it's fine for the EK Magnitude?

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
I would personally use the EK Quantum Magnitude block instead of OptimusPC.
@fabio has used both and he came to the conclusion, that the EK one wins in every aspect.
I would argue that the optimus block is more refined than the ek based on the fact that one of the designers worked in the aerospace industry which has VERY tight tolerances. Yes the availability is an issue but the fins is something new and has the potential to be better.
this. I'd prefer to support the the newer guy/firm trying to break in with innovative features and designs

I have the blocks.
The Magnitude quality is HIGHER in general. The price also.
The fins instead, you see that the Optimus are special made. But are so thin than a few of them were bent from factory.

If you are in US, I will go for it.
The AMD mounting system is scaring though.
And because it is high restrictive, I will not suggest to use it with the DC-LT.

BUT, the Velocity of EKWB or the Heatkillers are way cheaper, and performing almost the same.
Yes, it's my wish that they can continue to develop and refine further. Let's say they come out with a Signature block similar to the Intel one. Could be interesting no?

Price-wise, I'm in VN so the Optimus Block even with shipping + tax would be cheaper than the Magnitude block (both from local retailers / shipped directly by EK from Europe) by a mile LOL Thanks for the note on the pump, but I'll only move to the either block once the distroplate comes through so I could use better pumps then. Would love to get your thoughts on testing the EK's VTX pump ?

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
Right at the pump where the threads are broken inside the hole and it's not sealed because it's not screwed down tight enough.

vusun123

Average Stuffer
Jul 10, 2020
Yes, two weeks ago.. But i keep watching in friday just want to know update from @Wahaha360 and the joy when you can make order for T1. Bought EKWB, didnt get any reply and open case in paypal. my package arrived less than 5 days. You may check @fabio post in pages 430
Made a post on the Alphacool forum, let's wait for their response then

hitsuyounai

Chassis Packer
Apr 18, 2020
Wanted to chime in to say thank you @Wahaha360 for everything you do, from designing such an amazing case and always tryin your best to handle such an immense bloodthirsty crowd despite the complications. I had gotten my tracking number a couple days ago, but an email 10 minutes ago saying the order status was updated and that the package has officially touched down in the West Coast. An extremely welcomed and unexpected surprise, seeing as I was expecting it to be here by mid-August.

I will honor your legacy by naming my first born after you.

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
Wanted to chime in to say thank you @Wahaha360 for everything you do, from designing such an amazing case and always tryin your best to handle such an immense bloodthirsty crowd despite the complications. I had gotten my tracking number a couple days ago, but an email 10 minutes ago saying the order status was updated and that the package has officially touched down in the West Coast. An extremely welcomed and unexpected surprise, seeing as I was expecting it to be here by mid-August.

I will honor your legacy by naming my first born after you.

Not so fast, there's still customs

Reactions: NinoPecorino

notbitcoin

Average Stuffer
Aug 3, 2019
Not so fast, there's still customs

(Central) US-bound cases are good to go ? Major props to the T1 team for making arrangements with this shipping vendor.

worldtour

Average Stuffer
Jul 24, 2019
My order also shipped! Although tracking number is missing.

Delivery address is west coast US so hoping it arrives within 7 days.

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
My order also shipped! Although tracking number is missing.

Delivery address is west coast US so hoping it arrives within 7 days.

About that it seems that only your case fell out of the plane somewhere over Oregon. Apparently the pilot decided to do some barrel rolls before he was due to retire and one of the doors opened by mistake. I hate to say it but you need to go on a treasure hunt for it before we can send you a replacement.

Last edited:

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Is it dropping late or did I maybe miss like a 5 second refresh window where they came in stock and subsequently went out
Looks like Black is gone, but Black-Silver is still available to order (as of 12:14 EDT).
I have been F5'ing for the first 10 mins, switching between two toned and black only in the same time, no stocks ever
Same here, been refreshing every 2 seconds, did not even see it in stock :/
same here :S
This. Only been refreshing the black since 5 to. Never showed up.
Well first time i've tried to do it...wish I slept instead haha.
I don't think it ever was available for today lol, I refuse to believe I've waster my time 3 weeks straight.

2020-07-24: Preorder closed today until next Friday = double batch next week

TLDR:
  • Friday 2AM PST, warehouse staff starts checking the new batch, by 5:00AM PST, everything was still normal and ready to go. Most people are tired and most went home.
  • Friday 8:51AM PST, a warehouse staff shared a photo of a potential problem she wanted to double check, we started to second guess, maybe some of marks on parts are NOT dirt or dust that can be wiped off, but something permanent - PANIC!!!
  • 800KM on an Island from the warehouse, about to open orders, a flood of photos, group text, insert profanity, how bad? how many? how can this happen for again?
  • 9:27AM PST, I announced the bad news.
I also spent all of last night (Asia time) until 3AM in the morning trying to figure out the scope of the problem on video call, drinking latte to keep my eyes open.

I wish I can give your time back, but I won't be getting my time back either.