DAN C4-SFX

Justinian

Case Bender
New User
Apr 4, 2023
Is the optimal choice of CPU cooler and case fans, if a 4080 FE is installed at the top (inverted)? Presumably not enough space to have 2xfans above the video card.

1x92mm pull air in to case
Noctua D12L with 1xfan pull air back to front
1x140mm - push air out of case

Tesserae

Chassis Packer
Apr 4, 2023
Update:

Timeline:
- The C4-SFX Batch1 production will be done on 22th march 2023
- container shipping to resellers will be 7 weeks
- local custom processing and shop arrival will be 1-2 weeks

The C4-SFX will be available mid may 2023 in the following shops:

EUROPE: Caseking and connected shops like (JIMMS.FI,GLOBALDATA.PT,Mindfactory s.o.
INTERNATIONAL: OverclockersUK and connected shops like (ComputerOrbit s.o,.)
JAPAN: Dirac
AUSTRALIA: PcCaseGear * should be available some weeks later

Direct US selling: I was not able to get a reseller in the US so I created myself a Newegg account today. I will test newegg with a smaller batches of cases in Q3 2023 on the offical DAN Cases newegg shop.

Update:

Timeline:
- The C4-SFX Batch1 production will be done on 22th march 2023
- container shipping to resellers will be 7 weeks
- local custom processing and shop arrival will be 1-2 weeks

The C4-SFX will be available mid may 2023 in the following shops:

EUROPE: Caseking and connected shops like (JIMMS.FI,GLOBALDATA.PT,Mindfactory s.o.
INTERNATIONAL: OverclockersUK and connected shops like (ComputerOrbit s.o,.)
JAPAN: Dirac
AUSTRALIA: PcCaseGear * should be available some weeks later

Direct US selling: I was not able to get a reseller in the US so I created myself a Newegg account today. I will test newegg with a smaller batches of cases in Q3 2023 on the offical DAN Cases newegg shop.
Hey Daniel,
I tried to email you, but it returned as undelivarable.
I actually started an SFF PC company a few months ago, and would love to become a reseller. I actually originally became interested in SFF PCs back when I learned about the A4-SFX and bought one about 4 years ago. I would appreciate the discussion to see if we can work together. You can email me at admin@tesserae.io
Thanks,

proficide

Chassis Packer
Jun 7, 2021
Hey Daniel,
I tried to email you, but it returned as undelivarable.
I actually started an SFF PC company a few months ago, and would love to become a reseller. I actually originally became interested in SFF PCs back when I learned about the A4-SFX and bought one about 4 years ago. I would appreciate the discussion to see if we can work together. You can email me at admin@tesserae.io
Thanks,
Are you US based?

ScottXGTR

What's an ITX?
New User
Apr 6, 2023
Are any retailers doing preorders? I'd like to get my hands on one as soon as possible. My nitro 7900xtx does not fit my current case but looks like it will be right at home in a c4

Arboreal

King of Cable Management
Silver Supporter
Oct 11, 2015
Is the optimal choice of CPU cooler and case fans, if a 4080 FE is installed at the top (inverted)? Presumably not enough space to have 2xfans above the video card.

1x92mm pull air in to case
Noctua D12L with 1xfan pull air back to front
1x140mm - push air out of case
Looks like it on the Optimum Tech review, he even squeezed in 2 120mm slim fans on top. Result!

Justinian

Case Bender
New User
Apr 4, 2023
I wonder how impactful a 92mm rear fan would actually be, or spend the money elsewhere on the build 🤨 Hopefully one of the YT channels will test this.

sparkymark75

Efficiency Noob
Mar 2, 2023
Couple of questions on AIO support. Would the EK AIO with Phanteks T30 fans fit? I think that would be 57mm thickness.

Have you tried intake v exhaust for the AIO fans setup? If so, which was the better configuration?

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
Here is the thermal test:

Dampfbox

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Bronze Supporter
Aug 9, 2022
Here is the thermal test:

Did you do something similiar for an all watercooled build?

What would be the preferable configuration when I prioritize GPU over CPU temps, let's say running an RTX4090 + 7950X3D?

I suppose best would be top rad as push in and side rad as push out?