Production CONSOLE and CONSWOLE: entry level 2-slot and 3-slot console cases! [Available Now!]

loader963

King of Cable Management
Jan 21, 2017
Yeah I looked and saw they haven’t posted console up yet, so I figured they’re busy. Really just hoping for more of an update :)

penghutw

Trash Compacter
Nov 23, 2018
It's just the problems of success haha

Sliger is the only vendor that's really reliably in stock and their products are definitely great so they're just going to get bombarded with orders. Hoping they can expand production sooner than later. but I hear he's saving to move his business location to a place with better rent price.

pwnedundies

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2019
I really hate going by the measurements, as cards are all over the place, better to tell by pictures.

Confirming the Sapphire Nitro+ 5700 XT will fit!

Do you know the overall max gpu clearances for the cases?

Since you state the Nitro+ fits, I'm assuming with the 2 slim 15mm fans will fit as well.

Also, what the widest these 2 slot cards can be to fit 25mm fans in the ConSWOLE?

I'm probably missing the info or overthinking this

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
Yeah I looked and saw they haven’t posted console up yet, so I figured they’re busy. Really just hoping for more of an update :)

It's just the problems of success haha

Sliger is the only vendor that's really reliably in stock and their products are definitely great so they're just going to get bombarded with orders. Hoping they can expand production sooner than later. but I hear he's saving to move his business location to a place with better rent price.

@KSliger No pre-orders up yet. Can we get a updated timeline? Please and thank you.

Sorry we had some unexpectedly huge sales from Black Friday and are all hands in assembly.
We sold our entire inventory, and shop is running around the clock to make up the deficit.

I do not have an ETA on the site yet, as our picture guy is working on shipping orders - as am I and everyone else.

Console an Conswole cases will be done in fabrication on 16th~17th, might have the site ready then, I really don't know yet.

Apologies for delays on this one, did not expect this weekend to be this many sales.

Do you know the overall max gpu clearances for the cases?

Since you state the Nitro+ fits, I'm assuming with the 2 slim 15mm fans will fit as well.

Also, what the widest these 2 slot cards can be to fit 25mm fans in the ConSWOLE?

I'm probably missing the info or overthinking this

So any 2-slot GPU will fit in the Console, with the two slim 15mm fans behind it. If you take the fans out, you just make your temperatures worse - does not gain more room for a bigger GPU. For the CONSWOLE the same restriction applies, except 2-slot GPU with 25mm thick fans.

If you use 15mm thick fans in the CONSWOLE you can get a 3-slot GPU in.

Note that your GPU must be a true 2 slot wide card, maybe 47~50mm at widest, please post the card you are thinking about and I will check it will fit.

ermac318

King of Cable Management
Mar 10, 2019
Sorry we had some unexpectedly huge sales from Black Friday and are all hands in assembly.
We sold our entire inventory, and shop is running around the clock to make up the deficit.Apologies for delays on this one, did not expect this weekend to be this many sales.
You guys keep underestimating how thirsty people are for these SFF cases :)

Geauxst

Chassis Packer
Oct 25, 2019
Congrats on the sales! I'm eagerly awaiting that conswole pre-order to go up, the delay is unfortunate but a couple weeks or so isn't the worst thing in the world.

Reactions: MartinElectronics

pwnedundies

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2019
So any 2-slot GPU will fit in the Console, with the two slim 15mm fans behind it. If you take the fans out, you just make your temperatures worse - does not gain more room for a bigger GPU. For the CONSWOLE the same restriction applies, except 2-slot GPU with 25mm thick fans.

Note that your GPU must be a true 2 slot wide card, maybe 47~50mm at widest, please post the card you are thinking about and I will check it will fit.

I was looking for general information and this is helpful. I like to change parts fairly often and having these numbers is helpful.

I'm personally also using the Sapphire Nitro+ RX 5700 XT. So I'm gathering since it will fit in the Console it will fit in the ConSWOLE with 25mm fans.

Thanks! Looking forward to one of these.

MartinElectronics

Chassis Packer
Nov 29, 2019
We sold our entire inventory, and shop is running around the clock to make up the deficit.

I do not have an ETA on the site yet, as our picture guy is working on shipping orders - as am I and everyone else.

Console an Conswole cases will be done in fabrication on 16th~17th, might have the site ready then, I really don't know yet.

Apologies for delays on this one, did not expect this weekend to be this many sales.

Thanks for the update.

It would be nice if the RTX 2080 super ventus fits in console (50mm wide).
Also if it comes with all the customization options like on the density website :)
I guess it will be sold out quickly aswell as there are not much cases like this in the market right now.

Jibbajabbawockers

Average Stuffer
May 2, 2019
Guess I'll ask here since its regarding my planned Conswole build but does anyone know the best air cooler that will fit on the Asus X570-I Strix board?

