GPU Zotac GTX 1080 Mini

CubanLegend

Steely-Eyed NVFlash Man
Dec 23, 2016
smallformfactor.net
I'm not sure if this is the best thread for this, but it seems appropriate given the current discussion. I ran some tests on the Zotac GTX 1080 Ti Mini. I tested both the stock fans and some Noctua NF-A9x14 fans. Here are the results:

Methodology:
For each test configuration, Unigine Heaven (Extreme Preset) was launched and the card was allowed to reach thermal equilibrium. Then data was recorded with Nvidia's command line tools (power), a thermocouple DAQ (ambient temp), and MSI Afterburner (everything else) over three cycles of Heaven. Fan speed, GPU voltage, and core clock were held constant except for the baseline test.

Lengthy discussion for crazy people:
Undervolting:
The GPU responds well to undervolting, still allowing for an increase in core clock while simultaneously reducing temperature, power consumption, fan speed, and fan noise compared to stock settings. Not bad! Undervolting this card also has the benefit of reducing inductor noise, aka coil whine. At stock it's pretty bad. The voltage/frequency curve used for testing is pictured below:

Fan Speed:
The fan curve has a limited range (44-100% or 1350-3000 RPM) and there's no zero RPM mode at low temperatures. This is similar to the 1080 Mini which means that even at idle it's a little noisy. Under load, the fans spin up loudly to about 1800 RPM and have a slight pulsing sound or beat frequency.

BIOS Modding:
I'm not the first to do this (@CubanLegend famously BIOS modded his 1080 Mini), but I wanted more fan control for the Noctua fans, so I flashed an EVGA BIOS onto the card using this guide. The EVGA BIOS was selected because it has full range fan control (0-100%) and has the same default and max power limits of 250W and 300W, respectively.

With the EVGA BIOS the fans start and stop occasionally when the card is idle, but they're inaudible when doing so. I chose to set a custom fan curve that keeps the fans spinning at 15% or ~550 RPM and is also inaudible. At 70%, the Noctua fans max out.

Noctua Fans:
As some of you may know, there are two variations of the NF-A9x14 fan. The 2500 RPM variant is only bundled with some of Noctua's coolers while the 2200 RPM variant sold is individually. I tested both types and they perform identically at matched RPM settings. However, the extra range of the "2500 RPM" NF-A9x14 is useful for keeping the card cool at the expense of noise. That said, the noise tone is smoother for either of these fans at any speed when compared to the stock Zotac fans. The fans were held securely to the GPU heatsink using zip ties, as pictured below. This works surprisingly well.

Fan Adapter:
I powered the Noctua fans off the GPU using a fan adapter. The seller made the common mistake of wiring the PWM signal twice, but this was easily fixed by removing one of the wires. You can also buy a Gelid adapter and use any fan splitter. A third option is plugging the fans into the motherboard and controlling them with SpeedFan, but I haven't tested this.

Conclusion:
The Noctua fans perform adequately and are more pleasant sounding than the stock fans, but there's no denying that they are an eyesore and expensive. This mod only makes sense if your goals are less noise and possibly fitting the card into an S4 Mini with the normal bezel (not the 3D bezel). Keep in mind that this testing was done on an open bench and this card will likely be even more difficult to cool in a case. Finally, even without modding, undervolting your GPU is a great way to reduce temps, power consumption, and fan noise. I'd recommend anyone with the patience to give it a shot.

Additional measurements and photos were posted earlier here.
Okay, so i totally love this post. I can't "like" it enough! This is a great thread for this. Because this also applies to the ZOTAC 1080 Mini.

My man, noctua fans on the ZOTAC Mini! You have piqued my interest... :) So, if I read this correctly, your CORE CLOCKS went UP, power consumption, fan speed, fan noise, coil-whine / inductor-noise, and even load temps... ALL WENT DOWN... just by undervolting?! What is this witchcraft? Okay, now you've got my full attention. :D

So, questions:
  1. How did you do/maintain the undervolt, what software? Or did it take the EVGA BIOS mod to undervolt it? Can i replicate such an undervolt with MSI Afterburner?
  2. My card is correctly Overclocked to +200 core and 11Gbps Mem, you think I can maintain that OC with an undervolt, maybe? (FYI: My GPU is running adaptive power mode in the NV Control Panel, so it underclocks itself a TON when idle.)
  3. How did you monitor/edit the voltage and frequency curve? What software was that, and did it require the modded EVGA BIOS? Once again, can i do this monitoring/editing with MSi Afterburner?
Great job @ceski and thank you for this post. You've done us all a great service!

