Cooling Anyone Nostalic for old Zalman designs? CHEAP

VisualStim

Master of Cramming
Mar 6, 2017
431
211
"Just a note: If you intend to use the CNPS9900 Max-B with an Am4 socket you will need to request a free "Am4 Kit." To do so send an email that includes your order number to [email protected] and we will include the kit free of charge when we ship."

Might fit Cerberus X $24

CNPS9900max_b_01_1_1024x1024_2x_b9b380ab-5c0f-4a92-a39d-152c58103599_1024x1024@2x.jpg



https://zalmanoutlet.com/products/c...130c-optical-wired-mouse-stg-5-thermal-grease

Low Profile $14

8900_quiet_1024x1024@2x.jpg


https://zalmanoutlet.com/products/cnps-8900-quiet-cpu-cooler-zalman-stg2-thermal-cooling-grease
 

NeoConker

Caliper Novice
May 21, 2017
22
6
I can't resist, bought one.

In the old good days, there was a rare Nvidia special edition of the 9900 cooler with green led instead the blue/red.
 

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Nov 1, 2015
2,235
2,558
That reminds me, I need to request an AM4 kit for my CNPS2X. Hope they still have them.
 
Last edited:

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
2,273
2,334
Hongkong, CHINA
I still have a brand new Zalman CNPS 9500 LED cooler in its original packing. It was considered a very good cooler back in the days of Pentium 4 and Athlon A64 x2. I do not think Zalman will ever release a conversion kit for it to fit a modern day socket.