Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

More GPU Slot Options for T1?

• Total voters

MaZo

Trash Compacter
Dec 6, 2020
My shark fin antenna is working very poorly with bluetooth, so I'm looking at other options. Since the dbi value can't be found anywhere I was wondering if anybody has aftermarket antenna's in use that are noticeably better?
I believe none of the ones I looked at support WiFi 6, so you might want to hold off.

PKAWA

Airflow Optimizer
May 27, 2020
There's atleast one that does and it would have been perfect but it's green.

AP2

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 1, 2017
Received my HJ radiators over the weekend and pressure tested them and they both check out good. Installed them and pressure tested the full loop - all good. Filled it up and there’s a small leak near the endtank :( Though looking good, they don’t have the cooling capacity as the xspc.

PKAWA

Airflow Optimizer
May 27, 2020
I've heard of people that were asked to keep quiet about the failures. They know about them, so personally wouldn't trust to use them

AP2

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 1, 2017
HJ Setup - too bad it didn’t work out as planned.

stanleyguan

Average Stuffer
Jun 18, 2020
So in my dual-rad setup I tested not having these 6mm worth of washers. It's 1 C worse in coolant temp without them. Top & side radiator fans @ 1200rpm, 380W load.

This is in preparation for testing Thermaltake's Toughfan 12, since it's unclear when Noctua A12x25 chromax will come out.

Last edited:

tinyitx

Shrink Way Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
So in my dual-rad setup I tested not having these 6mm worth of washers. It's 1 C worse in coolant temp without them. Top & side radiator fans @ 1200rpm, 380W load.

This is in preparation for testing Thermaltake's Toughfan 12, since it's unclear when Noctua A12x25 chromax will come out.
I suppose the purpose of that side mounted 92mm fan is to increase ventilation to the mobo.
How much benefit does that M.2 SSD (with EK heatsink installed) receive?
Do you have data of that M.2 SSD (when fan = 0 rpm and when fan at speed)?

stanleyguan

Average Stuffer
Jun 18, 2020
I suppose the purpose of that side mounted 92mm fan is to increase ventilation to the mobo.
How much benefit does that M.2 SSD (with EK heatsink installed) receive?
Do you have data of that M.2 SSD (when fan = 0 rpm and when fan at speed)?
Yes it's more for VRM than the SSD. My SSD (Intel 660p) stays below 40 C even with that fan off. I tested VRM/PCH temps before in this post.

tinyitx

Shrink Way Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
This Korean guy made a few how-to builds with his gold re-anodized T1 (2-slot air cooled, 3-slot AIO).
Step-by-step guide with building tips too. Should be useful for reference when building one.

(He did some other sample builds too (Formula 2s, Kevcases S1). And, note his MO-AR 360 . Water temp dropped from 28C to 3.8C . The rads must be sitting outside.)

jouz

Trash Compacter
Oct 9, 2020
Haven't checked SFFN for a while and here is my latest creation... Still gotta figure out the print warping but it's looking promising.

Amazing idea and execution! I'd love to have one and second PKAWA's request - or alternatively, I would happily pay you for a copy of the design files :)

Reactions: thelaughingman