Production WH-nano:5.59L Balanced SFF case

WH-team

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Oct 5, 2017
New edition coming

3D size:213(L)*215(H)*121(W)=5.59L

Hardware support specification:

Motherboard: 17*17 ITX Standard Version (do not recommend the motherboard with the power supply board and PCH heat dissipation motherboard)

Power supply: FLEX long limit, 150mm wide limit 80mm standard module power / all DC-SFX direct current power board, /DC-DC in line module

Display card: limited length 175mm, limited width 140mm, limited height 38.6mm (2 PCIE baffle slot, could more shoulders) display card

Radiator: limit 55mm radiator (naked high, fanless mode), if manufacturers marked with standard thickness, fan height of 80mm, products can support, that is, 80-25=55mm, if in doubt, please consult

Fan: 2*9015 fan, +2*9225 fan, convection type

Water cooling device: 1*120 integrated water cooling (must use water cooling mode liner, air-cooled mode does not support kit, default)

Disk support: 3*2.5 HDD device (to occupy one of the 9025 fan bits)
2*2.5 HDD equipment installed side by side in the graphics below
1*3.5+1*2.5 HDD equipment using DC power supply line

AIO version case image:

it could install 3 SSD in AIO version! with Over shoulder MSI GTX1070. Bigger data base is available!

The 120 Water cooler install test

temp with 120 water cooler test, the AIO and motherboard have 14mm clearance. so if change 25mm 120 fan. it could be get RGB. but it will be more crowded too. and AIO is a little bit out of liner. about 1mm each side. because liner is only 115mm wide. and for AIO install I hollowed out this part and let AIO out of liner.

ID Cooling 120 +SY12SL12H-P
Ryzen 1600
Asrock b350 itx
MSI GTX1070

10 minute single FPU test, water pump is 3pin so is no data. And SY12SL12H-P is about 700RPM.

the L9X65 and TC12LS will update in next time!

Last edited:

WH-team

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Oct 5, 2017
Ohhh, it is AWESOME. That riser card is very nice. Is it you original design? How much power can it transfer?
riser card is my original design. now I had try several graphics all working good. My user which use another case named 'Micro' put the GTX18080 in it. This riser you could think as a straight connect. Mechanical strength and working stability is good than the riser line. the power transfer limit I think is equal to motherboard support.

WH-team

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions: Biowarejak

WH-team

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Oct 5, 2017
nicely done!

just curious, why is there a hole in the riser card?

is it for better airflow?
this hole is very necessary. The structure about Nano is more different with other A4 structure. it`s graphics cover top on the CPU. So this will be a problem is that the cooler`s air inlet been blocked. In view of this situation, I open a hole on the top. And with the aid of dual under 9025 and dual top 9015 could crate a wind tunnel effect. The air pressure will squeeze heat out of case and transport the cold air by under dual fan. This is also consistent with the law of thermal updraft.

another advantage is that with wind tunnel effect working. it could be use some cooler without fan.

SO COULD PULL UP THE COOLER`S HEIGHT LIMIT

several A4 structure only support the 43mm limit cooler. Which want use more higher cooler must add wide. I think this isn`t correct. look this image:

this is TC12LS without fan. You could treat as a sever CPU heat dissipation mode. air along the direction and rising up go away. so with this aid. the cooler height limit could be increase to the 55mm. cooling area is double about another A4 cooler. this mode is been test in next stage. I think add a 3D print cover to prevent air pressure from falling is very important. it`s about 6℃ disparity.

WH-team

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Oct 5, 2017

cmyk78

Master of Cramming
Jun 7, 2016
About this riser card. If it could, Sold as separate accessories is allowed. But lot of people can`t sign up in taobao so I try a new way to sell this card. Are there any good channels for me to sell? Or I put it on Kickstarter to crowd-funding???
eBay would be good, maybe even Amazon, but I don't know what's involved in that.

Reactions: Soul_Est