Motherboard ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac and AB350 Gaming-ITX/ac

VeeTeeF

Caliper Novice
May 12, 2016
I can confirm that the Noctua NH-L9a with the NM-AM4-L9aL9i mounting kit works.

Yeah I think their mounting points are identical but their stock mounting brackets were different due to the differences between AMD and Intel mounting points.

ozyreusz

Efficiency Noob
Jul 15, 2017
I'm gathering parts for a small build based around this board and 1700x. I don't think it's a SFF built per say but still a small one.
Case is Core 500 and wanted to ask if maybe someone knows if NH-C14s will work with this mobo and case?

And additional question, can this mobo take 5 fans? 2 of them will be connected via splitters ( 3 headers).
I don't know how much can the headers take ( Amps). The fans are NF A14 PWM

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
I don't know how much can the headers take ( Amps). The fans are NF A14 PWM

According to the manual, CPU header is 1.0A, Chassis optional/Water pump header is 1.5A, and it doesn't say for the normal Chassis header so I assume 1.0A also.

NF-A14 PWM draws 0.13A according to Noctua.

Coach_Rico

Average Stuffer
Mar 16, 2017
Emailed Microcenter about both motherboards and and this is their response ... Bummer I was hoping to grab a combo deal :mad:

"Thank you for contacting Micro Center Online. We would be happy to assist you today. We unfortunately do not have an ETA on if/when we will be carrying those Motherboards. We do apologize for the inconvenience.

Please reply to this email if you have any further questions or concerns.

Thank you

Corbin C - Micro Center Customer Support."

Teddy

Caliper Novice
Oct 21, 2015
Looking good!

How are your temps? Can you do me a solid and see what HWinfo or other software reports?
Still don't have a case yet so testing in open air.
Using Prime95 small FFT and fan set to max 2500rpm.
Stock voltage and no oc it will throttle at 75C to about 3.4-3.5GHz.
Force frequency to 3.6GHz stock voltage it will shut down at 95C in 1-2mins.
Force frequency 3.6GHz and undervolt to lowest 30min Prime95 small FFT stable 1.1625V temp is 76C.

HWinfo64:

CPUID HWMonitor:

TheHig

King of Cable Management
Oct 13, 2016
Thanks for the info. I'll toss CPUID on tonight and compare. I don't see what HWinfo shows on yourMotherboard temp on your screen shot however . I believe it to be inaccurate as my bios shows 44-49 and HWinfo calls 'motherboard' 112-119. Perhaps they will dial that reporting in on future HWinfo updates. These boards are new.

kenrico

Chassis Packer
Jul 7, 2017
When I use F stream the AB350 Gaming ITX temps look alot better ...35C on MB instead of reported 120 through HWNFO or the t20 is F ??

It also shows correct temp for 1600X

Kenny