FormD T1 - 9.5L with UNLIMITED space!! - 3950X+64GB Ram+2GPUs - TITAN V FULL watercooled+TITAN RTX!! Fill the void 2.0

GuilleAcoustic

Chief Procrastination Officer
SFFn Staff
LOSIAS
Jun 29, 2015
guilleacoustic.wordpress.com
I think that you will not succeed by many criteria. Start thinking about cooling and don't bother people with all sorts of rubbish.

These cards have different memory bits -
don't lie to people
Your words are cheap show-offs
Sir, I have no hatred for anyone. Wrote the truth

First and last warning @sancho. You can disagree and be civil at the same time.

Criticism for the sake of it won't lead anywhere. Nobody's growing from it, you included.

LCK sb

Caliper Novice
Oct 17, 2019
I just received pcie's stuff from Germany today, and found that there is no module that accepts the graphics card. If you have one, I will ask you.

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
Apr 6, 2016
I just received pcie's stuff from Germany today, and found that there is no module that accepts the graphics card. If you have one, I will ask you.
I would like to help, but I don’t understand what are you asking for. Could you explain maybe with some pictures?

LCK sb

Caliper Novice
Oct 17, 2019

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
Apr 6, 2016
No problem!

But as I told you before, I prefer not to dive it around.

The designer of the bifurcation riser gave to me the original to reverse engineering it to adapt to this case.

To thanks him, I gave it to him so se can provide it with his riser.

sorry!

paulesko

Master of Cramming
Jul 31, 2019
Hi @fabio one simple question:

Are you having problems with the noctua thick fan turning on and off? Neither of my noctuas turn on and off reliably with this gigabyte motherboard... sometimes they work sometimes not. But this problem only happens when I use PWM in bios to command them, they work well with normal voltage regulation, although the minimum turn on rpm when working with voltage is 850 rpm and not 450...

If yours work, maybe is a thing that the chromax version has fixed, mine are brownish and there are more people out there with the same problem and gigabyte motherboards... but I haven´t read why or if there is a solution.

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
Apr 6, 2016
Hi @fabio one simple question:

Are you having problems with the noctua thick fan turning on and off? Neither of my noctuas turn on and off reliably with this gigabyte motherboard... sometimes they work sometimes not. But this problem only happens when I use PWM in bios to command them, they work well with normal voltage regulation, although the minimum turn on rpm when working with voltage is 850 rpm and not 450...

If yours work, maybe is a thing that the chromax version has fixed, mine are brownish and there are more people out there with the same problem and gigabyte motherboards... but I haven´t read why or if there is a solution.
Try first to do an automatic Smart Fan Setup, so the system will check the minimum speed. Than in the BIOS Smart Fan menu there is an option to disable the 0rpm/Not allow to have off the speed, something like "Auto Fan Stop"

Reactions: paulesko

paulesko

Master of Cramming
Jul 31, 2019
Try first to do an automatic Smart Fan Setup, so the system will check the minimum speed. Than in the BIOS Smart Fan menu there is an option to disable the 0rpm/Not allow to have off the speed, something like "Auto Fan Stop"

I haven´t tried that one, I remember seeing it on the bios. Thank you!

Reactions: fabio

LCK sb

Caliper Novice
Oct 17, 2019
No problem!

But as I told you before, I prefer not to dive it around.

The designer of the bifurcation riser gave to me the original to reverse engineering it to adapt to this case.

To thanks him, I gave it to him so se can provide it with his riser.

sorry!
I want the size of this little thing, I can't find anything fixed now

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
Apr 6, 2016
There is another one, just want to ask whether pcie 4.0 will improve this dual graphics card
If you are using 2 Gen4 cards (like the AMD 5X00/XT series) and a compatible Gen4 riser, IN THEORY, YES.
In real world scenario, it almost not noticeable the difference! (There a few good articles on this)

For the drawings, sorry, no, I can't.

LCK sb

Caliper Novice
Oct 17, 2019
If you are using 2 Gen4 cards (like the AMD 5X00/XT series) and a compatible Gen4 riser, IN THEORY, YES.
In real world scenario, it almost not noticeable the difference! (There a few good articles on this)

I found a way, it doesn't matter, you introduced me a good idea

Reactions: fabio

LCK sb

Caliper Novice
Oct 17, 2019

Does this adapter currently only support Gen3 adapters?