Dan A4-SFX V4 3900X Asetek 645LT Workstation

DjentlemanZero

Cable Smoosher
Aug 2, 2019
I've got the bulk of my PSU cables on the mobo side - which means there's no space issues around the GPU. Definitely using screws rather than grommets on the radiator for that extra little bit of space, and bending the PSU cables up away from the fan as tight as you can helps. Mine's a little messy, but it works and sides fit. Waiting on some PSlate customs to tidy it up.

AMv8-1day

Cable-Tie Ninja
Feb 13, 2017
Didn't someone come up with a great method of installing the cablesq without the PSU in place, plugging them into the PSU with it flipped, then twisting it around to install? Twisting the cables wrapped around each other kept them tight enough to hold them up out of the fan?

osin17

Caliper Novice
Sep 10, 2019
Hello,
Thanks for your posts.
I am new on forum and since one month I follow this thread.
Can I please ask you what temperature do you have on idle with your config? And in game also please?
Sometimes it comes to think that I should take cryorig c7g which giver 115w tdp max. So I want to compare before with the 645lt.
My config will be based on 3900x or 3950x.

zeair

Efficiency Noob
May 6, 2020
I got Dan + Asetek + 2080S

I build it 3 months ago - ath the beggining idle was @ around 50-60; stress @ 90

Now was idle @75 and stress max 108!!!!

I checked pump and fans - they are ok.

I put case up side down and now idle is around 60.

AseDen

Cable-Tie Ninja
Asetek
Dec 7, 2018
www.asetek.com

I build it 3 months ago - ath the beggining idle was @ around 50-60; stress @ 90

Sounds like you could've had some air stuck in your pump (AIO's are not really meant to be mounted like the are in the A4).

What was it like when you turned it back over?

//Asetek Dennis

x111

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 5, 2019

aio fan must work as intake otherwise you will have those thermal issues.
hot air is always goes up.

ChrisKay

What's an ITX?
New User
May 7, 2021
got a 645LT and a 3900x too. So, the temps are better, when i let the Radiatorfan blow downwards?

definelicht

Caliper Novice
Sep 24, 2020
Chipping in on the cable story: You can get custom cables quite cheaply on the Etsy store called "DreamBigByRay". I can't stress enough how important custom cables are for the Dan A4 building experience!

Reactions: ghabhaducha