I figure if I'm going for the Conswole, I'll have 70mm to play with which leads me to something like the NH-L12s or maybe the Big Shuriken 3. But in reading up on the Asus Strix X570-I board it seems that the chunky rear I/O shroud blocks cleanly installing the NH-L12s without removing the I/O shroud. I'd like to not have to bend too many heatpipes or remove the shroud if possible.

So what would the best air cooler be in this case?

ermac318

King of Cable Management
Mar 10, 2019
Guess I'll ask here since its regarding my planned Conswole build but does anyone know the best air cooler that will fit on the Asus X570-I Strix board?

I figure if I'm going for the Conswole, I'll have 70mm to play with which leads me to something like the NH-L12s or maybe the Big Shuriken 3. But in reading up on the Asus Strix X570-I board it seems that the chunky rear I/O shroud blocks cleanly installing the NH-L12s without removing the I/O shroud. I'd like to not have to bend too many heatpipes or remove the shroud if possible.

So what would the best air cooler be in this case?
Don't forget about the BlackRidge in "Overclocking Mode." You can put a 25mm fan on top instead of the 92mm on bottom and it's 72mm. Put a 15mm fan on top and it's 62mm. One of the new Chromax A12x15 fans would go nicely...

Reactions: pwnedundies

loader963

King of Cable Management
Jan 21, 2017
@Jibbajabbawockers

I’m going to try a cryorig c1 first, but on a z390 phantom. I do know cryorig has a page on their website where you can print a paper with marks on it to make a 3D model to see it it fits your motherboard before purchasing. To me, it almost looks like Asus wants you to go aio with how much stuff they put around the cpu socket on the z390i.

Edit: really all the Asus it’s mobos. I was looking at the z390 for myself but also just looked at the x570 too.

Last edited:

Teduh

Chassis Packer
Nov 21, 2019
Preorders are next Friday, do you happen to have an eta on when they'll be shipped out? I'm going overseas for graduate school and I was hoping if I could get this thing built before I leave January so I'd have a nice carry-on.

orbitalwalsh

Caliper Novice
Jan 4, 2018
Xspc 20.5mm TX rad + Noctua 15mm + alphacool Eisbear low profile and fittings 3950x should be cooled nicely in this .
shame wasn't 100mm in height or 240 20.5mm thick rad could of gone in :(

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Jan 14, 2018
Xspc 20.5mm TX rad + Noctua 15mm + alphacool Eisbear low profile and fittings 3950x should be cooled nicely in this .
shame wasn't 100mm in height or 240 20.5mm thick rad could of gone in :(
I wonder if you could sandwich this in where the GPU goes on a conswole. Side panel, rad(21mm), slim fan(15mm), GPU with either a block(~20mm) or fan shroud removed(~30mm), then the rear 2 slim fans(15mm), and then rear side panel. Tube routing might be a pain. But the total thickness would be ~80mm not including small gaps(like between GPU and the rear fans, or the thickness of the metal fan bracket/shroud). Since one pcie slot is ~20mm I think it's do-able if you use a dual slot (38-42mm thick card). (Maybe not practical lol).

Do the fans would be sandwiched between the radiator and the GPU heatsink (or block). It would be blowing warm air onto the GPU if the stock heatsink is used, but It may work well enough. Other option could be get the conswole. Put the GPU furthest pcie slots from the spine of the case and squeeze a radiator in there.

ermac318

King of Cable Management
Mar 10, 2019
I wonder if you could sandwich this in where the GPU goes on a conswole. Side panel, rad(21mm), slim fan(15mm), GPU with either a block(~20mm) or fan shroud removed(~30mm), then the rear 2 slim fans(15mm), and then rear side panel. Tube routing might be a pain. But the total thickness would be ~80mm not including small gaps(like between GPU and the rear fans, or the thickness of the metal fan bracket/shroud). Since one pcie slot is ~20mm I think it's do-able if you use a dual slot (38-42mm thick card). (Maybe not practical lol).

Do the fans would be sandwiched between the radiator and the GPU heatsink (or block). It would be blowing warm air onto the GPU if the stock heatsink is used, but It may work well enough. Other option could be get the conswole. Put the GPU furthest pcie slots from the spine of the case and squeeze a radiator in there.
People have done water cooling in the Node 202, the Zaber Sentry, and others, so I'm certain its possible. Putting a block on the GPU that's only 1 slot thick seems like a must to make this work, but then effectively you replace the 240mm exhaust area with your 240mm rad and fans. Whether that's the TX240 with thin fans or thicker depends on CONSOLE vs. CONSWOLE.

CotRims77

Efficiency Noob
Mar 24, 2019
Whats the MSRP of the Console/Conswole.
(My suggestion for an new Case)And smaller Console like 5L-6,5L.With an DC-DC Psu and AC-DC Psu