Other What's on Taobao

Jello

Airflow Optimizer
Nov 15, 2016
Anybody know of a small case that has a sandwich layout, either with a low pro gpu or full height itx gpu for use with an external brick?

Last edited:

hlxino

Chassis Packer
Aug 1, 2019
check the item page feedback section, it has about 200 pictures of the product from customers

Is anybody able to tell me more about this case, or show me your build. I'm thinking about getting one for my friend and I because the premium cases (Ghost, Dan A4.. etc) are too pricey. Looking for any information from this trusty community!

Warhead Happy Box L
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1-c-s.w4023-15127491659.19.7a705c16wLkKf0&id=586712197113

Thanks.

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
SFFn Staff
Apr 4, 2016
Anybody know of a small case that has a sandwich layout, either with a low pro gpu or full height itx gpu for use with an external brick?

I think you can get any small-enough case (which usually supports FlexATX PSU). Example is k39.

Use an external brick, and leave the PSU slot empty.. (or put additional drives etc)

Gilles3000

Airflow Optimizer
Oct 6, 2018
Anyone find single slot gpu coolers on taobao?
Even if one existed, it'd be awful. There's basically no way to make a single slot universal air gooler for a gpu. Even the form fitted factory ones are pretty bad.

Pretty much to only way to properly cool a single slot gpu is by watercooling.

Reactions: Poblopuablo

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Jan 14, 2018
Yeah the kfa2 katana 1070 was not very good. And it was designed specifically for single lot.... I mean it was nice, but it didn't quite keep up with reference size (~270mm and 2slot) gpus especially when overclocking. And they tend to be louder since the fans have so spin harder to compensate for less heatsink heat dissipation.

pseudobacon

Average Stuffer
Jan 9, 2018
Is anybody able to tell me more about this case, or show me your build. I'm thinking about getting one for my friend and I because the premium cases (Ghost, Dan A4.. etc) are too pricey. Looking for any information from this trusty community!

Warhead Happy Box L
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1-c-s.w4023-15127491659.19.7a705c16wLkKf0&id=586712197113

Thanks.
I've got one. The build quality isn't the best, but its okay. My worst gripe is that the PSU sits on the bottom, so you have to run a power cable from the bottom of the case. For an SF600, the orientation of the plug is such that the power cable comes out at 90 degrees. Very ugly.

It also supports 60mm height coolers, but on my Deepcool Gabriel I get turbulence issues. Other than that, sure, its very cheap for the form factor, and supports installing a 3.5 inch disk on the top if you wish.

Reactions: N4nier

Mordr3d

Efficiency Noob
Aug 23, 2019
Hey guys , need a bit of help finding a case . So I'm using a Scythe shuriken 3 cooler at the moment with a 2 slot GPU , ITX board , running a 3700x and gonna go with the SF750 PSU . Most of the sandwich style cases on taobao seem to have a much lower CPU clearance and I would really prefer not getting worse thermals or getting a smaller cooler so any options with CPU clearance of at least 70mm ? Ideally something cheap but will take whatever help I can get in looking for one.

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
Hey guys , need a bit of help finding a case . So I'm using a Scythe shuriken 3 cooler at the moment with a 2 slot GPU , ITX board , running a 3700x and gonna go with the SF750 PSU . Most of the sandwich style cases on taobao seem to have a much lower CPU clearance and I would really prefer not getting worse thermals or getting a smaller cooler so any options with CPU clearance of at least 70mm ? Ideally something cheap but will take whatever help I can get in looking for one.
Nouvolo Steck.

Bozhidar Kobakov

Efficiency Noob
Sep 27, 2019
Hey guys I am looking into buying an ZS-A4 of Taobao. There is only one buying option at the moment Package A but before there was a Package B as well. Does anyone know the difference between them and if they own a ZS-A4 to share opinion about the case?

Vlad502

Airflow Optimizer
Nov 4, 2017
ZS-A4 V2: https://www.bhiner.com/taobao-agent/545250722223
Option A: CPU Cooler clearance 61mm and two slot card
Option B: CPU Cooler clearance 48mm and 2.5 slot card

Reactions: Arboreal

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Jan 14, 2018
This is not from Taobao but found it on Ali Express, it's a small mini ITX case (APU only/no GPU support) that has swappable front panels and some of those look like the Dell Optiplex and Lenovo ThinkCentre designs. Very cheap and shipping is free to the US.

Unfortunately the one with the wood like design is sold out. :( Nice cheap find tho. :)

Sam

Caliper Novice
Jul 19, 2019
Unfortunately the one with the wood like design is sold out. :( Nice cheap find tho. :)
These look similar, power button is on a side

Last edited:

Windfall

Shrink Ray Wielder
SFFn Staff
Nov 14, 2017
This is not from Taobao but found it on Ali Express, it's a small mini ITX case (APU only/no GPU support) that has swappable front panels and some of those look like the Dell Optiplex and Lenovo ThinkCentre designs. Very cheap and shipping is free to the US.

I saw that and was hoping it had a LP GPU slot a few days ago.
You're right, it does have that ThinkCenter vibe.

N4nier

Minimal Tinkerer
Sep 23, 2019
I've got one. The build quality isn't the best, but its okay. My worst gripe is that the PSU sits on the bottom, so you have to run a power cable from the bottom of the case. For an SF600, the orientation of the plug is such that the power cable comes out at 90 degrees. Very ugly.

It also supports 60mm height coolers, but on my Deepcool Gabriel I get turbulence issues. Other than that, sure, its very cheap for the form factor, and supports installing a 3.5 inch disk on the top if you wish.

Hmm your opinion on it is worrying considering I ended up ordering one lol. Would you be willing to send me pictures of the PSU situation?

bash

Efficiency Noob
Aug 18, 2019
My K77 was delivered all in all it only took about 3 weeks from order to delivery and that was with cheap shipping to the US. I can't get over how little this thing weighs.

smitty2k1

King of Cable Management
Dec 3, 2016
Any good half height/low profile GPU cases with internal AC/DC-DC/ATX PSU compatability on Taobao right now?

kago

Efficiency Noob
Oct 4, 2019
Hi, could someone point me to a sandwich style case that can fit an Accelero III (it makes the graphic card about 55mm thick) as well as an AIO for CPU cooling? Aluminum construction preferably.