Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Ehtan98

Efficiency Noob
Feb 5, 2020
Hey, I’d like to test the shipping for Canada, don’t have a sandwich layout case but wouldn’t mind being a part of this route to a final, finished project.

legit

Caliper Novice
Aug 5, 2019
NCase M1 owner with all the parts for a custom loop (except using the proprietary iceman pump/res combo for the NCase - have a GTS240 and TX240), based in CA.

theexplainer

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jul 30, 2018
Update 2020-02-11 : Looking for T1 customers in the following countries to TEST Shipping! Offer ends Sunday, 2020-02-16 12:00 PST (UTC-8)

Priority will be given in the following order:
1. # of post on this thread from start to February 10th, 2020
2. customer who owns either an M1, A4 or Ghost S1 or a sandwich layout case
3. people who are building custom water loops using LT240

Australia - 1 slot available
Austria - 1 slot available
Canada - 1 slot available
Denmark - 1 slot available
Finland - 1 slot available
France - 1 slot available
Germany - 1 slot available
United Kingdom - 1 slot available
Hong Kong - 1 slot available
Israel - 1 slot available
Italy - 1 slot available
Japan - 1 slot available
Korea, South - 1 slot available
Malaysia - 1 slot available
Netherlands - 1 slot available
New Zealand - 1 slot available
Norway - 1 slot available
Philippines - 1 slot available
Poland - 1 slot available
Portugal - 1 slot available
Russia - 1 slot available
Saudi Arabia - 1 slot available
Singapore - 1 slot available
Spain - 1 slot available
Sweden - 1 slot available
Switzerland - 1 slot available
Taiwan - 1 slot available
Thailand - 1 slot available
Turkey - 1 slot available
USA - California, 1 slot available
USA - Texas, 1 slot available
USA - NYC/CT/MA , USA, 1 slot available
Ukraine - 1 slot available
If still available, I'd like to get the slot for Germany
I want to move my A4 build into this (also want to watercool it, but I'm waiting for your 3d printed tubes for that, in the meanwhile I'll use my C7G combined with the C7RGB fan)

Last edited:

gteixeira

Caliper Novice
Dec 31, 2019
I would like to have the slot for Portugal.

By the way if you need a delivery company in Portugal, maybe the postal service ctt might be the best option.

w5endless

Cable Smoosher
Mar 19, 2018
I have been following this case since the beggining! would like to be part of your test shipping. I am from Ohio, USA. I was wondering if I am lucky enough to have a slot in the USA. I have a DAN a4 that i'm trying to move my build into or my raijintek Ophion EVO sandwhich build into this awesome case! I am planning on trying EKWB liquid cooling into this build. Cheers and thank you for bringing this beautful design, im drooling for it!
email: benjamincrowell@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Johnny0971

Caliper Novice
Dec 19, 2017
I would happily fill the slot for Sweden, been following this thread and case since the very beginning, I have also owned a Ncase M1 and a Ghost S1.

natefaso01

Case Bender
New User
Feb 11, 2020
If you need a spot for Texas, I would happily help. Been a lurker since optimum tech's very first video. So excited for this case. Can't wait to buy it.

bynio

Average Stuffer
Feb 8, 2020
I could take the slot for Poland or UK.
Never posted here, just lurking, waiting. 2 months ago I've built Kolink rocket for a friend and a week ago Ghost for myself.

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Fairly new to here, I would be honoured to take the Hong Kong spot for test shipping.
Making a build with a 3slot GPU & 120 AIO CPU cooling.

I might not fit the requirements on pt #2 & #3 tho......it is my first SFF build...
so if anyone else is more qualify and located in Hong Kong, it is totally understandable, I will just fight my turn during the first pre-order Orzzz
@masklee
You are definitely new...opened an account just to get this case? lol
I reside in HK as well. Even though I don't fit #2 and #3, I can beat you by #1.
But I am a nice guy and I really have no need of a case right now, so I will let you take the HK spot.
That is, for now only as I remember seeing a few HK guys here in the past. They might show up and challenge your spot though?

BTW, have you decided on a 24''-27'' 2k IPS 144Hz mon with HDR + G-sync? Would like to see what you finally get.

ployboy

What's an ITX?
New User
Feb 11, 2020
Would love to be your California slot! I have a Ghost S1 currently but would love to help and test shipping!

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Since i have a lot of cooper tubing size at my workplace and have access to bending equipment, what tubing OD size do you recommend for lt240 rad build?

LT240 default tubes have ID 6mm, so 6-10mm ID is sufficient. If the ID gets any bigger, your respective OD will make bending the tubes too difficult in SFF cases.

I really do think Cerakote has potential! And everyone loves a clean white look. Perhpas I could get some photos of good examples of Cerakote and share them to generate a little more interest in the finish.

PM the photo

chyll2

Master of Cramming
Jun 27, 2018
got curious about cerakote, looks like the finish used on Guns so the finish should be really durable. Problem was the price so it is not something that can be done one-off, I guess

waves

What's an ITX?
Feb 12, 2020
how do i apply for this new shipping thing?
1) I live in NJ (NYC Area)
2) I have a Sandwich layout case (2) (Sliger SM550, Geeek A60)
3) I will build either a custom water loop or test the new NZXT z series AIO
4) I will buy this full price as soon as possible
5) Please let me buy it ):