Concept 3D Printed Thingies

Thehack

Spatial Philosopher
Original poster
Creator
Mar 6, 2016
J-hackcompany.com
I'm about to design some 3d printed thingies to help with SFF builds.

So far I have in mind:

NH-L9i/a 120mm fan adapter

C7 92mm fan adapter (already designed)

C7 120mm fan adapter (already designed)

-------

What do you think would be useful to have 3d printed?

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017
General fan adapters would be good or if you made like infinity mount adapters to screw to like 120mm fan areas that'd be neat

Jonny727272

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 26, 2017
Maybe a dual 90mm fan mount that can sit or clip onto GPUs. I took the shroud off mine and removed the stock fan to replace it with the slim 92mm noctua fan and it's great! But I'd love it even more of I could fit another fan!

Reactions: eggDK

Thehack

Spatial Philosopher
Original poster
Creator
Mar 6, 2016
J-hackcompany.com
General fan adapters would be good or if you made like infinity mount adapters to screw to like 120mm fan areas that'd be neat
What GPU are you using? Can you take a picture?

I have been thinking of doing a deshrouding solution but there are a lot of set ups to cover. Certainly will need to come up with a solid solution.

owliwar

Master of Cramming
Lazer3D
Apr 7, 2017
What GPU are you using? Can you take a picture?

I have been thinking of doing a deshrouding solution but there are a lot of set ups to cover. Certainly will need to come up with a solid solution.
you could make it clip in the pcb, at reference size maybe?

also:

hd brackets for 2 drives stacked
this is something i'd love to see.

Thehack

Spatial Philosopher
Original poster
Creator
Mar 6, 2016
J-hackcompany.com
you could make it clip in the pcb, at reference size maybe?

also:

hd brackets for 2 drives stacked
this is something i'd love to see.

Yeah I will try to come up with a viable way to do it.

2 drive stacked is pretty easy. I'm sure there are many files out there for them already.

Is there a specific implementation you'd like to see? Where do the brackets need to be attached to for example?

Last edited:

CircleTect

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Circle Studio
May 1, 2017
circlestudio.co
I would like to see a 3D printable attachment to secure any standard LED strip onto a 240mm radiator.

The situation: for the Circle Pro case, the fans are mounted on the top of the radiator, leaving the underside mounting holes free. This is also the perfect location to install lighting. I would like an elegant, modular way to do this. Might be an interesting 'thingy' for other cases on these forums too.

Thehack

Spatial Philosopher
Original poster
Creator
Mar 6, 2016
J-hackcompany.com
I would like to see a 3D printable attachment to secure any standard LED strip onto a 240mm radiator.

The situation: for the Circle Pro case, the fans are mounted on the top of the radiator, leaving the underside mounting holes free. This is also the perfect location to install lighting. I would like an elegant, modular way to do this. Might be an interesting 'thingy' for other cases on these forums too.

Can certainly make that possible. If you have calibers/pictures you can provide me the dimensions of it and it'll be a quick easy draw up.