Production CONSOLE and CONSWOLE: entry level 2-slot and 3-slot console cases! [Available Now!]

Jibbajabbawockers

Average Stuffer
May 2, 2019
Can the Conswole stand up on its own vertically (safely) without the Vertical Mount Baseplate? Or would that be a bit of a risky proposition?

Leo

Chassis Packer
Dec 1, 2017

• Alpenföhn® Black Ridge (can be used with 15mm slim fan on top)
Is this a mistake? Maximum height of 47mm + 15mm is 62mm in height.

@KSliger

Last edited:

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
Can the Conswole stand up on its own vertically (safely) without the Vertical Mount Baseplate? Or would that be a bit of a risky proposition?

I would not recommend trying to put them vertical without the base plate. The PCIe bracket on your GPU will stick out the bottom of the case, and scratch your table or cause the case to be uneven.

Is the CONSWOLE handle the same as the Cerberus X? I want to re-use the one I bought with the Cerberus X since I didn't end up using it in that build.

Yes sir, even uses the same screws. All the same for all SM570/SM580/Cerberus/Cerberus X/CL520/CL530.

$524 AUD ?

I’m trying not to think about it with the logical part of my brain.
Im in Melbourne too though... maybe we could’ve shared shipping...

Ouch, sorry man. If when we go to ship it it comes out slightly cheaper I will pass the savings back to you. Maybe USD will go up even more by then!

Gen 3.0 or Gen 4.0 riser?

Gen 3

We have a Gen 4 sample, but production on it is set back months.

• Alpenföhn® Black Ridge (can be used with 15mm slim fan on top)
Is this a mistake? Maximum height of 47mm + 15mm is 62mm in height.

@KSliger

My bad, dimension in my sheet was wrong, will get this fixed on Monday.

Reactions: SFFJunkie

nnotnenn

Efficiency Noob
Jan 22, 2020
I would not recommend trying to put them vertical without the base plate. The PCIe bracket on your GPU will stick out the bottom of the case, and scratch your table or cause the case to be uneven.
Ah. I probably need to add a plate to my order then - I’ll send an email?

Ouch, sorry man. If when we go to ship it it comes out slightly cheaper I will pass the savings back to you. Maybe USD will go up even more by then!
Haha I appreciate that. Strange times we are in.

Lisanaadr

Efficiency Noob
Oct 23, 2019
Bonjour KSliger, Actuellement à cause du coronavirus, je suis toujours à Madagascar. J'ai simulé les frais de port à La Réunion et cela coûte environ 86 euros. Je demande s'il est possible d'acheter en mai ou fin avril si le coronavirus part. ou vous ne produisez qu'une certaine quantité ou vous produirez toute l'année.

Lisanaadr

Efficiency Noob
Oct 23, 2019
Hello KSliger, Currently due to the coronavirus, I am still in Madagascar. I simulated shipping costs to Reunion and it costs around 86 euros. I ask if it is possible to buy in May or late April if the coronavirus leaves. or you produce only some quantity or you will produce all the year.

mxsoundtube

Caliper Novice
Oct 10, 2018
Will the console fit the PowerColor Red Dragon 5700xt (2 slots) 132 mm. In the specs it said up to 133 mm, but on the front page it said up to 144 mm tall. Also just to clarify cause I didn't see it in the website but if I order it with front panel it will ship later correct ?

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
Hello KSliger, Currently due to the coronavirus, I am still in Madagascar. I simulated shipping costs to Reunion and it costs around 86 euros. I ask if it is possible to buy in May or late April if the coronavirus leaves. or you produce only some quantity or you will produce all the year.

If you want us to hold it for now please us our address as the ship to address:

1575 Linda Way
Suite 107
Sparks NV
United States

Once everything calms down we can update the address, and we will send you a paypal invoice for the shipping cost.

Hopefully that helps?

Otherwise the cases will be available long term, but supply might be problematic with the medical device ramp up over the summer.

Will the console fit the PowerColor Red Dragon 5700xt (2 slots) 132 mm. In the specs it said up to 133 mm, but on the front page it said up to 144 mm tall. Also just to clarify cause I didn't see it in the website but if I order it with front panel it will ship later correct ?

Will fit fine with the standard power cord inlet. If your GPU was like 136mm I would recommend the pigtail inlet. Overall allowed height for GPUs is ~155mm until it is touching the motherboard.

Case will ship with the front panel IO installed. I expect cases to start shipping on the 10th of April.

skeletonpajamas

Case Bender
New User
Mar 24, 2020
I'm curious how tight the GPU size specs are...

Website says 324mm x 133mm x 40mm
I've got an MSI Aero 1650 Super Aero that measures 172mm x 115mm x 42 mm

Clearly 2 of the dimensions are well within the spec, but that 42mm vs 40mm has me worried. Is my GPU too big for this case?

jr0w

What's an ITX?
New User
Jan 9, 2020
Hi!
I'm about to order this case, does this also count for the smaller Console?

Thanks in advance!

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
Hi!
I'm about to order this case, does this also count for the smaller Console?

Thanks in advance!

Yes, if using either Console or Conswole in vertical I 100% recommend the base plate as the PCIe card brackets stick out that side on both cases.

I'm curious how tight the GPU size specs are...

Website says 324mm x 133mm x 40mm
I've got an MSI Aero 1650 Super Aero that measures 172mm x 115mm x 42 mm

Clearly 2 of the dimensions are well within the spec, but that 42mm vs 40mm has me worried. Is my GPU too big for this case?

Agree with Teodoro, this card looks like it will fit.

The 40mm is from the backside of the PCB of the GPU, some companies measure their backplate as part of their width.

Reactions: skeletonpajamas