Other What's on Taobao

prayogahs

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 21, 2019
Hey Prayogahs, I was looking through old posts and found this!

I wanted to ask you how like the Seven.CME M1 (12.8L). I've scoured the SFF google sheet looking for something similar to the original Ncase M1 (size+compatibility) and I'm like 90% settled on this one, but there is so little information/reviews. How is the build quality? Would you happen to have any more pics of your build? Do you remember how much you paid for shipping? And have you ever tried to fit a 120/240 AIO in there? Looks like there might be room on the top or back of the case.

Or if anyone else has any info about this case or the 10L variant (videos, pics, anything) I would love to take a look before I finally pull the trigger via Superbuy.

Thanks!
Hi! Thanks for the message. That photo is an older build. Now my current build is in the album below with chromax fans and custom unsleeved cables I got from DreambigbyRay in Etsy.

Build quality is alright, its made from thick 3mm Alu panels and quite heavy. Tolerances are not as tight as other cases so there are slight gaps between the panels but still good. The anodising is decent but on the edges of the my side panel gets a bit darker. Also, the two top edges of my front panel has some dent/burr on it which might be from manufacturing error or when assembly, apart from that its fine. I paid shipping around US$5 because I am based in HK so shipping is really cheap for me, not sure about shipping to other regions. Theres no room for a 120/240 rad as the back and top are 92mm fan mounts and it doesnt have a side bracket, unlike M1.

If you want something more akin to M1 with radiator cooling, I would recommend to take a look at Mechanic Master C26, where it is more similar to M1 and can also accept mATX mobo too

Reactions: jamescarter117

JordanElliot

Efficiency Noob
Feb 14, 2020
Hi! Thanks for the message. That photo is an older build. Now my current build is in the album below with chromax fans and custom unsleeved cables I got from DreambigbyRay in Etsy.

Build quality is alright, its made from thick 3mm Alu panels and quite heavy. Tolerances are not as tight as other cases so there are slight gaps between the panels but still good. The anodising is decent but on the edges of the my side panel gets a bit darker. Also, the two top edges of my front panel has some dent/burr on it which might be from manufacturing error or when assembly, apart from that its fine. I paid shipping around US$5 because I am based in HK so shipping is really cheap for me, not sure about shipping to other regions. Theres no room for a 120/240 rad as the back and top are 92mm fan mounts and it doesnt have a side bracket, unlike M1.

If you want something more akin to M1 with radiator cooling, I would recommend to take a look at Mechanic Master C26, where it is more similar to M1 and can also accept mATX mobo too

Thanks for the response! That looks pretty good. I actually found your build on PCPart Picker as well. The only thing I was a little disappointed with was lack of AIO support. I also looked at the Mechanic Master C26 which has good compatibility.

But I did some more research this morning and found the JXKF3 Youth Edition. It looks like it has nearly identical specs, but includes a side bracket for 120/240 AIO (Like Ncase M1) and a gpu support bracket (for sag). I think this might be the one!

There is a nice build video here.

I have been lurking this forum for years finally might actually make a purchase lol. If anyone else is looking for a Ncase M1 clone this seems to be the closest one I have been able to find. I might try to get it on taobao 11.11 sale.

Reactions: prayogahs

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
Long shot, but is there anybody that can help me get this low profile connector?

I have found the case, the acat X1.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Long shot, but is there anybody that can help me get this low profile connector?

I have found the case, the acat X1.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Looks like carousell is located in Singapore.
Taobao also has this low profile connector. Here:-
You can specify the length, right/left orientation and acrylic/Al alloy

You can use an agent (eg Superbuy) to buy the X1 and this connector, I suppose.

kiehl

Average Stuffer
Feb 23, 2020
Do we have a cheaper Formd t1 or ghost s1 alternative on Taobao ? - or a max 12 L case that will fit 240 rad inside? I'm afraid my dan a4 won't handle ryzen's 5000

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Do we have a cheaper Formd t1 or ghost s1 alternative on Taobao ? - or a max 12 L case that will fit 240 rad inside? I'm afraid my dan a4 won't handle ryzen's 5000
I do not see a Formd T1 clone in Taobao (yet).
For 12L max case with 240 rad support, these 2 come to my mind at the moment. Both are about 11L.
a) Captain S V2 (seems to have existing stock)

b) Small Case bs2 (seems to need pre-ordering for the next batch...check with the seller)

Reactions: kiehl

prayogahs

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 21, 2019
There are also Formula X1, Acat X1, Cube X1, AKKLA A4, Mechanic Master MC14, Sunmilo T03 Pro, SGPC K99 V2, LZMod LZ-A4 V1-240, Kevcase and other Ghost Clones in Taobao. You can take a look at the SFF Case List in my signature below for the links.

