Original poster
SFF Workshop
Editorial Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
@MPP Idle, 16 celcius delta over ambient
Load - (just general gaming) - 18c over ambient
Torture - Prime95 Blend - 19c over ambient

Using HWMonitor, board in a S4M with a Pentium G5400 (saving for the new i3-K series) and a RX570 GPU.

Reactions: MPP and Biowarejak

Tephnos

Average Stuffer
Jul 5, 2017
Yes I tried the C14 with this board, and everything fits.

I ended up buying and fitting it together. It fits, but there's slight contact between the heatpipes and the VRM heatsink. Basically, it'll scuff away the nickel coating.

I put some electrical tape on the VRM heatsink and around the heatpipes where it makes contact to act as padding to prevent this.

smyers

What's an ITX?
Apr 9, 2019
I took a chance and upgraded to the newer 4.0 bios - now having issues with sleep. Seems to wake after an hour or two - but after longer periods (two or three hours) it will not wake up. Has anyone seen this issue after moving to bios 4? Unfortunately, you can't go back a version.

ncohafmuta

Minimal Tinkerer
Feb 19, 2018
www.reddit.com
First sighted on ASRock's limited availability (unfortunately) GPU line, the Phantom Gaming brand has come to motherboards - slowly taking over the performance space within ASRock's lineup. This particular model uses the Intel Z390 chipset - what Z370 should have been, but I digress.

Do you have the ability to test either 4k netflix or UHD blu ray playback on this motherboard?

Thanks,

-Tony

Reactions: Biowarejak

warpower

Chassis Packer
Jun 2, 2020
Hi there,

It's been quite while since the last post in this thread but I would like a little help about this board...

I'm looking for this motherboard around all Europe and I can't find it anywhere.

Do you know why?

Do you know were I can find one around Europe?

Many thanks.

Paulo

rfarmer

Shrink Way Wielder
Silver Supporter
Jul 7, 2017
Hi there,

It's been quite while since the last post in this thread but I would like a little help about this board...

I'm looking for this motherboard around all Europe and I can't find it anywhere.

Do you know why?

Do you know were I can find one around Europe?

Many thanks.

Paulo
Pretty much unavailable in the US too, not sure why.

warpower

Chassis Packer
Jun 2, 2020
I sent an email to Asrock Europe but they didn't respond.

I don't know but could be related to the Covid situation...

New.account

What's an ITX?
New User
Aug 21, 2020
I sent an email to Asrock Europe but they didn't respond.

I don't know but could be related to the Covid situation...

Sorry for bumping this topic again, but did you ever hear back from Asrock?
Did you find a different solution?

Although covid is a very likely explanation, could the socket 1151 have been superceded by 1200?
Any thoughts on this?

I am trying to configure a Z390 Hackintosh system myself and am having trouble getting my hands on this board (or the Asus ROG Strix) in The Netherlands.

wilfridda1992

Case Bender
New User
Sep 1, 2020
is this board compatible with the Noctua C14? The Asus Z370 barely fit - the heatpipes made contact with the VRM heatsink and I had to use electrical tape to prevent it from scuffing.