Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Is this something we can expect to see at Computex? Hopefully if the pump is updated anyone with an LT240 can just swap it out (Alphacool seem to sell the pumps seperately but not the radiator).

Just not sure if I should return my LT240 while I can and wait till June... Depends on the results of the test shipping :)

Collaboration with larger companies are difficult to time. Decisions are made beyond my control.

Mahjund

Caliper Novice
Aug 4, 2019

Playing with colors for Mesh, Silver and Black&Silver with Chromed Mesh Side Panel
I'm A huge fan of Limestone (Silver) Color .

Reactions: nrone

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019
No, I do as well. I just think it's probably a good choice for the two tone to have the lighter mesh
Also prefer black. Although both of these look very very nice.

Space Grey....now that would be a tough decision.

Edit: I’m guessing Wahaha chose the chromed mesh because it would be impossible to match the silver on the case. Seems like a good choice.
Actually I think he mentioned that before.

Last edited:

Metroversal

Cable-Tie Ninja
Dec 5, 2017
Also prefer black. Although both of these look very very nice.

Space Grey....now that would be a tough decision.

Edit: I’m guessing Wahaha chose the chromed mesh because it would be impossible to match the silver on the case. Seems like a good choice.
Actually I think he mentioned that before.
All Space grey + Black Mesh would be my instant pick! But as @Wahaha360 said, space grey is VERY expensive ?

Brude27

Master of Cramming
Jun 21, 2018
I think the silver case with chrome mesh looks nice, but I think I'd prefer the black mesh for the contrast. The two-tone will make it difficult to decide, so I guess I'll just have to buy one of each to be sure. ?

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019
I think the silver case with chrome mesh looks nice, but I think I'd prefer the black mesh for the contrast. The two-tone will make it difficult to decide, so I guess I'll just have to buy one of each to be sure. ?
Maybe Two tone with black mesh? I wonder how it would look. Need to see it first. But the chrome mesh for the all silver I think is a must.

jvarg

Chassis Packer
Jul 2, 2019
All Space grey + Black Mesh would be my instant pick! But as @Wahaha360 said, space grey is VERY expensive ?

I am still up to pay the premium that the Space Gray would entail. The original Space Gray T1 mockup is what really made me fall in love with the case, and solidified that “premium” feel for me. So much, to the point where I decided to mod existing peripherals and purchase new ones to match that color scheme.

So, @Wahaha360 , I know you have insane amount of existing and new projects on your plate, but I know I’m not the only one that would repurchase a T1, just for the Space Gray option.

Reactions: nrone and PBJ

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019
I am still up to pay the premium that the Space Gray would entail. The original Space Gray T1 mockup is what really made me fall in love with the case, and solidified that “premium” feel for me. So much, to the point where I decided to mod existing peripherals and purchase new ones to match that color scheme.

So, @Wahaha360 , I know you have insane amount of existing and new projects on your plate, but I know I’m not the only one that would repurchase a T1, just for the Space Gray option.
I think @Wahaha360 mentioned somewhere in the thread that he might make the space grey outer panels available in the future for those that want to upgrade. That was tentative though and not definitive.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Update 2020-02-24 : Test Shipping Candidate so far! Still updating *missing regions.

Australia, Wyd4
Austria, Cyberratchet
Canada, johannbl
Denmark, fabio
Finland, Benihana
France, Vaux
Germany, theexplainer
Japan, hengster
South Korea, ahs8225
Italy, Metroversal
Malaysia, chinyang
Netherlands, Floris
Poland, bynio
Portugal, nulio
Saudi Arabia, darky122
Singapore, heckinwoofer
Spain, prava
Sweden, hardly
Taiwan, Thermo *special consideration, working on a T1 accessory
Turkey, cablez
New Zealand, tyen
Norway, Stigth
Ukraine, denys_349
United Kingdom, Goatee
USA - California, bpark919
USA - NYC/CT/MA, Kundahli
USA - Texas, Navic
USA - Texas, DrHudacris *special consideration, many posts thread
USA - Other, PBJ *special consideration, many posts thread
USA - Other, Brude27 *special consideration, many posts on thread
USA - Other, pslate *special consideration, custom cables for T1
Uzbekistan, Basriy *shipping to Uzbekistan is exotic to me

Switzerland, NO Candidate

Will contact you guys via PM within 24 hours for T1 + Shipping, Test Shipping will go out Friday, 2020-02-28.

Preorders should open *after these guys receive their packages.

Last edited:

newtothegame

Average Stuffer
Sep 1, 2018

Playing with colors for Mesh, Silver and Black&Silver with Chromed Mesh Side Panel

I like the reasoning behind these designs. I wonder if a silver mesh in the two tone T1 would look better as it wouldn't add a third element to the colour tonalities. The mid grey looks good nonetheless, if it's a lighter grey all the better as it wouldn't disrupt the visual balance you've established.
Nice job, keep it up!

Reactions: DrHudacris

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019
Update 2020-02-24 : Test Shipping Candidate so far! Still updating *missing regions.

Australia, Wyd4
Austria, Cyberratchet
Denmark, fabio
Finland, Benihana
France, Vaux
Germany, theexplainer
Italy, Metroversal
USA - Texas, Navic
USA - Texas, DrHudacris
That’s amazing! Thank You!!

newtothegame

Average Stuffer
Sep 1, 2018

Australia, Wyd4
Austria, Cyberratchet
Denmark, fabio
Finland, Benihana
France, Vaux
Germany, theexplainer
Italy, Metroversal
USA - Texas, Navic
USA - Texas, DrHudacris

I wonder if it's too much of a hassle but, would it be possible to track on the spread sheet the postal service used and wether the candidates had to pay customs for their respective orders? It could prove to be helpful information for future customers.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
I wonder if it's too much of a hassle but, would it be possible to track on the spread sheet the postal service used and wether the candidates had to pay customs for their respective orders? It could prove to be helpful information for future customers.

There should be no fee, but we will see.

Sure

Reactions: newtothegame

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019
I am willing to answer any questions you guys might have including my experience with this one. (Don’t think I’ve ever had to pay customs though)

I also have an LT240 and an L12S, if someone has questions about those as well.

Reactions: newtothegame

prava

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 21, 2017

Australia, Wyd4
Austria, Cyberratchet
Denmark, fabio
Finland, Benihana
France, Vaux
Germany, theexplainer
Italy, Metroversal
USA - Texas, Navic
USA - Texas, DrHudacris

Will contact you guys via PM within 24 hours for T1 + Shipping, Test Shipping will go out Friday, 2020-02-28.

Congrats to those on the list!

Metroversal

Cable-Tie Ninja
Dec 5, 2017

Australia, Wyd4
Austria, Cyberratchet
Denmark, fabio
Finland, Benihana
France, Vaux
Germany, theexplainer
Italy, Metroversal
Switzerland, NO Candidate
USA - Texas, Navic
USA - Texas, DrHudacris

? YES!!! Thanks for the opportunity @Wahaha360
Looking forward to get my hands on this amazing case!

Reactions: Bausa