Prototype byAnh - LegoFab T1, Premium Tower Case, Designed to Store Your Dreams.

LegoFab

Chassis Packer
Original poster
May 11, 2019
After long silent time, byAnh (Rolexus) come back with a reality, premium case project: LegoFab T1.

Important notices:
Please visit our website, register for more detail information and latest news: Official website

History
The story begins from the dreams…
You dream about a high efficient space usage PC with flagship components like GTX 2080Ti 3 slots, ultra long, i9-9900K with water cooler…, and byAnh dreams making your dream come true.
Last year, byAnh was just a new guy in mini PC case’s world.
However, even in shortage condition of a developing communist country, byAnh still creating with amazing speed.
Start from simple case ideas, the ideas more and more perfect.
LegoFab is one of those ideas
Luckily, In Oct 2018, With a change to work in a developed country, not a perfect country for dreams, but everything run smoother.
And LegoFab T1, premium mini ITX case is the result, with the desire bring the best thing to store your dreams, it was expected not only a case project but also a ecosystem*.

Designed in Japan byAnh
1 Side plate (Slide type)
2 Flexible inner frame
3 Main frame
4 Art top cover (With engraving services option)
5 Extension top cover (For supporting 280mm Radiator and ultra long GPU)
6 Front I/O plate (Can be customized by customers)
7 Rear I/O plate (Can be customized by customers)
Tower Type
Did you ever think that if the PC cases are the buildings, what they look like?
Surely almost of them look like old apartments with large foot print. LegoFab T1 was design to make your case be come modern high rise building, with more efficient space usage.

Premium Solid Structure
Main parts are fabricated from solid high grade aluminium alloy blocks, bring you the beauty of mechanical machining, hard anodizing treatment, protect your case from unwanted scratch.

Support Two 140x25mm Fans
Bigger fan bring bigger dynamic air flow, higher pressure, better thermal performance, the case could handle flagship components even in air cooling configuration**.
Swap Motherboard/GPU Space
With shiftable ability in 20mm range of GPU/Motherboard mounting plate, you can easy adjust the space that you need for GPU and motherboard area.
If you want to install 3 slot GPU, just shift the plate to the motherboard area, CPU cooler maximum height is lower.
If you want higher CPU cooler, shift the plate to GPU area, You can only install 2 slots GPU.

Compatibility With All Popular Graphic Cards in The Market
With shiftable ability of above, you can install 3 slot GPU with maximum leghth is 330mm ***.
GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio, ROG-STRIX-RTX2080TI-11G-GAMING, …are now not big problems.
Unique Graphic Card Mounting System
This graphic card mounting system allow you easy to install graphic card from side with out obstruction.

Support Two 240/280mm**** Water Cooler Radiators
This case support two 240/280mm*** water cooler radiators (without fans) in each side, air flow from two 140mm case fan, allow the case to handle premium requirement such as OC, hard core gaming…
Art Top Cover With Engraving Services
Some couple of patterns will be available for customers who want to make up the case

Open Design
Front, Rear I/O plates and Water cooler can be customized by customers.
See customers co-design program for more detail
* See detail in co-design program
** See more detail in Configuration and Test Results
*** With extension top cover
**** Support 280mm radiator with extension top cover
Model
T1-SS-B/S (Saving small)​
T1-FS-B/S (Full small)​
T1-FE-B/S (Full extension)​
Price
349$ + Shipping​
399$ + Shipping​
429$ + Shipping​
Color
Black/Silver*​
Black/Silver*​
Black/Silver*​
Motherboard
Mini-ITX​
Mini-ITX​
Mini-ITX​
CPU Cooler
Maximum height 86-106mm (4.17-3.38″)**​
GPU (LxHxW)
308x155x48x68 (12.12×6.10×1.88-2.67″)**​
308x155x48x68 (12.12×6.10×1.88-2.67″)**​
330x155x48x68 (12.99×6.10×1.88-2.67″)**​
PSU
SFX / SFX-L​
SFX / SFX-L​
SFX / SFX-L​
Hard Disk
M2, 2 x 2.5″ SSD/HDD***​
M2, 2 x 2.5″ SSD/HDD***​
M2, 2 x 2.5″ SSD/HDD***​
Case Fan
2 x 140mm x 25mm Fan****​
Front Panel
LED power button​
LED power button, 2 x USB 3.0, Audio and Mic​
LED power button, 2 x USB 3.0, Audio and Mic​
Rear Panel
Power cord, holes for cables​
1 x HDMI, 1 x DisplayPort, 1 LAN Port, power cord, holes for cables​
1 x HDMI, 1 x DisplayPort, 1 LAN Port, power cord, holes for cables​
Main Material
High grade aluminum alloy, Hard Anodizing​
Size and Weight
369x185x222mm (14.52×7.32×8.74″) HxWXD, 4.5kg(9.9lbs)​
369x185x222mm (14.52×7.32×8.74″) HxWXD, 4.8kg(10.58lbs)​
386x185x222mm (15.19×7.32×8.74″) 4.5kg(9.91lbs) HxWXD
In The Box
Case with PCIE riser, internal power cord, manual​
Case with PCIE riser, internal power cord, manual, fan bracket, 1 x water cooling mounting kit(240mm)​
Case with PCIE riser, internal power cord, manual, fan bracket, 1 x water cooling mounting kit(240mm)​
* Hard anodizing treatment color
** CPU cooler max height + GPU max wide: 154mm
*** Support only M2 SSD in some configuration, bracket for 2nd disl sold separately
**** Model T1-SS-B/S not include fan bracket
Information can be changed without notice!
Updating
Updating
Updating
Updating
1. Q: When does this campaign start?
A: Estimated in this year, As soon as possible, based on analyzed data we will decide the time. Please register to receive latest news!
2. Q: Which products are rewards in crowdfunding platform?
A: LegoFab T1 All models. Fan mounting kit, Mounting kit for water cooler radiator 240mm, Mounting kit for water cooler radiator 280mm.
Other accessories can be order in online store (Opening soon).