Reactions: Ionrent

SkudShark

Average Stuffer
Apr 2, 2017

This mod only makes sense if your goals are less noise and possibly fitting the card into an S4 Mini with the normal bezel (not the 3D bezel).

Hit the nail on the head :D I would like to keep that pretty bezel on. Thanks for posting and nice to know zip ties work fine, I was going to try and figure out a custom bracket but if the zips work, that is less material inside the case to obstruct any air flow. Thank you again for posting!

Fuller87

Case Bender
Aug 7, 2017
Hey

I did the thing and flashed my Zotac GTX 1080 Mini, but after that I have had som problems.. Its connected via HDMI to my LG b6 OLED tv.. It can run over 1080p and there is no sound??

When I go into Nviadia command center it think its connected with DVI instead of HDMI ??

Anyone else tried that?

Should I flash back to original and try again? Or how can I do it good again?

Can I use the HDMI on my motherboard? And still let the GPU use it powers in games or how does that work??

Reactions: CubanLegend

Fuller87

Case Bender
Aug 7, 2017
I bought and active Displayport --> HDMI converter, a 4k 60hz one, and its working like a charm! :) So I dont even wanna bother to reverse the bios flash.. Rathor a silent gpu and spend 20 dollers on a adapter :)

CubanLegend

Steely-Eyed NVFlash Man
Dec 23, 2016
smallformfactor.net
Hey

I did the thing and flashed my Zotac GTX 1080 Mini, but after that I have had som problems.. Its connected via HDMI to my LG b6 OLED tv.. It can run over 1080p and there is no sound??

When I go into Nviadia command center it think its connected with DVI instead of HDMI ??

Anyone else tried that?

Should I flash back to original and try again? Or how can I do it good again?

Can I use the HDMI on my motherboard? And still let the GPU use it powers in games or how does that work??
Okay, sorry I missed this post. So YES you are right, I wasnt crazy... I was at a friend's houserecently and I tried to hookup my S4 mini to their TV via HDMI on my ZOTAC 1080 Mini with the modded "silent GPU/0% fan curve" BIOS mod... and I COULD NOT, under any circumstance, get HDMI audio out. I tried:
-updating the NVIDIA BIOS to install the latest HDMI HD Audio driver
-putting the PC to "sleep" mode while its plugged into the HDMI TV input, then coming out of sleep mode, so it'll properly detect the TV's HDMI audio in the Windows "Playback Deviced" menu
-disabling and re-enabling the HDMI audio device in Device Manager
-manually installing the HDMI audio for the Device through Device Manager

I bought and active Displayport --> HDMI converter, a 4k 60hz one, and its working like a charm! :) So I dont even wanna bother to reverse the bios flash.. Rathor a silent gpu and spend 20 dollers on a adapter :)

And ye, this DID WORK, on the first 2 Displayport ports. I used a passive Displayport to HDMi adapter though. :)

BUT... I ended up revertin gmy ZOTAC 1080 mini's BIOS back to stock... XD I KNOW RIGHT? AFTER ALL THAT!!!

I'd rather have all my display outputs working properly nad avoid problem when I take my S4 mini to a friends house, than have a slightly quieter GPU... And yes i did compare the default 37% fan vs the lowest possible steady fan speed of 26%, and it wasnt too big of a difference for me, lol.

Broxin

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 16, 2017
I'm not sure if this is the best thread for this, but it seems appropriate given the current discussion. I ran some tests on the Zotac GTX 1080 Ti Mini. I tested both the stock fans and some Noctua NF-A9x14 fans. Here are the results:

Methodology:
For each test configuration, Unigine Heaven (Extreme Preset) was launched and the card was allowed to reach thermal equilibrium. Then data was recorded with Nvidia's command line tools (power), a thermocouple DAQ (ambient temp), and MSI Afterburner (everything else) over three cycles of Heaven. Fan speed, GPU voltage, and core clock were held constant except for the baseline test.

Lengthy discussion for crazy people:
Undervolting:
The GPU responds well to undervolting, still allowing for an increase in core clock while simultaneously reducing temperature, power consumption, fan speed, and fan noise compared to stock settings. Not bad! Undervolting this card also has the benefit of reducing inductor noise, aka coil whine. At stock it's pretty bad. The voltage/frequency curve used for testing is pictured below:

Fan Speed:
The fan curve has a limited range (44-100% or 1350-3000 RPM) and there's no zero RPM mode at low temperatures. This is similar to the 1080 Mini which means that even at idle it's a little noisy. Under load, the fans spin up loudly to about 1900 RPM and have a slight pulsing sound or beat frequency.

