Other What's on Taobao

Madbeat14

What's an ITX?
Oct 28, 2019
The first batch of the new ZS-A4 v2 has been finished, here's what they look like:
Hello @renecop545, i have a question, you said first batch zs-a4 was finished, does that mean that its sold-out?
I checked bhiner and it appear to be available(quotes were confirmed), so i want to know if i buy through bhiner would i have to wait until next batch?
Do you have some info?
Any answer is welcomed

Last edited:
Reactions: Poblopuablo

MrClippy

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 16, 2018
Couple of new ITX cases I found on taobao.

Translated to be the Night Elf A4 Case. It is 330mm x 150mm x 210mm or around 10.4L, can support 2.5 expansion slot GPUs, also looks like it has an elastic handle on top. Also does custom RGB?

Ultra chasis carbon fiber. 5L and can support the Thermalright AXP100 (65mm), and seems to be tailored to Zotac mini GPUs.

Bonus:
Sentry??

Reactions: Firebear and dealda

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
@tinyitx do you know the price of the deng f15 shipped in total to the US?
Sorry, I do not know.
First off, F15 should not be available anymore. It is replaced by F15 Pro, which, I suppose, will carry a 'slight' change in price.
Then, I am located in China and so the shipping cost is negligible. But, as you wish to ship it to the US, the cost of shipping will be much higher. As you will most likely use an import agent for you, you might as well contact them and let them figure it out for you. BTW, if you do find out the shipping cost, post it back as I am curious to know it myself.

Reactions: Rjk1617

Spartoz

Chassis Packer
Jul 28, 2018
Reactions: Valantar and dealda

smitty2k1

King of Cable Management
Dec 3, 2016
Found this K39 clone with a different design
5.13 L , "Limit Cube 2"

That looks really solid

Protools

Average Stuffer
Oct 10, 2018
'Dual Cool' similar layout to Corsair One

I'm curious where to get my hands on this pump block too

NinoPecorino

Tweezer Squeezer
Platinum Supporter
Nov 24, 2017

@Wahaha360 is building a ddc pump/block combo that will be 48mm, which is 7mm shorter than this one. his also looks better. you can find it here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Protools

Protools

Average Stuffer
Oct 10, 2018

@Wahaha360 is building a ddc pump/block combo that will be 48mm, which is 7mm shorter than this one. his also looks better. you can find it here.
I was following @Wahaha360 project, but I wanted what was going on with Dual Cool's build. Thanks Taobao link
Hope Wahaha's project comes together soon.

Reactions: NinoPecorino

Windfall

Shrink Ray Wielder
SFFn Staff
Nov 14, 2017

That dual cool thing was here on the forums somewhere....

Valantar

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 20, 2018

I believe there was a Taobao link to a similar pump+block combo like that in this thread a while back, with the poster asking if anyone knew of a socket LGA115x variant.