Corsair SF 750 W
WD Black 500g GEN4
Sabrent Rocken NVMe 2TB
Nzxt Kraken Z63
Logitech G915 TKL
Logitech G703 LIGHTSPEED
Acat X2 itx Case Black

You can get my unboxing of the Acat X2 on reddit

First issue, the GPU back plate is hitting a non machined part on the case. I had to install the rear panel on the router and make some chips.

Some progress as I build

I then do the Wiring, here modifying the Kraken Sata Port wire so it fits directly in the Peripheral PSA port.

Shortening the Kraken USB wire

Then I mock-up the PSU to find the correct wire length.

The Graphic Card is so tall that i had to use 180 deg PCBs, even then, they rub on the side panel.

Some final views

Final words on this is all the components seem to work as expected, i am not aovercloking expert and my dayd to day task are not too much demanding. i went with the 5950x because my FEA software is multi threaded capable and going from I7-6700X to 5950X should increase performance.

About the Acat X2.: for the price, this case is pure junk, from bad finish to design, it shouldn't have been release in this state.

• The front and side panels do not have the same finish, and the color is very different.
  • Finish marks easilly
  • the holes in the side panels do not extend far enough down and up, so the gpu and side rad do not have optimal air flow. Specially the GPU
  • All Screw heads face the inside of the case. wich is a pain to assemble. in SFF, screw heads should face the outside of the case. POOR design choice.
  • parts dont have proper matting surfaces when you assemble the main body, so with tolerences, you can assemble the case slightly to large and have gaps between front panels and side panels
  • No instruction and no link to picture or online instructions.
  • Take home message is : I would not buy Again. poor quality / $
Thanks for Watching.