BIOS Modding:
I'm not the first to do this (@CubanLegend famously BIOS modded his 1080 Mini), but I wanted more fan control for the Noctua fans, so I flashed an EVGA BIOS onto the card using this guide. The EVGA BIOS was selected because it has full range fan control (0-100%) and has the same default and max power limits of 250W and 300W, respectively.

With the EVGA BIOS the fans start and stop occasionally when the card is idle, but they're inaudible when doing so. I chose to set a custom fan curve that keeps the fans spinning at 15% or ~550 RPM and is also inaudible. At 70%, the Noctua fans max out.

Noctua Fans:
As some of you may know, there are two variations of the NF-A9x14 fan. The 2500 RPM variant is only bundled with some of Noctua's coolers while the 2200 RPM variant is sold individually. I tested both types and they perform identically at matched RPM settings. However, the extra range of the "2500 RPM" NF-A9x14 is useful for keeping the card cool at the expense of noise. That said, the noise tone is smoother for either of these fans at any speed when compared to the stock Zotac fans. The fans were held securely to the GPU heatsink using zip ties, as pictured below. This works surprisingly well.

Fan Adapter:
I powered the Noctua fans off the GPU using a fan adapter. The seller made the common mistake of wiring the RPM signal twice, but this was easily fixed by removing one of the wires. You can also buy a Gelid adapter and use any fan splitter. A third option is plugging the fans into the motherboard and controlling them with SpeedFan, but I haven't tested this.

Conclusion:
The Noctua fans perform adequately and are more pleasant sounding than the stock fans, but there's no denying that they are an eyesore and expensive. This mod only makes sense if your goals are less noise and possibly fitting the card into an S4 Mini with the normal bezel (not the 3D bezel). Keep in mind that this testing was done on an open bench and this card will likely be even more difficult to cool in a case. Finally, even without modding, undervolting your GPU is a great way to reduce temps, power consumption, and fan noise. I'd recommend anyone with the patience to give it a shot.

Additional measurements and photos were posted earlier here.
So how did you got ahold of those 2500RPM Fans?
you bought two Noctua coolers where they were mounted on ?

Lionard

Cable Smoosher
Sep 28, 2017
Well that sucks that you sold it.... TechPowerup forum admins made my ZOTAC 1080 mini BIOS public & added it to the database after verifying it, and they told me that Pascal GPU BIOS modding isnt possible right now since you can only reflash a SIGNED BIOS, since they are all encrypted, so you can only sign another official card's BIOS, no modding of the actual 1080 mini BIOS is possible.... I even reached out to ZOTAC live chat support and was told that their support engineers are aware of that 37% minimum fan speed, but that they only work on BIOS updates for card ISSUES, not for feature requests. I was told to reach out to ZOTAC's social media pages in case their marketing team might listen and could talk to the product management team... but I knew that reaching out by myself would fall on deaf ears, so I took matters into my own hands, and so...

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!...

Because I LITERALLY just figured out the 0% fan mod on my ZOTAC 1080 mini! It's SOOO QUIET NOW! :D XD My SSDs are louder than it, heck even my CPU fan (Noctua A9x14) is louder than it... the fans are no longer limited to 37% fan speed (1170RPM) and they are now able to turn completely off. I have my ZOTAC 1080 mini's fans OFF completely until the GPU hits 55C, which it NEVER does when web browsing, watching 4K or UHD youtube videos, or even while watching a 4k UHD bluray rip! :D

How did I do it? I bit the bullet and did a BIOS reflash and it worked! I flashed my ZOTAC 1080 Mini's BIOS with the ZOTAC 1080 Amp! Edition BIOS...! :) That card has a 0% fan mode feature build into it from Zotac called FREEZE, and I was right that this 0% idle fan feature was in the BIOS. And as such the fan limiter is UNRESTRICTED! But! Notice, the AMP! Edition card's BIOS comes with a SLIGHTLY higher base clock and boost clock than our 1080 mini does, so it might run a few degrees c hotter if you dont tweak your power limit properly,... but it's safe. Here's a page with all the BIOS's for our ZOTAC 1080 series cards, including my 1080 mini bios in case you want to reflash back to stock.

Disclaimer: Reflashing your GPU BIOS could cause unknown problems, so do this at your own risk!

