Discussion Benchmark request for someone with a completely air cooled Formd T1 with a 5600X/3070 FE

Keleche

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Feb 9, 2021
I tried finding someone in the sffpc reddit but didn't have any luck so I'm trying here...

I would greatly appreciate it if someone with an air-cooled T1 with a 5600X/3070FE could do a specific Cyberpunk 2077 test for me. I have benchmarks from an Ncase M1 and Acat X2 and am curious how my components would perform in the T1 out of curiosity.

If you have a these components, own Cyberpunk 2077, and don't mind spending a little time setting up a 10 minute benchmark that would be logged by HWinfo let me know!

I can then share the results afterwards which I think would be quite interesting for some people out there.

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
While you are waiting, maybe you can take a quick look at this guy's T1 + 5600X/3070FE build.
Looks like he did not run CP2077 benchmark but something else.
You can run that whatever benchmark and compare your temp with his temp.
This should, at least, give you one point of data for comparison.

I love to see some result comparison. Pls do post some numbers. Thx.

Reactions: Keleche and rfarmer

Keleche

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Feb 9, 2021
While you are waiting, maybe you can take a quick look at this guy's T1 + 5600X/3070FE build.
Looks like he did not run CP2077 benchmark but something else.
You can run that whatever benchmark and compare your temp with his temp.
This should, at least, give you one point of data for comparison.

I love to see some result comparison. Pls do post some numbers. Thx.
Thank you for the video. I have seen that one before but I'm not sure it showed the fan speeds of the GPU in it. I'll watch it again to see if I missed something.

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Thank you for the video. I have seen that one before but I'm not sure it showed the fan speeds of the GPU in it. I'll watch it again to see if I missed something.
Yeah, the fan speeds are not shown. I suspect he is just using the stock fan curve provided by the driver. (he did mention 'default fan curve' in the top description though).

But you ask him via the 3 channels (Youtube, Discord, Reddit)

Keleche

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Feb 9, 2021
Unfortunately I haven't gotten any help yet. If anyone can help out I'd be very grateful. It doesn't even have to be Cyberpunk 2077, we could find some other stress test to try out.