Discussion Windows 11 Freezes &/or Restarts

DASBOOT

Airflow Optimizer
Dec 31, 2017
The best way to get the latest driver updates is by using Ccleaner Professional. Note you can install as a trial and set up a fresh install properly with the most current updates until it hits its Trial time limit. I do this for all my new customer builds and my own machine of which I have a paid license, which is invaluable to me. Note: Ccleaner was developed by Piriform, but is now owned by Avast which is a Czech Antivirus Company with a good reputation.

Reactions: Jp42nca

Jp42nca

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Nov 30, 2020
The best way to get the latest driver updates is by using Ccleaner Professional. Note you can install as a trial and set up a fresh install properly with the most current updates until it hits its Trial time limit. I do this for all my new customer builds and my own machine of which I have a paid license, which is invaluable to me. Note: Ccleaner was developed by Piriform, but is now owned by Avast which is a Czech Antivirus Company with a good reputation.
Good to know that Ccleaner does this. So many opinions out there it's hard to navigate. Thanks again for your help.