About Some Missing Parts on A4

ekaano

What's an ITX?
Original poster
New User
Sep 1, 2020
Hello guys,

I recently purchased an A4, but upon further inspection I found out some missing parts.

I emailed RMA about my issue, and they immediately sent missing parts, but here is the sad part, they sent them to the guy that I purchased the case from.

They didn't even check with me if the address is recent or not.

Now the guy doesn't answer my calls nor replies my texts.

I emailed several times RMA but they didn't help me.

Now I need from fellow owners to provide me with the spec of my missing parts.

4 rubber screw holders that are mounted to the HDD cage
4 screws that are mounted to the HDD cage

I want to purchase a ASETEK LT645 but can't due to those missing parts.

I would very much appreciate it if you could help me with that.

Best,

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
Hello guys,

I recently purchased an A4, but upon further inspection I found out some missing parts.

I emailed RMA about my issue, and they immediately sent missing parts, but here is the sad part, they sent them to the guy that I purchased the case from.

They didn't even check with me if the address is recent or not.

Now the guy doesn't answer my calls nor replies my texts.

I emailed several times RMA but they didn't help me.

Now I need from fellow owners to provide me with the spec of my missing parts.

4 rubber screw holders that are mounted to the HDD cage
4 screws that are mounted to the HDD cage

I want to purchase a ASETEK LT645 but can't due to those missing parts.

I would very much appreciate it if you could help me with that.

Best,

1) You purchased it used from a other guy (you wrote your friend) and this guy lost the HDD Bay, HDD Screws and some clips
2) You are not the original owner and the parts where lost not defective so my RMA was based on good will
3) On my RMA isntruction I wrote https://dan-cases.com/rma.html give me YOUR address but you gave me the address of the original owner
4) I accepted the RMA and send the parts to the address you gave me and now you blame me.
5) From the 9 mails you send me the last 3 days, I replied to all relevant one. Sorry but I am not doing RMAs 24/7. What do you mean with calls? There is no rma phone number.

I lost time, some money and my nerves because of doing your RMA based on GOOD WILL.

BTW you do not need the HDD Screws for attaching the Asetek LT645, furthermore these screws are incompatible with it because Asetek needs ANSI screws and not metric ones. ?‍♂️

Last edited: