Production CONSOLE and CONSWOLE: entry level 2-slot and 3-slot console cases! [Available Now!]

loader963

King of Cable Management
Jan 21, 2017
One more thing, I think I saw a post on reddit that one of the Sliger guys has a build in a conswole unit. Do y’all have a general guideline on cable lengths for the eps/cpu and gpu cable lengths for the conswole? I know they couldn’t be precise but sort of an “average length” recommendation.

Jibbajabbawockers

Average Stuffer
May 2, 2019
So if using a 2 slot GPU in the Conswole, it would be possible to use 3 120x25mm fans, correct? That's at least what the initial post in this thread states.

My question then is whether there would be any disadvantage or advantage to using regular 120x25mm fans versus slim 120mm fans? Specifically I was thinking of reusing a couple NF-F12 120mm fans versus getting some of the slim Chromax NF A12x15 fans.

Jupiter11111

Minimal Tinkerer
Dec 29, 2017
Another question, if I were to get an SFX-L psu like the seasonic focus sgx-650, would the extra space taken by the SFX-L psu interfere with the graphics card space?

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Jan 14, 2018
Another question, if I were to get an SFX-L psu like the seasonic focus sgx-650, would the extra space taken by the SFX-L psu interfere with the graphics card space?
No, the PSU is mounted in a way where the extra length will go towards the top of the case.

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
WE ARE EXTREMELY FAR BEHIND FROM BLACK FRIDAY AND NOW HARDWARECANUCKS VIDEO

Will not be launching this case this week.

Need to get customers that have existing case orders (many that are 3+ weeks old) taken care of first, plus we are down a lot of people due to illnesses or PTO.

Sorry for anyone planning to jump on this case on Friday, will get you a new preorder ETA as soon as we are caught up and stabilized. Will answer all the questions posted above at that time.

thekatrin

Chassis Packer
Aug 27, 2019
Would it be possible to get that rusty brushed look from your other case on the front panel? Also, what is the weight of the prototype console?

Linero

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 9, 2017
WE ARE EXTREMELY FAR BEHIND FROM BLACK FRIDAY AND NOW HARDWARECANUCKS VIDEO

Will not be launching this case this week.

Need to get customers that have existing case orders (many that are 3+ weeks old) taken care of first, plus we are down a lot of people due to illnesses or PTO.

Sorry for anyone planning to jump on this case on Friday, will get you a new preorder ETA as soon as we are caught up and stabilized. Will answer all the questions posted above at that time.
Please do not stress too much. It's not the end of the world, and people can wait. Take care and stay safe.

loader963

King of Cable Management
Jan 21, 2017
There’s good problems and there’s bad problems. Being slammed isn’t a bad one to have. Good to hear y’all are full swing.

Reactions: TubePunk

Jerdz

Trash Compacter
Nov 13, 2019
@KSliger ,
Started this before you teased these beautiful console cases.
Will have to switch over I think as mine was ghetto and not sure if Silverstone will take onboard to extend the rvz03 chassis to improve, 16.4 Litres total.
Looks like I'll be able to whip in ATX board in yours like I did with theirs...

But if your able to do a one off increase in size for 20mm thick rad and 15mm fans would be all over it !

Been asked why I did the above, iTX boards still more costly then ATX . Look at B450 and it's £90 MSI Max vs £120 for their ITX version. Aorus ITX is £220 Vs their Gaming X ATX £160 . And not much increase in sizing ... Food for thought, specially of this is budget case , then budget system :)
What case is this?

Lisanaadr

Efficiency Noob
Oct 23, 2019
Hello,

I understand that you will officially launch the pre-order and sale of "CONSOLE & CONSWOLE" in May? . I travel at the end of December until February 5.
You can just fill in the information for the next sales campaign or you will be producing a large part in 2020 so that everyone can buy it. Because in February, I would not have Internet.
I would like to build a mini RYZEN 3900X OR 3700X 2070 super pc in the 8.3L console
PS: I'm sorry for my English
Thank you

Last edited:

br3nd0

Airflow Optimizer
Sep 29, 2016
Possible during pre-order process to request one of the Console cases untreated/uncoloured in case the buyer wants to custom colour themselves? Great looking case!

sycophant

Minimal Tinkerer
May 31, 2019
Would anybody know if it's possible to fit an AIO anywhere in the smaller case, were one using a full-size GPU? I've been eyeing the 645lt.

STLamy

Efficiency Noob
Jan 4, 2020
I had to make an account purely for coming across these case’s! I’m currently in the process of shrinking down my ATX build to SFF, but have been banging my head against a wall for a while due to the limited options with my 2.5 slot 307mm GPU.
I was fairly set (and not entirely happy, considering the size aka not really SFF) on buying a TU150 as I felt it was my only option considering thermals with my 8700K (I understand the SM560 would also fit my GPU, but I know I’d struggle with my 8700K), but now the CONSWOLE has saved me ?. Decent space for an air cooler, easily fitting my GPU and actually SFF!

Now we wait.....