EDIT: theres also the new iQunix ZX1 too

Last edited:
Reactions: rifter and kiehl

kiehl

Average Stuffer
Feb 23, 2020
There are also Formula X1, Acat X1, Cube X1, AKKLA A4, Mechanic Master MC14, Sunmilo T03 Pro, SGPC K99 V2, LZMod LZ-A4 V1-240, Kevcase and other Ghost Clones in Taobao. You can take a look at the SFF Case List in my signature below for the links.
Wow, you are a star my friend, thank you.

lys1030

Trash Compacter
Nov 8, 2020
www.youtube.com
Haven't seen people talking about this Acat X2 case:
It's currently accepting pre-order, and based on my conversation with the business owner, the case will be shipped in 20 days.
It seems to be a Ncase m1 configuration + Ghost s1 appearance. I also heard that the quality will be similar to Formula X1 (meaning better than Acat X1).

Firebear

Trash Compacter
Oct 17, 2019
looks nice indeed. Wondering if one could do basically a double rad like in the nr200/m1 with one rad being on the side and the other on the bottom (if the gpu is one-slot due to watercooling anyways and using itx). May actually be a better wc alternative to the nr200 for being slightly bigger, leaving more room for a pump res, too. Still having my eyes on the Warhead Dualcool MK3 tho but there are no more further infos and pics beside the final renders without any actual builds :S Pre-orders should arrive soon I guess so I'll see.

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
For this Acat x2 case, the rear panel (upper left corner) shows a 3-pin power connector plug.
Anyone knows what spec that is?

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
For this Acat x2 case, the rear panel (upper left corner) shows a 3-pin power connector plug.
Anyone knows what spec that is?
I assume it would be the same aviator style plug used in the Formula X1 v12 - the only spec (via Google Translate) saying it can handle 3000W

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
I assume it would be the same aviator style plug used in the Formula X1 v12 - the only spec (via Google Translate) saying it can handle 3000W

Cannot find info about this 'aviation style plug'. Anyway, product page does not say if an adapter is provided.
I suppose, this plug is used to save precious interior space. This is easily understood. However, even if an adapter is bundled (saving you the hassle to hunt one down), then the final configuration is, IMHO, not better than using a 'pigtail' (eg SGPC K77) approach (which I personally do not mind at all).

Reactions: thelaughingman

Orangensaf1

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jun 21, 2020
Kevin just released the Ghost S1 clone v1.2, upgrading the top cover material to aluminium instead of steel and increasing IO-shield compatibility. Also bumping the price by 100 to 699 ch yuan. Bummer, my ordered v1.1 just went in international shipping today.

Superbuy Link

Reactions: grinlight

ChrisMCP

Trash Compacter
Jun 16, 2018
Considering even 6800xt is 2.2 slots and does not fit ghost and all of its clones, I see their sales taking a huge hit.
It seems this gen it's 2.5 slots minimum, and 3 slots for anything like 6900xt or 3080Ti / 3090

PS. Any winterone clones https://www.winterdesign.co/ ? Looks really nice in the front (my issue with Jonsbo V10)

Last edited:

Valantar

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 20, 2018
Considering even 6800xt is 2.2 slots and does not fit ghost and all of its clones, I see their sales taking a huge hit.
It seems this gen it's 2.5 slots minimum, and 3 slots for anything like 6900xt or 3080Ti / 3090

PS. Any winterone clones https://www.winterdesign.co/ ? Looks really nice in the front (my issue with Jonsbo V10)
Just for a bit of perspective, SFF overall is a tiny portion of the DIY PC space (growing, true, but still tiny), of which the Ghost and its clones are just a relatively small group of cases. "Their sales taking a huge hit" based on this ... no. Likely not even noticeable in global sales. Is it a shame? Absolutely. Though the same is of course true for anything above the RTX 3070, as those are also almost exclusively >2-slot (except for the FE, which is pretty much unavailable). It would be really interesting to see if the reference 6800 cooler fit the 6800 XT though - I could see some SFF enthusiasts buying both, swapping the coolers, then selling the 6800 with a fat cooler to someone wanting low noise in a bigger case :p