Dan Case A4 with 7900X, Asrock x299 itx, 32 GB ram and a FTW3...

KDC

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Dec 29, 2017
Reactions: D10S

galletabah

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 9, 2016
I've found those too. But to me they do look a bit to tall compared to the original ones from the Dan case. Thought about buying a set just to check since the price I found was just about $5 for a set of 4. But with shipping and toll I am looking at $40ish for a set containing 4 pcs.. Kinda steep
are the same than ncase m1
You can buy it in sfflab

D10S

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 4, 2018
I've found those too. But to me they do look a bit to tall compared to the original ones from the Dan case. Thought about buying a set just to check since the price I found was just about $5 for a set of 4. But with shipping and toll I am looking at $40ish for a set containing 4 pcs.. Kinda steep

Yes, probably need a modd,
i'll buying for you and let you know if they works,
here in Italy i can grab it just for 5€ (waiting 4/5 days)

And thanks to @galletabah for the usefull information!

Reactions: galletabah

KDC

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Dec 29, 2017
Yes, probably need a modd,
i'll buying for you and let you know if they works,
here in Italy i can grab it just for 5€ (waiting 4/5 days)

And thanks to @galletabah for the usefull information!

Gotta love this community :) I've just ordered from sfflab, but please let us all know if the jt03 kit actually fits the Dan.

galletabah

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 9, 2016
Gotta love this community :) I've just ordered from sfflab, but please let us all know if the jt03 kit actually fits the Dan.
I use it in a mod for a ncase m1, and no, the panels dance a lot a dont stay in his natural position. I dont know why because the piece is aparently the same.

Reactions: D10S

D10S

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 4, 2018
This piece scared me at first sight,
it would be better if there were at least 2 spare parts included in the kit!
The fact that you can break all 4 at the same time is a big problem! :\

KDC

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Dec 29, 2017
This piece scared me at first sight,
it would be better if there were at least 2 spare parts included in the kit!
The fact that you can break all 4 at the same time is a big problem! :\

To be honest they did feel really really stiff and brittle to begin with.
I hope the ones I ordered will be a little more "workable" since these original were super stiff and they mostly fell apart just by removing the side panel :/.

I had the Ncase before and with a year or so of traveling and upgrades more or less every 3rd month those clips never gave up. I do know that my specific case sat in its box in a basement for quite a long time before I got hands on it, but the seals were not broken so I doubt it would be something like sun exposure that would have weakened them. Again hoping the new ones will be a bit more "workable"