Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
The Power Button shaped like a USB-C was an early idea (see pic below), I think it got scrapped and I'm not sure if it's coming back. I do like the current implementation tbh.
Ah okay. Yeah I'd assume that's scrapped based on all the side panel designs that we've gotten.

Reactions: SanB0l0

Benihana

Average Stuffer
Sep 18, 2018
Still undecided with what to go!

Alphacool DDC 310+Apogee Drive or DC-LT?? The Titan V is in place instead!!Oo

Lucky guy! Would like to know the performance difference (if any) between the two. Are you in Copenhagen by any chance?

schn1tt3r

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 24, 2018

Alphacool DDC 310+Apogee Drive or DC-LT?? The Titan V is in place instead!!

You're making me wanna buy a block too! I have the 1080Ti strix. I searched that same block you have and it says it's compatible with GTX1080Ti, would you happen to know if the 1080ti strix oc is compatible? I remember phantek blocks had different model for the strix than for the founders 1080ti

Roanoak

Efficiency Noob
Feb 16, 2020

Alphacool DDC 310+Apogee Drive or DC-LT?? The Titan V is in place instead!!

Where did you get that cool cover for your Apogee Drive II? It looks different than what the stock photos show. Is the pump loud? Seems pretty cool and I'd probably buy one myself! Thank you in advance.

Reactions: Protools

schn1tt3r

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 24, 2018
Hardware model:GTX Titan X (Pascal), GTX 1080 Ti

Is this correct? Titan V block compatible with 1080 ti and x pascal?

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Hardware model:GTX Titan X (Pascal), GTX 1080 Ti

Is this correct? Titan V block compatible with 1080 ti and x pascal?

Strix does not use the founder PCB! You will need to find a block that is compatible with the strix card. EKWB has a configurator that lets you select your exact card model and displays all compatible parts for it. Unsure about other brands compatibility.

likeworriedfire

Efficiency Noob
Feb 19, 2020
Hi all! Lurker turned official user recently. I've been trying to find an LT240 cooler to cool my T1 when it's available, but I'm having a terrible time finding one in the USA. It seems the only way to get them here is to order through Alphacool direct, but the shipping is awful... so I got the idea to see if other folks in the USA-MA area might be into doing a group buy of sorts (as in: purchase multiple coolers at once to split shipping costs)? Would anyone be interested in that? Also, apologies if this is not the best place to post this; happy to move the conversation! Thanks all!

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
Hi all! Lurker turned official user recently. I've been trying to find an LT240 cooler to cool my T1 when it's available, but I'm having a terrible time finding one in the USA. It seems the only way to get them here is to order through Alphacool direct, but the shipping is awful... so I got the idea to see if other folks in the USA-MA area might be into doing a group buy of sorts (as in: purchase multiple coolers at once to split shipping costs)? Would anyone be interested in that? Also, apologies if this is not the best place to post this; happy to move the conversation! Thanks all!

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019

These might work, but they are not the LT240 with the lower profile pump-block that optimumtech uses in his videos or the one posted earlier here installed on a mobo

Reactions: pwnedundies

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
These might work, but they are not the LT240 with the lower profile pump-block that optimumtech uses in his videos or the one posted earlier here installed on a mobo

Try that

Or

Reactions: pwnedundies