Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Truth

Formerly TutorialIsland
Mar 19, 2020
I'm still just super worried that I'll buy one and use it for a few months until I can get my hands on this case, and by then it'll probably be growing the bacteria, Goatee's correct about it being plasticiser.

Truth

Formerly TutorialIsland
Mar 19, 2020
Which is why I mentioned the rubber tubing from EK, yes it is black but it will last a long time and nothing will leech into the liquid and cause issues.
So hypothetically if I buy this, drain it, replace the tubing/fittings with EK where I can and replace the screws with nickel of the same size, I should be fine?

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
The screws shouldn't be a problem, (I haven't opened mine up yet to be sure) it's the tubing. If you replace the tubing with rubber which doesn't degrade like plastic, in theory it will be fine.

Reactions: Truth

Truth

Formerly TutorialIsland
Mar 19, 2020

Would Bitspower G 1/4" fittings work on it, if not what size would for EK or BP? Also has anyone done this yet on the LT240 and if so does anyone got pics of it?

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
Thing is, the rubber tubing EK has is too large of a diameter to work in such a small space. @Wahaha360 is coming up with a hardline solution hopefully soon which will be cleaner and easier to work with.

Truth

Formerly TutorialIsland
Mar 19, 2020
Wahaha custom solution was 3D printing tubing. Pictures can be found in the first post. Although last time I saw, those weren’t coming until later this year.
But again, was it 3d printed tubing that goes into the LT 240's base pump/rad or is it for a completely custom loop? Sorry for the confusion.

Truth

Formerly TutorialIsland
Mar 19, 2020
Hell yeah, aight I think I'm gonna buy the LT 240 in preparation and use it as is until may and will replace the tubing/water/fittings then. Currently on a Ninja 5, so Hopefully I can even squeeze some more performance out, though I won't be able to put one of the fans in with my current case, ironic seeing as it's an inwin 301 and huge lmao but my red devil already touches the front fans as is.

Truth

Formerly TutorialIsland
Mar 19, 2020

Gonna be sad the day this has to be disassembled, planning to bring the 3700x, 5700 and m.2 over to the new system. Only built it back in august 2019 lol, quickest rebound yet. Sorry if personal systems aren't allowed to send here, I literally have no fucking clue if it is and if so I understand.

SSJ4

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 10, 2020
www.ospreygaming.com.au
Looks like Alphacool Eisaber LT240 is a popular component for a T1. I just read something today that might be of interest and/or concern for the LT240.

Long story in short:- After close to 6 months usage, a LT120 (smaller brother of LT240 and I suppose they are similar) has its block clogged with corrosion bits. Upon opening up to investigate, even though the block is copper, the hold-down screws are of different material, thus causing galvanic corrosion.

Not sure if this is an accurate assessment but I think users of LT240 should keep this in mind.
Maybe, after 6 months of usage, open the block to check, for a peace of mind at least. (And I suppose it is good time to reapply thermal paste as well.)

Post:- http://tieba.baidu.com/p/6288704922?red_tag=n0290426213
I want to circle back to this post here.

So there are issues with corrosion specifically? Need more research on this.

Truth

Formerly TutorialIsland
Mar 19, 2020
Wait, I just had a potentially moronic idea. Please tell me if you think this is possible. I currently use an RX 5700 Red Devil and am planning to use it in the case, but I was wondering if I instead exchange it for a 5700 XT Liquid Devil, could I connect the GPU to the LT 240's CPU loop with the custom tubing. More importantly, would that pump be enough to push that whole system like in the aforementioned optimum tech video.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Yeah... I’m really happy for everyone else that has gotten their T1, but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t annoying to see zero updates on my tracking. I recognize the world is in a crisis at the moment, but I would selfishly really like to be able to work on my T1 during that time lol. I have custom sleeving supplies and everything waiting!

Until yours clears US Customs, the tracking will not update, so once it updates, it will prob deliver within 2 days.