Here's what you need to know if you flash to the "1080 Amp! Edition" BIOS on your "1080 Mini":

• your 1080 mini will now be clocked 53MHz higher on the core old:1620 new:1683 (base) and will have a 63 MHz higher Boost clock on the core at old:1723 new:1822 (boost), totally safe since the 1080 mini can easily GPUboost 3.0 it's way up to 2050MHz in games
  • Set a 0% fan curve at your own risk, even if the GPU core isnt hot, it doesnt mean other components arent overheating with the fans off
  • I recommend you DO NOT set the GPU fan speed to 0% in your fan curve, as the GPU may need some sort of cooling on other components besides the GPU core, I'd recommend a minimum fan speed of 26% across the board (600RPMs)... this is a whisper quiet fan speed anyway. At 26% minimum fan speed (600RPMs) the fan will be stable, it will be WHISPER quiet at that speed. Why? Because if the fans are set below 26% minimum, the fan's dont seem able to maintain such low voltage and instead will turn on/off every 2 seconds.
  • You should set your GPU's power limit to 78% (if you had it at 100% before), or 94% if you had it at 120% before... (in MSI afterburner), this is because the 1080 mini's original power limit of 217W is 78% of the BIOS I used to reflash it (which has a power limit of 276W), and you dont want your card going over it's power limit. so 78% power limit on the Amp! Edition's BIOS is the same as having a 100% power limit on the stock 1080 mini BIOS. and 94% power limit on the Amp! Edition's BIOS is the same as having the 120% power limit on the stock 1080 mini BIOS.
  • untie your temp limit from your power limit in MSI afterburner, and Set a temp limit somewhere you feel comfortable, like 85c or 90c (just in case)
  • I noticed that sometimes when on the 0% fan mode, the GPU fans would start up at a steady RPM for some reason, a quiet RPM, but MSI afterburner would still report 0% fans speed, so to avoid that glitch in fan speed, my fans are always running a 26%, which is 600RPM and practically silent.
Here's the tools and instructions you'll need to reflash:
You'll need NVFlash from here
ZOTAC GTX 1080 Amp! Edition BIOS (to flash to) from here
ZOTAC GTX 1080 Mini BIOS (to flash back in case you want to revert the changes) from here

Here's the instructions:

HAVE FUN with the SMALLEST GTX 1080 money can buy... now in all it's silent 0% fan glory! I hope your SSDs, HDDs, or whisper quiet CPU fans are now the loudest thing in your quiet, powerful, luxirious SFF system... time to move up to M.2 to replace those "LOUD HDDs"! >=D

My new super quiet fan curve!

My new card, idling from 25-35c when browsing the web and watching 4K videos, while silent... amazing!:

If you guys would like me to redo some of my old GPU benchmarks to see if my temps go up or if I come across issues, let me know. I'm swamped with work this week, so I'll have to try that out next week when I have some time. :)

Hello, I have a problem something wrong happened with the videocard by trying to flash her... Now I don't get any signal because I have no Processor Grafic... Need help, pls save my life
Sry for my english I'm from Germany

CubanLegend

Steely-Eyed NVFlash Man
Dec 23, 2016
smallformfactor.net
Hello, I have a problem something wrong happened with the videocard by trying to flash her... Now I don't get any signal because I have no Processor Grafic... Need help, pls save my life
Sry for my english I'm from Germany
hi, sorry to hear you encountered a problem. There is not much I can do to help, because flashing a GPU is a risky process that we all do at our own risk. But I would like to ask you for more details on your problem, maybe we can figure out what happened...?

At what point exactly did you encounter the problem?
What port on the 1080 mini has no signal?
Did you try a different display output on the GPU? Remember that the last displayport on the bottom will not work with the new BIOS, try a different displayport port.

did the flashing process work? did you use the right command to flash your GPU (32 or 64 bit?) Did you go into the windows device manager and re-enable the 1080 mini after?

Reactions: Phuncz

Lionard

Cable Smoosher
Sep 28, 2017
Well that sucks that you sold it.... TechPowerup forum admins made my ZOTAC 1080 mini BIOS public & added it to the database after verifying it, and they told me that Pascal GPU BIOS modding isnt possible right now since you can only reflash a SIGNED BIOS, since they are all encrypted, so you can only sign another official card's BIOS, no modding of the actual 1080 mini BIOS is possible.... I even reached out to ZOTAC live chat support and was told that their support engineers are aware of that 37% minimum fan speed, but that they only work on BIOS updates for card ISSUES, not for feature requests. I was told to reach out to ZOTAC's social media pages in case their marketing team might listen and could talk to the product management team... but I knew that reaching out by myself would fall on deaf ears, so I took matters into my own hands, and so...

