DAN A4-SFX v4.1

archagon

Average Stuffer
Aug 17, 2020
Hmm, OK. Well, I placed an order on overclockers.co.uk to the US, let's see what happens. (Strangely, even though the case is out of stock, I can still buy it, and it becomes £166.66 in my cart and not the listed £199. EDIT: I guess they don't charge 20% VAT when the order comes from abroad.)

Last edited:
Reactions: dondan

archagon

Average Stuffer
Aug 17, 2020
Yeah, I saw that one — but from what I understand, that case just has a wall behind the rear 3080 fan, right? (Unlike the Dan.)

Nichronos

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 22, 2018
Yeah, I saw that one — but from what I understand, that case just has a wall behind the rear 3080 fan, right? (Unlike the Dan.)

DAN A4 still have the PSU there, just don't think that rotating it would do any good,
it still needs a lot more fan pressure for that to work! #phisics_is_a_bitch

archagon

Average Stuffer
Aug 17, 2020
DAN A4 still have the PSU there, just don't think that rotating it would do any good,
it still needs a lot more fan pressure for that to work! #phisics_is_a_bitch
There's also (perhaps) the option of installing an exhaust fan below the PSU — for example, in place of that drive mount. (For those of us with just an M.2.)

Nichronos

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 22, 2018
There's also (perhaps) the option of installing an exhaust fan below the PSU — for example, in place of that drive mount. (For those of us with just an M.2.)

Everyone should install the exhaust bellow the Motherboard regardless of the GPU, especially people like me who have the Asetek 645 AiO

Nichronos

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 22, 2018

Here are the measurements for the XC3 (in retarded units)
Please convert for urself :)

Reactions: archagon and PHE

archagon

Average Stuffer
Aug 17, 2020
Is that your own photo? If so, could we please get temps in the A4-SFX? ? (Plus confirmation that the backplate does not impede any of the cables.)

thomaddox4

Chassis Packer
Sep 21, 2020
Hey guys, I'm sorry if this isn't the proper place for a post like this (I'm new to SFF PCs) but I was wondering about the policy regarding replacement pieces for used cases. I bought a used A4 v3 on Ebay, and while I do love how it looks and the build quality, many/most of the screws are missing along with the cover bracket for the small hole above the GPU's output at the rear. I was not able to get an original invoice or owner's manual from the previous owner.

Is there any way for 2nd owners to purchase replacement components, and maybe a list I can reference to see if any other parts are missing that I may not know about?

StonedTablet

Caliper Novice
May 11, 2020
Looks like FE hits 82C/1900mhz with all panels on in the ghost s1...a4 should be around the same or a little cooler. Also the psu rotation thing is still untested

Last edited:

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
Hey guys, I'm sorry if this isn't the proper place for a post like this (I'm new to SFF PCs) but I was wondering about the policy regarding replacement pieces for used cases. I bought a used A4 v3 on Ebay, and while I do love how it looks and the build quality, many/most of the screws are missing along with the cover bracket for the small hole above the GPU's output at the rear. I was not able to get an original invoice or owner's manual from the previous owner.

Is there any way for 2nd owners to purchase replacement components, and maybe a list I can reference to see if any other parts are missing that I may not know about?

Contact me https://dan-cases.com/rma.html and we will find a solution ;)

Reactions: crackerlegs