DAN A4-SFX v4.1

The6A

Average Stuffer
Mar 20, 2017
Fit yes, but you have no venting holes and mount points.

Reactions: Biowarejak

Thehack

Spatial Philosopher
Creator
Mar 6, 2016
J-hackcompany.com
Just wanted to share here in this thread: I made a 3d printed adapter that allows you to use 120mm fans with the Cyrorig C7.

When paired with a Raijintek 120mm slim, or a Scythe 120mm slim (direct order for the PWM version), the total height is 45 or 44 mm respectively.

Should be useful if someone wants a slightly more powerful cooler (while waiting for Dan's own cooler :) ). The extra 3-4mm should help it against turbulence.

Link to Thread

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
Update:

Survey:

Here is the result of the survey with 280 votes in total:

As you can see 48% of the participants vote for the DAN cutout so it will be available on the Kickstarter kampaign.

Kickstarter

Currently I am in the process of creating the Kickstarter campaign for the A4-SFX v2. As you maybe know my english isn't the best so I need your help.
If you are a native english speaker and you have skills in writing and grammar please please contact me over the HardForum message system and help me proofreading the text for the campaign.

New Pictures

Here are some of the new pictures from the A4-SFX v2 with black background for my website:

One preview with white background:

With best regards

Daniel Hansen

Arboreal

King of Cable Management
Silver Supporter
Oct 11, 2015

snip...

Kickstarter

Currently I am in the process of creating the Kickstarter campaign for the A4-SFX v2. As you maybe know my english isn't the best so I need your help.
If you are a native english speaker and you have skills in writing and grammar please please contact me over the HardForum message system and help me proofreading the text for the campaign.

Daniel Hansen

Daniel, I'm not on [H] but do look at it from time to time. I would be happy to help with the writing if you need.
I can't remember if you posted on Bit-Tech, my other online 'home'? I have the same user name, and you can PM there.

BTW, brilliant work again; you really have got it right with eth A4-SFX, and then taken it to a new level.

ondert

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 16, 2017
Probably this will be the best build among the mini pc cases. Full length blower gpu and AIO cpu cooler in just 7 liters. It was all I was wondering. I'll be definitely waiting for the Kickstarter campaign.

Btw, I have an SFX-L psu, will it fit in this case?

WillBlackstone

Trash Compacter
May 19, 2017
Probably this will be the best build among the mini pc cases. Full length blower gpu and AIO cpu cooler in just 7 liters. It was all I was wondering. I'll be definitely waiting for the Kickstarter campaign.

Yes, although cables will be a bit more difficult but doable

grumpyrobin

Airflow Optimizer
May 11, 2017

AIO cooler? I keep searching the thread but I can't find info on where it would fit

Edit: nvm, it's the Asetek 92mm AIO

Edit:
Dan,
Do you have a temp comparison between DAN HSLP-48 and Asetek 92mm AIO yet?

Last edited:

tomternal

Cable Smoosher
Apr 28, 2016
UPDATE:

The Countdown has started...(subscription mail will be send out tomorrow)
Is the V2 case going to be another kickstarter campaign or are they going to be available through the retailers for immediate purchase?

EDIT: nvm I found the earlier post!

Bench

Case Bender
May 23, 2017
Sorry to hijack the thread, don't suppose anyone has a spare or used Dan Case a4-sfx that they are willing to sell me?, I would back the kickstarter campaign but I go to university in a couple of months and need a case small enough to fit into a backpack to take on a train.

Kmpkt

Innovation through Miniaturization
KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016
I think posting in the buy/sell forum would be a more appropriate and visible place to post your request (it gets a big colourful tag and everything!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Phuncz