DAN C4-SFX

m4nii

Trash Compacter
Feb 22, 2022
yeah casekings clocks are apparantly not in sync...
think they'll have no automation so they'll publish manually

rui

Efficiency Noob
Apr 5, 2023
Just placed my order on caseking.de (globaldata.pt still didn't have it on their site, called and they couldn't tell me when it would be available).
:)

Reactions: Albatross1486

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
Sry guys for wired product launch - i used links to the resseler DAN Cases brand pages where all of my products are listed. Too bad these pages wasnt update from the shop software so no one was able to see the product listing. The problem is fixed and now the links does work.

ComputerOrbit is sold out but will get net stock as fast as possible from Caseking.

Sry for the trouble it was also not so nice for me :(

Regards

Daniel

Albatross1486

SFF Lingo Aficionado
May 9, 2023
Thanks for being communicative, Dan! I'm really excited for this, a premium case with top-tier air cooling. Here's hoping Orbit can ship soon so I can pick up the mobo/cpu/ram/gpu/psu.

Reactions: dondan

Gramkow

Efficiency Noob
Jun 15, 2022
Good communication from Dan throughout - that Caseking's page updates aren't all that cannot be blamed on Dan. Actually, on Friday (late) afternoon, the C4-SFX was actually showing in stock at Caseking - I had it in the basket, but suddenly everything just returned a 404 and they weren't available. Guess somebody enabled the product pages by accident 😀.

Anyway, one C4-SFX on order, can't wait for DHL to get here ...