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!...

Because I LITERALLY just figured out the 0% fan mod on my ZOTAC 1080 mini! It's SOOO QUIET NOW! :D XD My SSDs are louder than it, heck even my CPU fan (Noctua A9x14) is louder than it... the fans are no longer limited to 37% fan speed (1170RPM) and they are now able to turn completely off. I have my ZOTAC 1080 mini's fans OFF completely until the GPU hits 55C, which it NEVER does when web browsing, watching 4K or UHD youtube videos, or even while watching a 4k UHD bluray rip! :D

How did I do it? I bit the bullet and did a BIOS reflash and it worked! I flashed my ZOTAC 1080 Mini's BIOS with the ZOTAC 1080 Amp! Edition BIOS...! :) That card has a 0% fan mode feature build into it from Zotac called FREEZE, and I was right that this 0% idle fan feature was in the BIOS. And as such the fan limiter is UNRESTRICTED! But! Notice, the AMP! Edition card's BIOS comes with a SLIGHTLY higher base clock and boost clock than our 1080 mini does, so it might run a few degrees c hotter if you dont tweak your power limit properly,... but it's safe. Here's a page with all the BIOS's for our ZOTAC 1080 series cards, including my 1080 mini bios in case you want to reflash back to stock.

Disclaimer: Reflashing your GPU BIOS could cause unknown problems, so do this at your own risk!

Here's what you need to know if you flash to the "1080 Amp! Edition" BIOS on your "1080 Mini":

• your 1080 mini will now be clocked 53MHz higher on the core old:1620 new:1683 (base) and will have a 63 MHz higher Boost clock on the core at old:1723 new:1822 (boost), totally safe since the 1080 mini can easily GPUboost 3.0 it's way up to 2050MHz in games
  • Set a 0% fan curve at your own risk, even if the GPU core isnt hot, it doesnt mean other components arent overheating with the fans off
  • I recommend you DO NOT set the GPU fan speed to 0% in your fan curve, as the GPU may need some sort of cooling on other components besides the GPU core, I'd recommend a minimum fan speed of 26% across the board (600RPMs)... this is a whisper quiet fan speed anyway. At 26% minimum fan speed (600RPMs) the fan will be stable, it will be WHISPER quiet at that speed. Why? Because if the fans are set below 26% minimum, the fan's dont seem able to maintain such low voltage and instead will turn on/off every 2 seconds.
  • You should set your GPU's power limit to 78% (if you had it at 100% before), or 94% if you had it at 120% before... (in MSI afterburner), this is because the 1080 mini's original power limit of 217W is 78% of the BIOS I used to reflash it (which has a power limit of 276W), and you dont want your card going over it's power limit. so 78% power limit on the Amp! Edition's BIOS is the same as having a 100% power limit on the stock 1080 mini BIOS. and 94% power limit on the Amp! Edition's BIOS is the same as having the 120% power limit on the stock 1080 mini BIOS.
  • untie your temp limit from your power limit in MSI afterburner, and Set a temp limit somewhere you feel comfortable, like 85c or 90c (just in case)
  • I noticed that sometimes when on the 0% fan mode, the GPU fans would start up at a steady RPM for some reason, a quiet RPM, but MSI afterburner would still report 0% fans speed, so to avoid that glitch in fan speed, my fans are always running a 26%, which is 600RPM and practically silent.
Here's the tools and instructions you'll need to reflash:
You'll need NVFlash from here
ZOTAC GTX 1080 Amp! Edition BIOS (to flash to) from here
ZOTAC GTX 1080 Mini BIOS (to flash back in case you want to revert the changes) from here

Here's the instructions:

HAVE FUN with the SMALLEST GTX 1080 money can buy... now in all it's silent 0% fan glory! I hope your SSDs, HDDs, or whisper quiet CPU fans are now the loudest thing in your quiet, powerful, luxirious SFF system... time to move up to M.2 to replace those "LOUD HDDs"! >=D

My new super quiet fan curve!

