Stalled Winter One -- 15.6L SFF case, 3090 Support, 3-slot GPUs, dual 280mm radiators, CFD Optimized Design

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
kinda lame the early birds only ship to certain country. I could only get the 3rd tier/most expensive and with shipping it comes out to 400USD LOL this is ridiculous!

Post-Newt

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 12, 2020
Noticed the KS only has solid panel options. Did I miss a memo about how to order the perforated panels or will more detail on that come later?

efegue

Average Stuffer
Sep 19, 2018
@WinterCharm from this image I got the idea that we would get perforated panels with also the solid for $24 more, but that's not the case at least from the KS option.

Reactions: Goatee

KongCav

Cable Smoosher
Apr 27, 2020
Another dreamer here ? $416 pledged including vented side panels, drive cage, pump mount and shipping. Christmas gonna feel like when I was a kid again! ?

• Love
Reactions: WinterCharm

WinterCharm

Master of Cramming
Original poster
Jan 19, 2019
Gah, clicked immediately after the notification but dreams all gone, what is ISLY?

"I Still Love You" ♥ -- a discount for the people who missed the early early bird.

Same! But I wonder what color we get If 750 backers is reached.

Community Pick from some color options that I've been designing. 3 are closely guarded secrets. 1 has been teased as an easter egg on the Winter One website :)