Cooling Cooling setup advice

Skripka

Cat-Dog Perch Manager
May 18, 2020
UNI Fan AL120 just launched with more static pressure at lower noise compare to the SL120 - this is what longer blades do for you I guess 😂 Once again I'm getting the urge to swap out the trusted A12x25s for these babies
Other than not being beige...the Noctuas have almost as high a flow rate at 6dBA less noise. Presuming Noctua's and LL's testing methodology are the same.

Dawelio

Awesomeness
Original poster
SFFn Staff
Dec 17, 2017
UNI Fan AL120 just launched with more static pressure at lower noise compare to the SL120 - this is what longer blades do for you I guess 😂 Once again I'm getting the urge to swap out the trusted A12x25s for these babies
The fan blades themselves are also 6% wider, which according to Lian Li is what makes them more powerful basically.

Personally I am waiting for the 140 version for my Z63 AIO in the Meshlicious.

Reactions: thelaughingman

Valantar

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 20, 2018
Other than not being beige...the Noctuas have almost as high a flow rate at 6dBA less noise. Presuming Noctua's and LL's testing methodology are the same.
Airflow and noise numbers are pretty much never comparable - there's no accepted standard for testing these things. Alrflow is often ballpark comparable, noise is a complete crapshoot. Pressure tends to be pretty comparable as well. But overall, reviews are always necessary.

Reactions: thelaughingman