DAN C4-SFX - old

Status
Not open for further replies.

AleksandarK

/dev/null
May 14, 2017
Today I made a small test how a A4 design would look like on the C4. Do you like it or do you love the C4 design more?

C4's design is original and i feel it shouldnt be mixed with A4-SFX. It is fine the way it is now.

Reactions: cmyk78 and Arboreal

gunpalcyril

Airflow Optimizer
Aug 7, 2016
I love the newly updated design, and I did not like the original design that had a "strip" of exposed inner frame, it gives the illusion that the front panel should be pushed in or pulled out, which has no meaning for the case whatsoever.

Also, really liking the new feet!

Reactions: Arboreal

MoarCoffeePlzzz

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 2, 2015
Would love to see some perforations for ventilation in the acrylic side panel.. Cant see that solid piece being functional at all with a vertical mounted GPU. Any chance we will see this option for an upcharge?

m-i-c-k-e-y

Average Stuffer
Feb 13, 2018
Dan, thank you for rotating the placement of PSU .

You can also add a PCI hdd mount in your accessories for those who may want to add additional storage:

Last edited:

FAQBytes

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 22, 2017
I've been converted. Sayonara, Node 202 Hello, Dan C4.

Can finally be rid of this scythe Shuriken with the 8700k, and maybe make a fun side build.

Reactions: TommyKnuckles

FdeFons

Caliper Novice
Dec 8, 2017
I THINK he will use acrylic, just like he did with the window kit for the A4. I remember him saying on A4's thread that its not possible to offer a tempered-glass with vent holes. But im curious to see his answer on this too

At least to be able to buy the lids separately, that of aluminium and that of glass, or that includes two lids directly though it increases a bit the price

Crysilus

Caliper Novice
Nov 7, 2017
Dan, thank you for rotating the placement of PSU .

I didn't realize it was swapped. I'd actually love the possibility of having the cables either come out the bottom or the top as I'm wondering if you could fit a pump underneath the PSU.

m-i-c-k-e-y

Average Stuffer
Feb 13, 2018
The fan of the psu was just turned facing outside. In that way it has its own air intake. Cable orientation are much the same.

FAQBytes

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 22, 2017
@dondan will the C4 be able to fit something like the Alphacool Eisbaer 240 Expandable AIO, so we can have a watercooled CPU and GPU?

CPU Heatsink support: Up to 62mm height
Water cooling support: 240mm AIO
· radiator thickness 38mm with 2x 16mm thick fans
· radiator thickness 30mm with 2x 25mm thick fans
· radiator thickness 27mm with 2x 25m thick fans
· radiator thickness 22mm with 2x 25mm thick fans

So while the radiator, block and fans themselves will fit, that pump is far too tall.

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
Wow nice found with the Eisbaer LT. This will be fit very well and you can easily upgrade it with the plug and play GPU addon.

Status
Not open for further replies.