Stalled Custom_MOD MINI

TheDreamingMonk

Average Stuffer
Sep 17, 2016
Pretty much the perfect sized "cube" case. Just enough room to fit the components.

Not a fan of the large honeycomb or front logo, I'd personally opt for a drilled or slotted design and laser engraved / etched logo to keep things simple. But I love the rest of the case.

Reactions: ricochet

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com

ricochet

SFF AFFLICTED
Oct 20, 2016
Any final ideas yet on the power button location?

BTW: I particularly like the center panel design on which the motherboard and PCIe card affix to. Nice and open.

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
Need to mount the power button right in the middle of the logo, would be pretty nice.

I would love to see the power button in the middle of the logo area; flanked by audio i/o on one side & a USB port on the other side…!

If a USB port is an option; please, Please, PLEASE make the inner section black (like the USB ports on the NCase M1)…

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015
I would be more interested in the larger case, the one that can hold longer cards like the Zotac 1080 mini. I can understand there not being 2.5" HDD support in the smaller case, but in the larger case I think it's more justified to have it. Maybe I'll just find an empty spot to velcro the drive to.

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
Case #001 is almost ready :) Sorry for bad quality photo. More сleaner and quality photos in a few day. We collected a lot of experience, # 002 will be perfect in the details ;)

Last edited:

Tallgeese

Trash Compacter
Jan 12, 2017
How sturdy would you say this is? I'm looking for a powerful, small PC to take around to friends and families houses, and this fits the bill. I'll be super gentle in transit, but still want something rigid as I would do it once or twice a week likely

Ceros_X

King of Cable Management
Mar 8, 2016
Case #001 is almost ready :) Sorry for bad quality photo. More сleaner and quality photos in a few day. We collected a lot of experience, # 002 will be perfect in the details ;)

Haha, that looks almost like a render as opposed to a photo, looks awesome.

Last edited:
Reactions: ricochet