FormD T1 - 9.5L with UNLIMITED space!! - 3950X+64GB Ram+2GPUs - TITAN V FULL watercooled+TITAN RTX!! Fill the void 2.0

Kormylets

Efficiency Noob
Jan 6, 2020
Hi fabio!
I want to say that it is awesome!
It’s not just that you shared your work. This is a large amount of your time spent in various assemblies and options, tests and also the photos that you attached!
Thank you so much for your work!

I am really inspired by your updated case body)

Now I have Loque Ghost, and I'm a complete beginner in creating water cooling.
I saw that you were able to fit the Alphacool Eisstation DC-LT 40 Reservoir + DC-LT 2600 Pump into the Loque enclosure, at the bottom near the graphics card.
The question is that my RTX 2080 will be used without water, because the warranty will be lost if I put water cooling.
The question is, will it fit in the place where you installed the pump, with regular cooling of the video card?
Or only if you use water cooling with a video card?

Thank you so much again! I re-read and re-read your posts - they inspire me, and get away from huge cabinet-like cases that take up so much space!

Best regards, Artem!

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
Apr 6, 2016
Hi fabio!
I want to say that it is awesome!
It’s not just that you shared your work. This is a large amount of your time spent in various assemblies and options, tests and also the photos that you attached!
Thank you so much for your work!

I am really inspired by your updated case body)

Now I have Loque Ghost, and I'm a complete beginner in creating water cooling.
I saw that you were able to fit the Alphacool Eisstation DC-LT 40 Reservoir + DC-LT 2600 Pump into the Loque enclosure, at the bottom near the graphics card.
The question is that my RTX 2080 will be used without water, because the warranty will be lost if I put water cooling.
The question is, will it fit in the place where you installed the pump, with regular cooling of the video card?
Or only if you use water cooling with a video card?

Thank you so much again! I re-read and re-read your posts - they inspire me, and get away from huge cabinet-like cases that take up so much space!

Best regards, Artem!
Thanks a lot man!

Regarding the pump and the Ghost, YES! You can have it also with the GPU on air!

Maybe try to push it till the front panel, so the exhausted warm air form the GPU will no go against the pump.

Last edited:

jay8ee

Chassis Packer
Mar 21, 2020
Since I know you have both of these things, do you know if the Alphacool 1U ES DDC Reservoir + EKWBDDC MX 3.1 PMW would fit in the ghost S1? (If mounted how you originally tried in the T1)

Thanks.

*Edit*

I've just modelled it in fusion and it looks like there is no way.

I also modelled the Eisstation 40 DC-LT with the small pump, and I am struggling to see how that even fits. It seems like there is a 1-2mm extra needed to have it fit where you originally had it in the Ghost S1. When you showed it in the picture, was the pump attached?

Last edited:
Reactions: bricemx

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
Apr 6, 2016
Since I know you have both of these things, do you know if the Alphacool 1U ES DDC Reservoir + EKWBDDC MX 3.1 PMW would fit in the ghost S1? (If mounted how you originally tried in the T1)

Thanks.

*Edit*

I've just modelled it in fusion and it looks like there is no way.

I also modelled the Eisstation 40 DC-LT with the small pump, and I am struggling to see how that even fits. It seems like there is a 1-2mm extra needed to have it fit where you originally had it in the Ghost S1. When you showed it in the picture, was the pump attached?
Yes, in my configuration everything was in place and running! About the DDC in the ghost, in that position is IMPOSSIBLE as you've said.

Because there is the inner structure panel that doesn't give you any clearance. The T1 instead is completely open!

Reactions: jay8ee and bricemx

Luke NK

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 17, 2019
Here just the rewired DDC with an heatsink mounted in the Apogee Drive II

Do you know if there could be space enough in the 3 slot GPU configuration to fit the Apogee Drive II with some low profile angled fittings and a DDC without the heatsink?

