Problem regarding customer service Dan Cases

Arc_Lag

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Jul 2, 2019
Hello everyone!

Some time ago, I contacted Dan Cases about getting replacement panels for my Dan a4 v3 as they sadly enough, got scratched. So I send them an email requesting assistance which I got.

Seeing as they answered my emails very irregularly, I emailed again for a heads up.
This time I didn't get an answer 2 to 3 weeks later I got a reply with an offer. I happily agreed and explained which parts I needed in specific only to be met by silence of multiple months.

As such, I decided to yet again, send another email asking what's going on only to be answered by radio silence. I asked again a week later with the idea of being purposely ignored.

Now, another multitude of months passed and I decided to check on SFF forums because maybe I missed something.

Checked DonDans profile only to see he logged in this week... Which more or less made me upset.

So I decided to pm him for a last time on the forums but honestly, at this point I've lost my hope.

Did anyone else have similar or other experiences with their customer service?

I'm curious to know whether I've been an exception.

Thank you for reading!

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
Hi Arc_Lag,

yes I got your last mail and I am sorry that I had forget to answer.

Why DAN Cases does not sell to end customer:
To make it clear: Your situation isn’t a reclamation request it is a purchase request of spare parts. I get tons of emails that someone like to buy this cable for an upgrade or this panel for modding and in 99% of all cases I say “no we do not sell to end customers”. The reason is, if I sell spare parts to customers I have to manual write invoices, check cash receipt and do the shipping process. All this reduce my already limited time for DAN Cases. Furthermore, I need my spare parts for real reclamation cases.

How DAN Cases handles a normal reclamation:
Normal reclamation cases will be handled every Saturday. These customers will get an email within 48 hours and shipping information on Saturday.

So for your case I feel sorry about my bad communication. I will send you an email later this day.

With best regards
Daniel

Reactions: Arc_Lag