Production cases: SLM1m/ SLM1 4L/ SLM2 5.7L by Custom_MOD

NoSk0pz

Average Stuffer
Apr 3, 2017
ah ok, thanks for the info!

why the increase in height (2mm)?

now i'm curious if i could fit an ssd under the gpu: 57mm - 3mm - 37mm = 17mm. 17/2 = 8.5mm on either side of the gpu, which means 1.5mm clearance :D

edit: although i would have to use velcro/double-sided tape to secure it, not sure how much extra space that would take up

Last edited:

NoSk0pz

Average Stuffer
Apr 3, 2017
another question: what's preventing the addition of front i/o like below (3 options, same basic layout)?

paullusty

Trash Compacter
Mar 22, 2017
there is an i/o option, I've ordered the 2x USB3 and the headphone and mic jack. I don't know about the placement though, still waiting on the photos of the new prototypes.

Weredawg

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 5, 2017
@sergiiua Just wanted to say that I really appreciate all the details you provide for this case such as what's supported and what specs to order when getting a G-Unique PSU, it's really helpful :D

paullusty

Trash Compacter
Mar 22, 2017
those who need a G-Unique.
G-unique Discord go in here and DM guryhwa about getting one, if you fill out the google plus form you could end up waiting a long time. Mine only took 10days to get to me after messageing him. **Edit** i live pretty close, Japan, so it could take longer to other countries.

In your message meantion what your system parts are and he will reccomend what power brick to get.

these are what you need for the custom mod case:
- Base unit
- Custom cables length & connectors: 4+4 CPU connector (200mm) and 6+2 GPU connector (250mm)
- Power Adapter 8pin from 220W to 400W
- Small mounting socket for CustomMOD case

also you get get extra cables for what ever else you need, i got an extra sata cable.

Last edited:

NoSk0pz

Average Stuffer
Apr 3, 2017
it depends on what components you have.
G-unique Discord go in here and DM guryhwa about getting one, if you fill out the google plus form you could end up waiting a long time. Mine only took 10days to get to me after messageing him. **Edit** i live pretty close, Japan, so it could take longer to other countries.

In your message meantion what your system parts are and he will reccomend what power brick to get.

these are what you need for the custom mod case:
- Base unit
- Custom cables length & connectors: 4+4 CPU connector (200mm) and 6+2 GPU connector (250mm)
- Power Adapter 8pin from 220W to 400W
- Small mounting socket for CustomMOD case

also you get get extra cables for what ever else you need, i got an extra sata cable.

that's good to know, thanks for the info!

y.dn.a

Trash Compacter
Jan 29, 2017
hey @sergiiua, just visit your vk-site (like everyday :D), spotted this nice graphic.
hope it's okay sharing it here...does this represent the actual batches?

Reactions: K888D and eggDK

Curiosity

Too busy figuring out if I can to think if I shoul
Platinum Supporter
Bronze Supporter
M...M...M...M...Multi-Tier...Subscriber...
Apr 30, 2016
I see mine too, I think.

I wonder if the texas pin is going to be at Quakecon too?
I kind of hope so, but also hope not!XD