Other What's on Taobao

Qu1ckset

Cable-Tie Ninja
Feb 9, 2020
Ordered this from taobao last week and just received it from the courier!

I now have my case, psu and aio, just short of the cpu and mobo😬

I’m waiting for my preorder from EKWB to full fill for this

Drethis

Caliper Novice
Sep 30, 2018
And a new 21.8L case from ZZAW called C3 that can support mATX mobo, 360 rad, vertical or horizontal GPU and ATX PSU

Decided to see what this case was all about. It's technically no longer SFF at 21.8L but is pretty cheap and allows for some serious airflow.

I'll post more pics when it arrives.

Firebear

Trash Compacter
Oct 17, 2019
I also cancelled my Acat X2 order now since with CNY it will take an additional month to even make it lol ... would be here by June then with the slow shipping that is happening currently. I will probably wait for the meshlicious and make a custom bracket for additonal radiators or wait for the Dan c4. In the meantime i have to 3d print something or buy something as placeholder.

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
I also cancelled my Acat X2 order now since with CNY it will take an additional month to even make it lol ... would be here by June then with the slow shipping that is happening currently. I will probably wait for the meshlicious and make a custom bracket for additonal radiators or wait for the Dan c4. In the meantime i have to 3d print something or buy something as placeholder.
Just curious. I imagine you are using Superbuy. Do you not have to pay some monies upfront? When you cancel an order, do you get the money back? What is the refund policy? I would think the seller would want a 'deposit' first from a buyer and that is non-refundable.

Firebear

Trash Compacter
Oct 17, 2019
Just curious. I imagine you are using Superbuy. Do you not have to pay some monies upfront? When you cancel an order, do you get the money back? What is the refund policy? I would think the seller would want a 'deposit' first from a buyer and that is non-refundable.
Well yes, you pay, because you want to buy it (tho in this case it is not available yet - it's like a pre-order). But why wouldn't it be non-refundable? That would be straight up fraud because i didn't get anything yet. I asked the seller and he said it was fine so I mentioned that in the superbuy cancel order.
It mentions there are things that are non-refundable once the product arrived at superbuy, like custom orders. But it isn't even built yet so that is no prob.

Retrias

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 28, 2018
Decided to see what this case was all about. It's technically no longer SFF at 21.8L but is pretty cheap and allows for some serious airflow.

I'll post more pics when it arrives.

pretty interested in this , but saw there is no option for full mesh side panel

Keleche

Caliper Novice
Feb 9, 2021
good to know. I will update as well. Mine will ship next week to superbuy. Having superbuy I can at least reduce customs a bit maybe because they just put a reduced price on the package value. Still tho, could have gone the Winter One route with that price XD anyways
I was curious how much your total shipping was via Superbuy? My Acat X2 was ordered on 2/4 and shipped from the Superbuy warehouse a few days ago. It's all been super fast surprisingly. Shipping ended up being $123 USD via EMS... That's after a $10 refund. The weight of the package was claimed to be 5,010g.

Firebear

Trash Compacter
Oct 17, 2019
I was curious how much your total shipping was via Superbuy? My Acat X2 was ordered on 2/4 and shipped from the Superbuy warehouse a few days ago. It's all been super fast surprisingly. Shipping ended up being $123 USD via EMS... That's after a $10 refund. The weight of the package was claimed to be 5,010g.
I canceled my order but I did that when Superbuy was in vacation already (time-differences). I ordered a custom colored top hat but the seller had very bad communication with the superbuy agent. I asked my agent in late December if the seller thinks it will take too long to do the customization (i ordered the case mid november), he can just use the full black one (without custom colors) but the superbuy agent didn't bother to ask apparantly. Once I contacted the seller directly on Taobao just a few days ago he said it will take another month at least but the other colors are ready. So I could have gotten it already but now it will be too late for me to arrive with shipping being very random (2 weeks - 2 months). That train is gone now. Next time I order something I will also go directly through taobao... the only things the superbuy agent asked the seller were literally "什么时候?" which means "When?".

Keleche

Caliper Novice
Feb 9, 2021
I canceled my order but I did that when Superbuy was in vacation already (time-differences). I ordered a custom colored top hat but the seller had very bad communication with the superbuy agent. I asked my agent in late December if the seller thinks it will take too long to do the customization (i ordered the case mid november), he can just use the full black one (without custom colors) but the superbuy agent didn't bother to ask apparantly. Once I contacted the seller directly on Taobao just a few days ago he said it will take another month at least but the other colors are ready. So I could have gotten it already but now it will be too late for me to arrive with shipping being very random (2 weeks - 2 months). That train is gone now. Next time I order something I will also go directly through taobao... the only things the superbuy agent asked the seller were literally "什么时候?" which means "When?".
Ahah ok thanks!

prayogahs

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 21, 2019
any NR200 clones? looking for ones with nice build quality

Don't think there will be any true clones, since the NR200 is already quite cheap and readily available everywhere.
There is the SAMA Quzao I'm (weird name i know..) in Taobao and JD.com which is basically an upsized NR200 that can support ATX PSU and Micro ATX motherboards. It is a bit bigger though at 22L.

Reactions: khanate and tinyitx

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
There is the SAMA Quzao I'm (weird name i know..) in Taobao and JD.com which is basically an upsized NR200 that can support ATX PSU and Micro ATX motherboards. It is a bit bigger though at 22L.

This is a recently released case. From my browsing around Chinese tech forums, this case is quite popular too.
It is cheaper than a NR200 (which is quite cheap itself).

If there would be a clone of NR200, I reckon it will go the opposite route.
It will be of higher quality than NR200 (eg CNC) and with better features, in order to set itself up in the higher end market and, of course, will be more expensive.

Reactions: jaeparku

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018

This is a recently released case. From my browsing around Chinese tech forums, this case is quite popular too.

It will be of higher quality than NR200 (eg CNC) and with better features, in order to set itself up in the higher end market and, of course, will be more expensive.
this is a very popular case within the Vietnam SFF community - local name is SAMA IM01. It is also steel, bigger due to the 4th PCIE slot to properly cover MATX boards, carried by the big local PC e-tailers at 5USD cheaper than the NR200 and from user reviews, the build quality is on par

jaeparku

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 19, 2018

I would instantly buy a more expensive NR200 clone if it has nicer quality materials - CNC sand blasted anodized aluminium.

sfxbajan

Average Stuffer
Dec 4, 2017
I would instantly buy a more expensive NR200 clone if it has nicer quality materials - CNC sand blasted anodized aluminium.
You sort of kind of with the streacom da2 v2 but would have to buy the additional parts which would shoot up the price vastly.