Power Supply Flex Psu 500w+ need help

cosmopock

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Feb 20, 2020
i'm confiused whitch power supply to buy . I brought recently metalfish s3 and k39 case and i really need advice what psu to buy pls help im a newbie in this subject . Do you know any good psu available on aliexpress or ebay i live i europe ?

prayogahs

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 21, 2019
Recommend the Enhance ENP-7660B 600W Platinum as it has a quiet fan. It is available to purchase below

EDIT: Also in velkase's website:

cosmopock

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Feb 20, 2020
thanks fo the reply but is it original i heard that this PSU is out of stock on original seller website ?

prayogahs

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 21, 2019
thanks fo the reply but is it original i heard that this PSU is out of stock on original seller website ?
They are all should be genuine Enhance PSUs. I did buy one from the taobao store. Enhance does not sell PSUs directly to consumers so all the ones I listed are all resellers. There is no so called "original seller"

cwspellowe

Cable Smoosher
New User
Mar 7, 2020
Servercase on eBay have some new ones with warranty for fair prices, I just ordered one and paid £160 Inc shipping and customs fees to the UK. I'd recommend staying away from anything Delta as they tend to be refurbished and poor quality, the 7660b seems to be highly rated.

lephoul

Case Bender
New User
Mar 16, 2020
Hello,

I can see that FSP500-50FSPT has END OF LIFE status and REPLACED WITH:FSP500-50FDB,

The only difference I can see is the fan location, in 50FDB it is placed at the back,

Does any one has any experience with 50FDB ?

kzoltan

Cable Smoosher
Mar 30, 2020
Hello,

I can see that FSP500-50FSPT has END OF LIFE status and REPLACED WITH:FSP500-50FDB,

The only difference I can see is the fan location, in 50FDB it is placed at the back,

Does any one has any experience with 50FDB ?
I have it ordered from overtek. I have replaced the fan to noctua 40mm, works fine with ok noise this way.

Reactions: lephoul