Stalled Custom_MOD MINI

Ziths

Chassis Packer
Mar 19, 2017
You should correct the maximum GPU length for the 3.2L as it currently states 170mm max.

Also, it would be nice to have a link to this on the front page.

Do you have one? Can you confirm there is more room? Because the MSI GTX 1070 Aero ITX is 175mm, so maybe it would fit.

Last edited:

wabbitro

Caliper Novice
Feb 17, 2017
I have batch #1 of the cases and i have been able to fit my evga 1060 gtx sc. if i can fit that card, am i able to upgrade to a 1070 and fit it as well? such as the gigabyte 1070 mini?

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
Hello friends!

Since the current design of the case is difficult to produce, we stopped production. Now we are working on a new design. Soon we will show you the prototype.

If you want to make an order for the old case you can write us a message.

bakakiba

Chassis Packer
Oct 13, 2017
After 6 months since i ordered, i finally got the case today.. And everything is setup. When ordered, the case was missed to be produced and when it was produced, it got stuck in the custom for a month.. damn the feelings..

But its up and running now damn its small! But i got the wrong size from what i ordered which sucks... Wanted 20CM but got 21cm...

Something i have noticed is the screw fits but easy to "break" and you have to be careful to not fasten the screws too much.. The screws holding the motherboard is not using standard screws which also sucks and i can only have 2 screws right now..

The I/O plate is to "small" for the I/O holder. The "room" for it is 3-4mm bigger than the I/O plate which makes the I/O loose..

I will try to put up pics asap.

dumplinknet

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 26, 2018
After 6 months since i ordered, i finally got the case today.. And everything is setup. When ordered, the case was missed to be produced and when it was produced, it got stuck in the custom for a month.. damn the feelings..

But its up and running now damn its small! But i got the wrong size from what i ordered which sucks... Wanted 20CM but got 21cm...

Something i have noticed is the screw fits but easy to "break" and you have to be careful to not fasten the screws too much.. The screws holding the motherboard is not using standard screws which also sucks and i can only have 2 screws right now..

The I/O plate is to "small" for the I/O holder. The "room" for it is 3-4mm bigger than the I/O plate which makes the I/O loose..

I will try to put up pics asap.
Damn. That sucks bit time. Wow.

QuantumBraced

Master of Cramming
Mar 9, 2017
Any update on the new design? I'd love to see a 3.5L design that fits the MSI and Gigabyte mini cards, doesn't have manufacturing flaws, looks good, and has the option for magnetic acrylic panels, like the FLEX Mini.

chinevo

SFF Recordsman
May 11, 2017
Any update on the new design? I'd love to see a 3.5L design that fits the MSI and Gigabyte mini cards, doesn't have manufacturing flaws, looks good, and has the option for magnetic acrylic panels, like the FLEX Mini.
As I understood, the mini case with the new design was published here yesterday.

Reactions: sergiiua

element72

Average Stuffer
Oct 7, 2018
Do the mini 3.7L, mini 4.8L and flex 4.5L have an optional clear side panels? Please let me know, thanks.

The flex 4.5L seems easy to find when buying, but where can you buy the mini 3.7L or 4.8L ?

edit: wait.. do you have to select "other", and then type in the model manually? I think it's more comforting if you include pictures of the other options, so buyers know exactly what they're getting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Broxin