FormD T1 - 9.5L with UNLIMITED space!! - 3950X+64GB Ram+2GPUs - TITAN V FULL watercooled+TITAN RTX!! Fill the void 2.0

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
Apr 6, 2016
The Phanteks res can mount a DDC on the back of it to integrate it into a combo unit. Is there enough width in the case to use it that way?
Nope, the width is only 40mm, and the reservoir alone is already 38mm. It could have fit with an SPC pump, but unfortunately is not compatible, I've tried :)

DrLeroy

Noob Saibot
May 15, 2020
Nope, the width is only 40mm, and the reservoir alone is already 38mm. It could have fit with an SPC pump, but unfortunately is not compatible, I've tried :)
looks like a semi viable option, though the issue is still the pump for me in Australia, as you are using an alphacool pump there still? I am struggling to find the small pumps that are not alphacool that arent those cheapy plastic fishtank type.

MarcParis

Spatial Philosopher
Apr 1, 2016
Awesome build @fabio !

Reminds me time of your Cerberus-X with 4 titan V...I guess you recycled some in this build..:) that what we call dowsizing..:)

Is it your replacement build of your cerberus-X?

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
Apr 6, 2016
Awesome build @fabio !

Reminds me time of your Cerberus-X with 4 titan V...I guess you recycled some in this build..:) that what we call dowsizing..:)

Is it your replacement build of your cerberus-X?
Thanks a lot!

Were only 2 Titan V on mine ? . Nope, I've just left one V in the Cerberus with the P5000, and moved here the second one (now sold actually) with the Titan RTX.

Reactions: MarcParis

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
Apr 6, 2016
looks like a semi viable option, though the issue is still the pump for me in Australia, as you are using an alphacool pump there still? I am struggling to find the small pumps that are not alphacool that arent those cheapy plastic fishtank type.
Well, you can use a basic DDC top with the 2 barbed 8mm fittings! Is the shortest worldwide options I guess!

MarcParis

Spatial Philosopher
Apr 1, 2016
Thanks a lot!

Were only 2 Titan V on mine ? . Nope, I've just left one V in the Cerberus with the P5000, and moved here the second one (now sold actually) with the Titan RTX.
Thus you are using both setups, Cerberus and T1, for work?

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
@fabio can you share the stl for the Cpayne bracket if you have it? And do you have updates for the 2 slot riser that you are working with him on?

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
Apr 6, 2016
@fabio can you share the stl for the Cpayne bracket if you have it? And do you have updates for the 2 slot riser that you are working with him on?
YES! I’ve received it! Still need to use it, though, but I think I will use it without the second GPU. 2 GPUs on 1 240 radiator is too much.
About the STL I have to ask him actually!

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
YES! I’ve received it! Still need to use it, though, but I think I will use it without the second GPU. 2 GPUs on 1 240 radiator is too much.
About the STL I have to ask him actually!

I'm thinking about being crazy and doing dual water cooled GPU :D

RTP80

Caliper Novice
Jun 10, 2020
@fabio

Ooops hit post a little too soon.

Awesome build, I am putting together a SFF and at first was not thinking about water cooling the GPU, but this is changing my mind. Sitting in my office all day next to my PC, the sound levels are really important so that is important. Did you ever test the Titan V water cooled with games? I looked but didnt see the temps. Curious what you hit. I am looking at a X3700 and 2080 so i think my temps will be lower, but I am interested to see what yours were.

Also, any idea on what your power draw is? I have a 600 watt PSU which i think will be fine for the one GPU, but am not sure what the draw will be for the water pump (I dont expect much) so i wanted to double check.

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
@fabio

Awesome build, I am putting together a SFF and at first was not thinking about water cooling the GPU, but this is changing my mind. Sitting in my office all day next to my PC, the sound levels are really important so that is important. Did you ever test the Titan V water cooled with games? I looked but didnt see the temps. Curious what you hit. I am looking at a X3700 and 2080 so i think my temps will be lower, but I am interested to see what yours were.

Also, any idea on what your power draw is? I have a 600 watt PSU which i think will be fine for the one GPU, but am not sure what the draw will be for the water pump (I dont expect much) so i wanted to double check.

I don't think @fabio is much of a gamer :p but I'll let him weigh in on temps.

As for your PSU you are more than ok. Even the most powerful DDC pumps pull just 18-24watt at max speed. Your setup (3700x + 2080) probably needs 300-350watt.

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
Apr 6, 2016
@fabio

Not with games, but with FurMark, FUrmark plus Rendering, and Heaven 4.0 in loop, so worse than gaming.

RTP80

Caliper Novice
Jun 10, 2020
Thanks, don't know how I missed that.

That tubing you are using, how is that working out? looks like an interesting material and also small.

thatcatpusheen

Chassis Packer
Feb 9, 2019
Hey @fabio,

absolutely insane build! You’re inspiring man!

are you running 13/10 tubing or 16/10? Would you recommend one over the other in the T1? Likely will be doing the ek gpu block in dual slot config with the Ek low profile terminal fittings.

RTP80

Caliper Novice
Jun 10, 2020
Hey @fabio,

are you running 13/10 tubing or 16/10? Would you recommend one over the other in the T1? Likely will be doing the ek gpu block in dual slot config with the Ek low profile terminal fittings.

That is what I was asking about too, on what he thought of his tubnig. The tubing he is using is Alphacool TPV. It is 12.6/7.6.

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
And I did it!! (Well, I made a small design mistake, so it is not perfect, but it works! - BTW, working with him for a 2 slots space riser as well, that can fit the T1, stay tuned!!)

Here the amazing riser!

@fabio what is the small design mistake you made? I'm designing my own bracket and want to avoid any pitfalls :p

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
Apr 6, 2016
Hey @fabio,

I personally love the ZMT 16/10. But the compression fittings are pretty large, so, you need to plan every mm to have a proper tubing route inside this case!