My new card, idling from 25-35c when browsing the web and watching 4K videos, while silent... amazing!:

If you guys would like me to redo some of my old GPU benchmarks to see if my temps go up or if I come across issues, let me know. I'm swamped with work this week, so I'll have to try that out next week when I have some time. :)
Plshdjshdjjd
hi, sorry to hear you encountered a problem. There is not much I can do to help, because flashing a GPU is a risky process that we all do at our own risk. But I would like to ask you for more details on your problem, maybe we can figure out what happened...?

At what point exactly did you encounter the problem?
What port on the 1080 mini has no signal?
Did you try a different display output on the GPU? Remember that the last displayport on the bottom will not work with the new BIOS, try a different displayport port.

did the flashing process work? did you use the right command to flash your GPU (32 or 64 bit?) Did you go into the windows device manager and re-enable the 1080 mini after?

Omg omg omg, I'm loving you I didn't know that one DP does't work after the flash... Why is that so? Now all goes perfect the flash worked :D The Fan speed seems to be ready to set him into the freeze mode. Just to give you this information, I don't disable the GCard because I have no processor graphic... But it worked.
Dankeschön(Thanks) fot helping me
Leo

Lionard

Cable Smoosher
Sep 28, 2017
Plshdjshdjjd

Omg omg omg, I'm loving you I didn't know that one DP does't work after the flash... Why is that so? Now all goes perfect the flash worked :D The Fan speed seems to be ready to set him into the freeze mode. Just to give you this information, I don't disable the GCard because I have no processor graphic... But it worked.
Leo
Lol i tried it and the minimum is just 25 procent

CubanLegend

Steely-Eyed NVFlash Man
Dec 23, 2016
smallformfactor.net
Plshdjshdjjd

Leo
Yeah i figured it could've been that. :D I'm so glad I helped you figure it out, I'm not sure why that happens, but also know this:

If you try to use a Displayport to HDMI adapter you wont get audio on the custom BIOS. from a displayport port on the 1080 mini.. :( that the NVIDIA audio wont work unless you use the HDMI cable on the actual HDMI port on the 1080 mini. It's probably just a BIOS compatibility issue.

Lol i tried it and the minimum is just 25 procent
Thats right the lowest it will go with a stable voltage is 25% which is WAY quieter than 37% of the STOCK 1080 mini,

You can also TRY set the fan to be OFF or 0% before a certain temperature, but.... sometimes when at 0% the 1080 mini fan glitches and will turn itself on and off rapidly, probably due to voltage issues.

Lionard

Cable Smoosher
Sep 28, 2017
Yeah i figured it could've been that. :D I'm so glad I helped you figure it out, I'm not sure why that happens, but also know this:

If you try to use a Displayport to HDMI adapter you wont get audio on the custom BIOS. from a displayport port on the 1080 mini.. :( that the NVIDIA audio wont work unless you use the HDMI cable on the actual HDMI port on the 1080 mini. It's probably just a BIOS compatibility issue.

Thats right the lowest it will go with a stable voltage is 25% which is WAY quieter than 37% of the STOCK 1080 mini,

You can also TRY set the fan to be OFF or 0% before a certain temperature, but.... sometimes when at 0% the 1080 mini fan glitches and will turn itself on and off rapidly, probably due to voltage issues.

Ahh okay, I'll try, thank you :D I think now I have to prepare my tower fan curves because there are so loud... I've done this yesterday but it wasn't enough. Do you know a nice fan curve for the tower fans?
And another question, how can I activate that I get a email or something if someone (like you) write something here?

CubanLegend

Steely-Eyed NVFlash Man
Dec 23, 2016
smallformfactor.net
I think Speedfan can do fan curves, not sure of how well it can do them though.

And to get alerts you can go to the white Bell icon on the top right of this site to adjust your "alert Preferences", then on the left bar select and find "Preferences" and under "options" its the second option to get emails when someone quotes your post or replies to a thread you posted in.

Last edited:

Lionard

Cable Smoosher
Sep 28, 2017
I think Speedfan can do fan curves, not sure of how well it can do them though.

And got alerts you can go to the white Bell icon on the top right of this site to adjust your "alert Preferences", then on the left bar select and find "Preferences" and under "options" its the second option to get emails when someone quotes your post or replies to a thread you posted in.
Speedfan doesn't work on my pc... Speedfan don't find any fan...Thx for explaining how to turn on notifications

Lionard

Cable Smoosher
Sep 28, 2017
Ok I will, thanks and sorry for that I reply so late, I think the notification doesn't work
And I have a new problem XD, my graphic card clocked 78 MHz higher than the Boost how can this happen? Would post an Image but I don't know how to upload a photo