DrLeroy

Noob Saibot
May 15, 2020
Your build has inspired me man, I've been following the T1 for months and months, but had already gone with a Dan A4, but your build has convinced me i need to get the T1 to replace my Dan, I am running a c7g with noctua fan on my 3950x currently in the Dan A4 in ECO mode and getting spikes into the 80's c with am ambient of 20-25c.

I ve been through your thread and the T1 mega-thread but am still struggling to decide on what pump and block combo to go with, given i won't get the first pre order on the T1 as ive not posted in the thread, i have time to decide, though i have ordered the cables from Pslate in advance given he sometimes closes shop.

I originally wanted to go with the Eisbaer Solo LT, though impossible to get right now, and being in Australia the postage is insane on Alphacool parts, talking $80+ in postage for it, similar story with all the alphacool parts, including the DC-lt 40. I was wondering if you had a recommendation on what water cooling parts might work without having to go with alphacool? the apogee also seems impossible to get?

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
Apr 6, 2016
Your build has inspired me man, I've been following the T1 for months and months, but had already gone with a Dan A4, but your build has convinced me i need to get the T1 to replace my Dan, I am running a c7g with noctua fan on my 3950x currently in the Dan A4 in ECO mode and getting spikes into the 80's c with am ambient of 20-25c.

I ve been through your thread and the T1 mega-thread but am still struggling to decide on what pump and block combo to go with, given i won't get the first pre order on the T1 as ive not posted in the thread, i have time to decide, though i have ordered the cables from Pslate in advance given he sometimes closes shop.

I originally wanted to go with the Eisbaer Solo LT, though impossible to get right now, and being in Australia the postage is insane on Alphacool parts, talking $80+ in postage for it, similar story with all the alphacool parts, including the DC-lt 40. I was wondering if you had a recommendation on what water cooling parts might work without having to go with alphacool? the apogee also seems impossible to get?
For the Apogee you should check directly form the online Swiftech website, and they ship worldwide, but maybe the final cost + shipment will be high!

About other parts, well, depends also from which GPU block ecc are you gonna buy.

You can fit for sure a bare DDC pump with the standard barbed ugly top, and use some quick disconnect to fill the system.

You can fit an EK DDC pump+TOP or an EK SPC Pump+top near the GPU as well, but you need some special fittings, dual 90 rotatory, ecc to have them aligned with the radiator you choose.

Here one example!

DrLeroy

Noob Saibot
May 15, 2020

Cheers man! I am not sure on GPU yet, waiting to see the latest Nvidia releases to see if I want to go newest or just grab a 2080ti. so I can buy a model that will fit + has decent water block options, Its good to see the DDC fitting like that, I'll have a look into that from local suppliers, perhaps make a custom Res beside the gpu?

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
Apr 6, 2016
Cheers man! I am not sure on GPU yet, waiting to see the latest Nvidia releases to see if I want to go newest or just grab a 2080ti. so I can buy a model that will fit + has decent water block options, Its good to see the DDC fitting like that, I'll have a look into that from local suppliers, perhaps make a custom Res beside the gpu?
The Phanteks Glacier 160 fits without problem! (of course 3 slots mode and without the pump integrated). I've tried it, but never posted pictures!

AMv8-1day

Cable-Tie Ninja
Feb 13, 2017
The Phanteks Glacier 160 fits without problem! (of course 3 slots mode and without the pump integrated). I've tried it, but never posted pictures!
Hey @fabio any chance we could get a quick shot of that Glacier 160 in place? Doesn't have to be installed, just wanted to get an idea of how you were able to fit it.

Reactions: DrLeroy

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
Apr 6, 2016
How does the Glacier work with no pump in it? Or does it have a pump, I just can't see it? It looks like you have 2 pumps in the loop, if so?
It works like a reservoir that can keep the air in but IMO is not great in this way. I've only one pump, the DDC in the Alphacool 1U ES

Last edited:

ermac318

King of Cable Management
Mar 10, 2019
It works like a reservoir that can keep the air in but IMO is not great in this way. I've only one pump, the DDC in the Alphacool 1U ES
The Phanteks res can mount a DDC on the back of it to integrate it into a combo unit. Is there enough width in the case to use it that way?