Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

theexplainer

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jul 30, 2018
That's what I figured, just when @theexplainer said @DrHudacris was right with "panel-fans-rad" the description of the fans didn't align :p
ah sorry, I got confused a bit, I meant - Mainboard-Fans-Rad, there is no way to mount the 25mm fan between the rad and the panel.

I should wake up properly before answering to questions, I guess ^^

to avoid any confusion - this is how it's set up:

akolakan

Case Bender
New User
May 14, 2020
I am moving my pc to a sff. As I will be moving around for work now I want it to come with me. I see this case and it is all I am after for the case. Would like to know how I can get my hands on one, contribute to this

AHHHHHHH

I just realised my post above was in reference to the chinese one! No I am after the Formd T1. I have all my parts and sitting in a phanteks p400a until I can get a formd T1

SoSquidTaste

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 26, 2018
Has anyone recently purchased an LT240-- perhaps from Aquatuning.us-- who can verify the below message from a couple of months back?

Does new stock indeed come with rubber tubing now by default?

The messages after that post determined the issue to be the plasticizer from the old PVC tubing that was used in an early version of the kit. PVC tubing has since been changed to rubber tubing in newer versions of the kit. Your first step is to determine which tubing you have, then change the tubing if necessary. There is no galvanic corrosion issue from mixed metals with this kit to my knowledge.

Reactions: PBJ

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019
Has anyone recently purchased an LT240-- perhaps from Aquatuning.us-- who can verify the below message from a couple of months back?

Does new stock indeed come with rubber tubing now by default?
The new version with the RGB Bear is the only one that comes with the improved TPV tubing.

It’s set to release this summer, officially called Eisbaer LT Aurora

SoSquidTaste

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 26, 2018
The new version with the RGB Bear is the only one that comes with the improved TPV tubing.

*smacks forehead* That makes a lot more sense. New version as in new product like the old one, rather than a revision of the old one. Thanks!

Reactions: DrHudacris and PBJ

Killdoc

Trash Compacter
Mar 25, 2020

Per a quick Google search, I found that the pump/CPU Block height is measured at 69.9mm, possibly not including the inlet and outlet fittings on the top. I have difficulty visualizing this fitting in the T1. I might be wrong, clearly, as I have never owned or seen their prior product. I would think that using the Eisbear LT Solo would make more sense. Again, more experience people, please feel free to correct me. ?

SoSquidTaste

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 26, 2018
Per a quick Google search, I found that the pump/CPU Block height is measured at 69.9mm, possibly not including the inlet and outlet fittings on the top.

Far from experienced here, but I suspect you might be confusing the (IMO pretty confusing) product naming. Or at least I personally did so earlier.

There's the Eisbaer Aurora RGB that currently shows up even when you search "Eisbaer Aurora LT" I can't seem to find anything about the Aurora LT. If not for the tip way back in thread to check Alphacool's Facebook page (link to teaser post), no one would ever know hahah

Anyhow the linked post pictures what looks like a pump block a lot like the "old" LT 240 to my eyes EDIT: excepting the frickin RGB bear of course, lol

Killdoc

Trash Compacter
Mar 25, 2020
Far from experienced here, but I suspect you might be confusing the (IMO pretty confusing) product naming. Or at least I personally did so earlier.

There's the Eisbaer Aurora RGB that currently shows up even when you search "Eisbaer Aurora LT" I can't seem to find anything about the Aurora LT. If not for the tip way back in thread to check Alphacool's Facebook page (link to teaser post), no one would ever know hahah

Anyhow the linked post pictures what looks like a pump block a lot like the "old" LT 240 to my eyes EDIT: excepting the frickin RGB bear of course, lol
DOOH! Dummy that I am, I remembered seeing that Facebook post recently. Looked at the picture just now and saw that the pump/cpu block looks just like the Eisbear LT Solo excepted for the RGB vomit (not a fan). That should not be a problem fiiting in the T1.

Goes to show, once again, the wisdom in checking my "facts" before posting a comment. Thank you, @SoSquidTaste, for your response.

SoSquidTaste

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 26, 2018
No shame allowed, friend. Like I said, it looks like I made the very same mistake earlier after @PBJ's helpful clarification :]

And yeah, here's hoping that the Aurora LT sticks with a good 25mm rad, and that we can keep the RGB off hahahah

Reactions: PBJ and Killdoc

Killdoc

Trash Compacter
Mar 25, 2020
Guys, I could seem crazy but I know more or less the meaning of space optimisation (and if it is worth the effort!) - I'm an architect BTW.

But you are way beyond me! ? (In the S1 I have no clue where you want to put the second rad.)

My raccomendation with a powerful GPU (that you don't mind to reach 75C degree under gaming) and a powerful CPU, is a 240rad only on CPU and a GPU on Air.

If you don't need multicore sustained performance, and want something quiet, you can watercool the GPU with the small Eisstation DC-LT-40 pump and stay on air on the CPU.

THE BEST option for 98% of the people is GPU on AIR 2slots and CPU with the L12S/Blackridge/BS3 plus 2 fan on top to exhaust.
SO @fabio, I have definitely followed this forum as well as time permits, and had read your comment in this post several days ago. I would like to know if you have actually run your system on air-cooling alone. I am asking since I currently run a 9900k/2080Ti on air, with dual case 120 intake fans for the GPU and a Scythe Big Shuriken 3 for the CPU. My case is a Silverstone RVZ01 (14 liters) which has excellent airflow, but pushing my CPU on synthetic testing leaves me unhappy with temperatures climbing very rapidly to just above 100C, which leads me to quickly cancel my testing. I am curious if I should start pre-ordering water-cooling parts, as I had planned, or whether the airflow in the T1 is just that good? My GPU temperatures are never a problem.

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
SO @fabio, I have definitely followed this forum as well as time permits, and had read your comment in this post several days ago. I would like to know if you have actually run your system on air-cooling alone. I am asking since I currently run a 9900k/2080Ti on air, with dual case 120 intake fans for the GPU and a Scythe Big Shuriken 3 for the CPU. My case is a Silverstone RVZ01 (14 liters) which has excellent airflow, but pushing my CPU on synthetic testing leaves me unhappy with temperatures climbing very rapidly to just above 100C, which leads me to quickly cancel my testing. I am curious if I should start pre-ordering water-cooling parts, as I had planned, or whether the airflow in the T1 is just that good? My GPU temperatures are never a problem.
Well, I've tried that configuration in other case, like Steck, Ghost, MI-6, and with the great airflow in the T1 can only be better!!
I don't know why you're interested in synthetic test, BUT, I've personally tested that a 9900K locked till 140W is cooled perfectly under Prime95 (80/85C max) by a Noctua L12s (this means also the BS3).
After 140W the cooler starts to suffer. I remember the max was 160W at around 90/95C (Every 10W add 5C, at least it was my 9900K behaviour).

In the T1 you have a great airflow and exhaust options from the top, so, as I've said, can only be better!!

Last edited:

prava

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 21, 2017
Hi there!

Between life and coronavirus I have been busy with things.

Did the power-on button ever get sent to people?

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
Hi there!

Between life and coronavirus I have been busy with things.

Did the power-on button ever get sent to people?
The people that bought it in China got the power button with their cases, but I don't think any test shippers got the buttons shipped to them. I haven't gotten one, but it's no big deal because I got one from pslate and it works as expected. It's longer than the one you get with the T1, that's for sure, but it's perfect otherwise.

Reactions: PBJ