Visit Nuclear Triad Project to wait for cheap mini PC case.

LegoFab

Chassis Packer
Original poster
May 11, 2019
Original design is very beautiful:

But I would like to add a ultra saving model (T1-US-B/S) for the one who want to save more for a premium case.
This model (T1-US-B/S) price may be 299$, 275$ or 249$.
Please take your time to vote here : Vote
Or you can send feedback right bellow.
Thank you!

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
I like it, it is an aftermarket chassis for building your own enthusiast version of the Corsair One, with what looks to be better cooling...!?!

Reactions: talkion and LegoFab

LegoFab

Chassis Packer
Original poster
May 11, 2019
I like it, it is an aftermarket chassis for building your own enthusiast version of the Corsair One, with what looks to be better cooling...!?!
Even different layout, its visual look like a Corsair one, Especial the art top cover, like a man head with short hair. I like that.
However, in ultra saving version. I may remove it and change to flat one. It costs much higher that flat one.
Please visit our website, register to receive the latest news.
Quantity of member is important information for us to decide project update speed.

LegoFab

Chassis Packer
Original poster
May 11, 2019
Looks pretty sweet, excited to see how the thermal testing goes.
We are going to make test plan for many configuration, example Air cooling/Water cooling with Pentium, Core i none K, Core i K, Core i K OC, Xeon 14-22 Cores, Some AMD..., information will be updated in website and this thread.
Bellow is the test result with Pentium G5500, 26C ambient temperature, Air cooling with big rakuten V2. Single noctua 3000rpm case fan, Fan running 90% and 40% in each test:
90% Fan speed
40% Fan speed

LegoFab

Chassis Packer
Original poster
May 11, 2019
Too low quantity of registered members.
To bring you the very good price for a premium case above the require MOQ is 500 sets. So we may have to slow down project speed.

Allhopeforhumanity

Master of Cramming
May 1, 2017
To bring you the very good price for a premium case above the require MOQ is 500 sets. So we may have to slow down project speed.

You might want to try soliciting the project on hardforum and r/sffpc as well. Also, further testing to show thermal performance, and getting 1 or 2 review samples into the hands of reputable tech youtubers will build a strong following. 500 units is pretty doable, but you gotta get the word out first.

Reactions: LegoFab

Nouvolo

Creator
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
You are going through the exact same situation as I did when developing Steck. You are already doing very well by managing to get moq of 500 from factory. Don't expect KS or other crowdfunding platform will help in sff case kind of project. The sweet spot for KS and others are around USD50-60 ticket price, which is not going to happen for a sff case. (only Louqe managed it so far, and don't think they have done sff creators any favors in terms of giving backers confidence...?)

So how do you get your funding? For me, I decided to invest the money myself to make the product in advance, and yes, you need to have certain confidence and believe in it before you can do that. It is a gamble for sure. First 500 you probably just going to break even if you are lucky. I don't know about partnering with the big boys (Lian Li etc). I don't know those guys so I just went on different path.

LegoFab

Chassis Packer
Original poster
May 11, 2019
You might want to try soliciting the project on hardforum and r/sffpc as well. Also, further testing to show thermal performance, and getting 1 or 2 review samples into the hands of reputable tech youtubers will build a strong following. 500 units is pretty doable, but you gotta get the word out first.
I know, I would find some other sources, I am preparing marketing material, but I hope each source quantity pass 10%. In this case, I think people should take long time to upgrade their case.
You are going through the exact same situation as I did when developing Steck. You are already doing very well by managing to get moq of 500 from factory. Don't expect KS or other crowdfunding platform will help in sff case kind of project. The sweet spot for KS and others are around USD50-60 ticket price, which is not going to happen for a sff case. (only Louqe managed it so far, and don't think they have done sff creators any favors in terms of giving backers confidence...?)

So how do you get your funding? For me, I decided to invest the money myself to make the product in advance, and yes, you need to have certain confidence and believe in it before you can do that. It is a gamble for sure. First 500 you probably just going to break even if you are lucky. I don't know about partnering with the big boys (Lian Li etc). I don't know those guys so I just went on different path.
This is a CNC machining case, totally different with bending type case. For example, prototype costs may be 100 times more than bending one.
It is a gamble like Bitcoin for sure.
I did not see a CNC case from Lian Li or almost other big boys.

Anyway, this is good case and good design, I believe It will be successful even take long time.

Reactions: DrHudacris

Nouvolo

Creator
Silver Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
www.nouvolo.com
I did not see a CNC case from Lian Li or almost other big boys.
Yes, you are going to use different methods in production. I am just saying setting up to make PC case in general involves initial costs, and even more for CNC, not that bending is cheap either (well, all depends how much investment one is willing and can afford to pay up front). It is difficult to get that funding from outsiders from the start. And I am just saying don't bother with crowdfunding, but prepare to cough up your own money at the start, or you will be spending lots of time chasing shadows.

firef4ly

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Oct 10, 2019
Has anyone seen an update on this case recently? I joined the site but have not seen anything there, I've also tried finding in on taobao but no luck.

Dazr87

Average Stuffer
May 11, 2019
yeah an update would be sweet. I love the look of this case and it would be perfect for my current build thats currently sitting in a Silverstone Lucid LD03