Enclosure Which pre-existing Mini-ITX cases are compatible with Mini-DTX motherboards?

SiG

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Oct 8, 2017
I was thinking of pairing a Spartex/HG OSMI with an Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Impact, considering the layout of the case already lends itself to the form factor, but I just wanted to be sure if anyone has tried this.

Better yet, is there a list of Mini-ITX cases which DO accept Mini-DTX despite not disclaiming to do so? The only other case I know that also supported Mini-DTX is DANCASE M1, and that cases that rely on risers are most likely to not be compatible.

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
SFFn Staff
Apr 4, 2016
I was thinking of pairing a Spartex/HG OSMI with an Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Impact, considering the layout of the case already lends itself to the form factor, but I just wanted to be sure if anyone has tried this.

Better yet, is there a list of Mini-ITX cases which DO accept Mini-DTX despite not disclaiming to do so? The only other case I know that also supported Mini-DTX is DANCASE M1, and that cases that rely on risers are most likely to not be compatible.

You mean Ncase M1 or Dan case A4?