Production WH-nano:5.59L Balanced SFF case

ahalekelly

What's an ITX?
May 11, 2019
Just bought this case for my first SFF build! I can't wait.
As for the PCB, yes length matching and impedance matching are very important. I can't tell from photos whether those have been done, but there's no reason this board couldn't be length matched and impedance matched. As long as there are an equal number of left and right turns, all the traces in a group should be the same length, the question is whether the traces that go around the other side of the hole are the same. It's also possible that it works, but only at PCIe 1.0 or 2.0 speeds. I'll take a look when I get it.

DefinitelyTech

Efficiency Noob
Apr 7, 2019
Is there ANYWAY to by this case still? I’ve tried through Superbuy and Newbecca with no luck. I’m assuming this isn’t in production of sorts? I’m desperate for a case under 7L that has 120mm aio aupport

scatterforce

Master of Cramming
May 21, 2018
Is there ANYWAY to by this case still? I’ve tried through Superbuy and Newbecca with no luck. I’m assuming this isn’t in production of sorts? I’m desperate for a case under 7L that has 120mm aio aupport

There is this. Supports 120 and is currently available, but the WH-nano looks to have better airflow.

DefinitelyTech

Efficiency Noob
Apr 7, 2019

There is this. Supports 120 and is currently available, but the WH-nano looks to have better airflow.

Thank you for finding this! Superbuy unfortunately labels it as Off the Shelf and Im unable to order it :/