Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
Is there any news on the 3d printed hard tubes that i saw around page 100? Will they be sold too?

bubumac

Cable Smoosher
Apr 19, 2020
Is there any news on the 3d printed hard tubes that i saw around page 100? Will they be sold too?

TLDR, I rather make scaffolding / retainers to hold soft tubing in place.

The 3D printed hard tubes have a plasticizer problem, and the complexity of the shape make it pricy, so it's 3D printed plasticizer problem.

Currently, I'm leaning towards designing scaffolding / retainers to hold soft tubing in place. I will probably upload the design to my GrabCAD page and people can download, edit and 3D print themselves if they want.

Again, I don't want to put the carriage before the horse, the case needs to ship first.

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Just found out that I can lower the VGA by a couple of mm!
I just removed the riser cable screw and put it in lower screw hole with some spacer to hold the riser in place!

And I think my ekwb for radeon vii will fit without a problem

So Excited!

That bit of plastic trim around the terminal can also be removed if it still doesn't fit, so I'd say you're in good shape!

EDIT: PSlate customs orders are up, and there is a "flipped" option for corsair PSUs; get 'em while they're hot!

Last edited:

xkruz

Average Stuffer
Apr 1, 2020
That bit of plastic trim around the terminal can also be removed if it still doesn't fit, so I'd say you're in good shape!

EDIT: PSlate customs orders are up, and there is a "flipped" option for corsair PSUs; get 'em while they're hot!
Yes! And I have rotary terminal too if its still won't fit ?

Reactions: DrHudacris

peaksix

Chassis Packer
Mar 9, 2020
Kind of confused by the recent riser talk. Does the ADT riser refer to PCIe 3.0, and the others (3M) to 4.0? Sounds like those risers may cause some clearance issues with 240mm rads?

xkruz

Average Stuffer
Apr 1, 2020
AFAIK, 3m have better compatibility to pcie 4 than ADT but still pcie3.
Some people have problem when using riser on pcie4
But the 3m cause clearance issue ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Wahaha360

thatcatpusheen

Chassis Packer
Feb 9, 2019
We don't know the EXACT date so you will just have to wait longer. If you can't wait any longer and need it right away (which I think is more of a want but what do I know) there are plenty of other cases which are ready to ship.

@Wahaha360 will announce when the case is ready and the store is open.

Highly possible that you’ve already mentioned this so I apologize if that’s the case (no pun intended).

Is the email form on the website to subscribe to notifications of when the case is available for sale/pre-order? Is that the best way to stay up to date or would following this thread be the best way?

Fantastic work on this case, looking forward to building in it.

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
Highly possible that you’ve already mentioned this so I apologize if that’s the case (no pun intended).

Is the email form on the website to subscribe to notifications of when the case is available for sale/pre-order? Is that the best way to stay up to date or would following this thread be the best way?

Most likely just when the site itself opens, there might be another spot on the website to enter your email to be notified when the case becomes available.

theexplainer

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jul 30, 2018
I recently had some issues with my SSD overheating and causing the system to crash, so I figured, why not add a special fan to it...

well, this works just fine - the SSD temps went from 86°C (and then crashing the system) to 60°C, without any crashes :)
The Noctua A4x20 is pretty silent, as well - I am not able to hear it at all, unless I put my ear right next to the case.

kazuma86

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 12, 2020

@Wahaha360 will be give you information when pre order can be done and the best way to stay up to date is following this thread. If you put attention in first page Wahaha360 trying to give more quantity in this 2020.
I recently had some issues with my SSD overheating and causing the system to crash, so I figured, why not add a special fan to it...

well, this works just fine - the SSD temps went from 86°C (and then crashing the system) to 60°C, without any crashes :)
The Noctua A4x20 is pretty silent, as well - I am not able to hear it at all, unless I put my ear right next to the case.

I always fall in love with this mesh side panel <3

Last edited:

max31092

Average Stuffer
Mar 1, 2020
Would the LinkUp cable fit while using the radiator/fan/panel orientation for the watercooling?
It seems to have about 8mm additional material on the bottom.

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
Would the LinkUp cable fit while using the radiator/fan/panel orientation for the watercooling?
It seems to have about 8mm additional material on the bottom.
This is a very good question.

I don’t know!

Some radiator have till 6mm of space between the frame and the core.

DrLeroy

Noob Saibot
May 15, 2020
Where was the option? I didn't see any, just put a note in the cart when checking out.

AUD$345 shipped with DHL, what am I thinking! ?
I paid a lot less than that, but i did go for USPS, my cables have been at Miami airport for over a week lol, I am in no Rush, I was warned of the possible month delay, and given the option to upgrade the shipping, i chose to wait, I figured by the time i get the case (if i can even get one from the first batch) the cables wouldn't be too far behind.

Speedster

Average Stuffer
Apr 7, 2020
Ah, the option was on the unsleeved cables. I went with all sleeved (24-pin, 8-pin, 2 x PCIe and a SATA). DHL to Western Australia is always a killer.

Considered USPS but there's a thread on Whirlpool about items sitting in Miami for much longer than 4 weeks :(

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Ah, the option was on the unsleeved cables. I went with all sleeved (24-pin, 8-pin, 2 x PCIe and a SATA). DHL to Western Australia is always a killer.

Considered USPS but there's a thread on Whirlpool about items sitting in Miami for much longer than 4 weeks :(

Ahh I didn't check the sleeved cables! Fan of the unsleeved (and cheaper) win win for me, personally.